Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The epi starts with 
Mehek asking shaurya whom don't get night mares how do they  know .  He asks  you also get  night mares.  She says Ha when I'm with empty stomach.  They shake hand she asks who made the video.  He says  may be a friend.  He says take care when playing  if I punch you you will fell down she says the same she goes and turns looking at him he also sees.   In the game zone  shaurya fights with other boy  and mehek  fights with another  mehek fell down  and says Jai bajarang Bali  and again fights..  
Mehek father  comes to home.  Her mother says to her sis  he shouldn't know that mehek is not in home.   
Mehek and shaurya fights with one another mehek punches him he fells  down.  Didn't get up  . Empire shows mehek as winner.   But mehek and shaurya  hugs  
Mehek was announced as winner.   One of the head comes to give prize.   He recognized mehek.  And says to all  that she is mehek..  Shaurya  feels something listening her  name..   Some one says  against her and done one says  it's  good she stepped one step forward.   He announced mehek is Disqualified as she is  girl.  Shiva shouts  my son is winner  since she is Disqualified.  His nanz  shouts at her saying girls coming and beating my son.   Mehek answers her well.   The head says  mehek  to here  this is not your school  go mad Di drama in your village.   Mehek says  shaurya knows am girl.  Coach says if I knew she is girl.  I won't take her here.  But she came and participated she is the winner..  I will take her to  next level..  Coach takes  her aside  mehek  asks  him why all are not accepting me bcz  am girl.   They don't accept me  so I will search chances .. She challenges coach  that arrange game another time.  With shaurya.   If I lost the game I will say sorry  doing my head..  He asks  where did you take coaching.  She says  I didn't.   He asks  really..  She says  yes.   So I will take you to nationals..   He goes and talks  to highers.   They didn't agree.. And asks to consult others.. Shiva and his mother was angry and listens  their talks  silently .

Shaurya comes to mehek  and about to talk to her.  But she
 backfires on him. Saying you are liar. She holds his neck  and  holds  his hand back.. Coach comes there and stops her.  Shiva  takes his son away. 

Break
Mehek was announced as winner . At the same time  her father comes there 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haha... chota packets tashan begins πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Now what will happen when grown up Mehrya face each other πŸ˜†.Edited by josejen - 5 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
When did little mehak tell Shaurya that she is a girl ?
We just saw there nightmare convo in precap ...πŸ€”
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Okay so the coach is ready to train her kya ? After knowing that she is a girl ? πŸ˜›...hope she gets reward ...
Krishna537 thumbnail
Part2 

After  the break 
Mehek  mother  comes to  police station and pleads them please search  my daughter  she is missing since 24 hours.. 
Shaurya  Says dadi  this girl she inturrepted him forgot about this girl.  Mehek was announced as winner  her father comes there  mehek is afraid..  Coach says who are  you  and behave. He says she is my daughter  they warns him.  Don't  be angry   she is girl.  He tried to  take her away   and talks  she is  always  fights with others  do always something .  She sees at shaurya he also  looks at her 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Their friendship and even tashan have begins taking a huge turn on the story when they'll grow up. πŸ˜‰ But I found these duo to be so cute! πŸ˜³

Promo is doing amazing! Can't wait to witness the magic very soon!  And here the dad comes... Let's see what's coming for Mehek.

Thank you for the update, Krishu πŸ˜ƒ
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Okay so the coach is ready to train her kya ? After knowing that she is a girl ? πŸ˜›...hope she gets reward ...

yes di coach is positively ready to give coaching πŸ˜›
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaurya and Mehak's father both are brain dead in this seasonπŸ˜†
Thanks for the Lu diπŸ€—
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

When did little mehak tell Shaurya that she is a girl ?

We just saw there nightmare convo in precap ...πŸ€”

She never told him Thabu. Shaurya father is creating the MU and is not allowing Shaurya to talk. Shaurya is taken aback when he hears Mehak name.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Okay the competition was between the age group 7-10
It dint say anything abt being girl or boy ...haina ?
So her father dragged her out after being announced as winner ?