Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi
I'm Rashmi 
First and important reason for me to watch this show is Drashti.. Then comes the story line
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

That's good actually because I feel when you watch a show for only one individual you don't enjoy the show overall & often feel disappointed if makers failed to give proper space to that particular individual 

Thats what is happening with me in BepannahπŸ˜† m a die hard Jennifer fan πŸ˜†
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love dd..
Going to watch for her...
Promo is different
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good to see you DD fans looking forward to interact & have fun with all of you πŸ˜ƒ
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Thats what is happening with me in BepannahπŸ˜† m a die hard Jennifer fan πŸ˜†

I have faced this same situation in more than one show πŸ˜† Edited by Arpimugfan - 5 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good to see you DD fans looking forward to interact & have fun with all of you πŸ˜ƒ

Heyy
-Lehar- thumbnail
I liked the  way they showed nandini inner conflict in promo  that caught my interest and I am DD fan and also looking forward to see DD and shakti arora jodi...they looks beautiful  together ... and also looking forward to watch aditi and abhinav acting 
I hope makers handle  this subject  sensitively.
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Hello πŸ˜ƒ
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

I liked the  way they showed nandini inner conflict in promo  that caught my interest and I am DD fan and also looking forward to see DD and shakti arora jodi...they looks beautiful  together ... and also looking forward to watch aditi and abhinav acting 

I hope makers handle  this subject  sensitively.

Both the jodis Shakti-DD & Aditi-Ahem have lots of potential in terms of chemistry & screen presence πŸ‘ The only thing this show needs a strong backup in terms of storyline & direction πŸ˜Š Personally I love mature love stories with lots of passion in it, more than the end like who will end up with whome it's the JOURNEY That matters & it should be a rocking one with small moments & ups & downs πŸ˜‰
-Lehar- thumbnail

Both the jodis Shakti-DD & Aditi-Ahem have lots of potential in terms of chemistry & screen presence πŸ‘ The only thing this show needs a strong backup in terms of storyline & direction πŸ˜Š Personally I love mature love stories with lots of passion in it, more than the end like who will end up with whome it's the JOURNEY That matters & it should be a rocking one with small moments & ups & downs πŸ˜‰

I am very eager to see how  they gonna justify each character.. handle with care phrase  perfectly suits this subject hope they don't butcher one character to glorify another character...and me too loves mature love stories  and I think there will be subtle moments between leads which we gonna love for sure