Looking forward to Silsila.....But WHY?

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone Arpita here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
The forum is OPEN now ๐Ÿ‘

Here everyone will come to have fun & lots of gossips, discussions over the much awaited show SILSILA with this the very 1st question that arise is WHY Silsila?  ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am sure everyone has different answer to it so let's start with those answers 

Silsila because = Shakti Arora? Dhrasti Dhami? Aditi? The content of the show? 

Well my answer is... Impressed with the promo ๐Ÿ˜† As they have mentioned in the promo "Emotions are emotions and not something right or wrong" I want to know how they deals with it without making Aditi's character negative & trust me I will quit the day they makes that character negative  plus this show is blessed with very talented star cast so this show is a must try hopefully makers will do justice with such a sensitive issue & the star cast ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Arpimugfan - 5 years ago
Hello, I think this show remain to us Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha and Jaya mam's Silsila!
Maybe for this reason it was be Silsila
The storyline sounds interesting. So I will definitely give it a try. Hv never seen Drishti or aditi's serial but Loved Shakti in Pavitra Rishta and on & off seen Matsh too.
Originally posted by Gulzoda

Hello, I think this show remain to us Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha and Jaya mam's Silsila!
Maybe for this reason it was be Silsila
May be the name Silsila badalte rishtoon ka got inspiration from the movie only ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by SnehaDoll

The storyline sounds interesting. So I will definitely give it a try. Hv never seen Drishti or aditi's serial but Loved Shakti in Pavitra Rishta and on & off seen Matsh too.
I have seen all three of their acting so I can assure you that none of them will disappoint you ๐Ÿ˜‰ But how the story goes... Only time will tell 
I think Drasthi and Shakti looks good together after watching that promo so I think the show seems interesting.
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

I have seen all three of their acting so I can assure you that none of them will disappoint you ๐Ÿ˜‰ But how the story goes... Only time will tell 
Ya m sure none will disappoint as they all are senior actors. They may be amazing at their acting but if story isnt good, then won't stick here for long๐Ÿ˜†Basically m here for the story, not for any actor๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Ariaana-

I think Drasthi and Shakti looks good together after watching that promo so I think the show seems interesting.
Yeah both Drasthi & Aditi looks gr8 with Shakti ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Ya m sure none will disappoint as they all are senior actors. They may be amazing at their acting but if story isnt good, then won't stick here for long๐Ÿ˜†Basically m here for the story, not for any actor๐Ÿ˜†
That's good actually because I feel when you watch a show for only one individual you don't enjoy the show overall & often feel disappointed if makers failed to give proper space to that particular individual  Edited by Arpimugfan - 5 years ago
Well, I am a fan of Drashti and I found the storytelling style in the promo quite different and that's the 2nd reason I wanna watch the show!