Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

I can see the story line behind the promo..

I think
Though Nandini has feelings for kunal but will stop herself ..Being portrayed as other woman in Kunal's life she is not bad from heart..She thinks for others before herself..
Let's see how this story moves ahead without making our Nandini a bad character just because she is other woman..
Usually in shows makers turn such characters in a grey shaded character
Hope it doesn't happen here

See Rajveer is a negative character so its natural for Nandini to develop feelings for Kunal who would be a good hubby to Mouli but i wonder what will make Kunal fall for her as Kunal-Mouli looks a happy couple from outside thank God for that expression of Kunal at the end of the promo nehi tho throughout the 1st half of promo I thought they r very much "In love" couple πŸ˜†
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No need 
tu bhulakkad phir se sab bhool jaayegiπŸ˜›

thats not fair rashmi..😭😭
kuch toh yaad na yaad dhilane koπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

See Rajveer is a negative character so its natural for Nandini to develop feelings for Kunal who would be a good hubby to Mouli but i wonder what will make Kunal fall for her as Kunal-Mouli looks a happy couple from outside thank God for that expression of Kunal at the end of the promo nehi tho throughout the 1st half of promo I thought they r very much "In love" couple πŸ˜†

so it confirms kunal too had feelings for her...
kyun rashmi..
first koi bhi ho..

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Haha right .. may be you missed a bubble when the camera was still on Mouli..In that bubble they showed nandini and kunal..
and yes in the beginning Kunal and mouli look like a happy couple
Let's see how and when the events take turns
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I too introduced my self ..seems you missed that
I'm Rashmi
Die hard fan of Maaneet😳😳

Hi Rashmi πŸ˜ƒ Yes ur DP says your love for Maaneet πŸ˜³ I have seen only few scenes of them I was more into Mjht MaYur πŸ˜³ But I have followed Pardesh loved DD-Arjun there actually I want a merger epi of IMMJ with Silsila because Jun shares amazing chemistry with both DD & Shakti πŸ˜‰
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
actually more of kunal feelings will reveal if they release another promo on his POV
first was all about nandini...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

so it confirms kunal too had feelings for her...
kyun rashmi..
first koi bhi ho..

obviously sanju
Love is called Love in actual means when it's from both sides
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Haha right .. may be you missed a bubble when the camera was still on Mouli..In that bubble they showed nandini and kunal..
and yes in the beginning Kunal and mouli look like a happy couple
Let's see how and when the events take turns

I am running to watch the promo again πŸ˜† Actually I was not expecting such a different kind of promo but now I want another promo like this πŸ˜› Curious to know Kunal's side of the story as they have kept it under wraps where every media is reporting about Nandini having a bad experience in marriage 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

actually more of kunal feelings will reveal if they release another promo on his POV
first was all about nandini...

1st promo got so soon i am sure 2nd bhi shoot karne ka time mila hoga (Being sarcastic) πŸ˜†
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Hi Rashmi πŸ˜ƒ Yes ur DP says your love for Maaneet πŸ˜³ I have seen only few scenes of them I was more into Mjht MaYur πŸ˜³ But I have followed Pardesh loved DD-Arjun there actually I want a merger epi of IMMJ with Silsila because Jun shares amazing chemistry with both DD & Shakti πŸ˜‰

Thanks..
I too loved MJHT along with Geet 
and I have seen all the shows of DD but no one could replace Maaneet in my heart..they are my first love and will be last  I thinkπŸ˜†
But i m a fan of DD  and i loved her with all his male leads But on one could had that charm of Maaneet have on me