pls di Update soon
Thanks for pm
so sorry for late reply
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends back with new update .

Shot 2

Next morning ishita was first to wake ,she got up and saw dolly was still sleeping . Ishita took out her cloths and went to washroom to complete her morning chores ,she was done completing her morning duties but dolly was still sleeping .Ishita tried to wake dolly ,she stirred in sleep and slept again ,instructing ishita not to disturb her again. Ishita got sad listening to her as she was feeling hungry but dolly was sleeping like khumkaran . She thought to went out and check, thinking so ishita peeped out of the room and saw Raman having his morning tea . Ishita thought to went out but stopped seeing dolly's last day reaction . She again went back to room and sat on the couch waiting for dolly to woke .After much time dolly woke and saw ishita sitting there making a puppy face ,she got up immediately and asked " hey Ishu what happened ,tu  aisa muh kyun banaye baithi  hai , waise when did you wake ".

I- long back when you were sleeping like khumbkaran . aur pata hai I m so hungry ,because of you I couldn't go out .

D- what did I do .?

I- you were getting mad ,when I was talking to your bhai ,so I didn't go out .you are my bestie na .

D- arey pagal hai kya ,I was just joking ,you know I got bit jealous of you as bhai was giving more importance to you.

I(happily)- you felt like that ,your bhai was giving importance to me .

D- haan re ..

I- to if I will become your sister in law then also you will be jealous to me .

D- not again Ishu .

I- yes again and again doll ,I just liked him too much ,bana le na mujhse apni bhabhi .

D- achcha chal we will talk about it afterwards ,let me go and freshen up .I will be back in soon .

Saying so she took her cloths and went for freshening .After sometimes she came out ,get ready and both the girls went out to have their breakfast . Dolly asked what is in breakfast ,the help I formed that Raman had told to make aaloo paratha . Ishita got excited and spoke " yum thats my favorite too , dekha hum dono ki pasand same same hai ."

Dolly glared her again while ishita again made a puppy face as if pleading her accept her as her sister in law . They were still talking when Raman showed up ,both the girls become serious , so that he don't know what's going on between them . Dolly and Raman started talking ,he informed that their mother has called and was asking about them ,he also told that he is going to office and they are accompanying him as he don't wanted to leave girls alone at home . After office they can go for shopping and dinner ,dolly liked the idea too much and turned to ishita to know her expression only to find ishita admiring Raman being lost in him. Dolly elbowed her and glared ,ishita got back her senses and pretended to be eating while her this act was noticed by Raman ,as he too was checking her in between his and dolly talks . Soon they completed their breakfast and got ready to go to office with him . 

Days passed like this , Raman daily take the girls to his office ,their they spend their time ,talking to each other , watching TV ,making friends with other lady staff while ishra liking for each other was also increasing . Both check each other sneakily and steal glances , give smile to each other and do things which other likes . As ishita dress herself beautifully so that he can be impressed with her while Raman use to take girls for dinner , for ice cream , shopping and other things ,so that they can spend much time together .

Soon the week passed and Raman's Parents returned ,ishita spend a day with them and then she too went back to her house . After ishita dolly too went to her house for a week ,there also they too enjoyed a lot in her house but ishita was feeling a void inside her . She was not understanding what's it but she was not happy . She was confused thinking why she is feeling so restless and unhappy ,when she don't have any problem in her life ,even she was not scared of her results also as her exams has gone very nicely . She always tell dolly about this ,but she ignores saying ishita must be talking rubbish . It was one day when Raman came to iyer house to pick dolly . Ishita got ready nicely after knowing about his arrival and went in front of him ,both saw each other and she felt very good after seeing him . She felt so happy and contended that she even can't form words ,she ran inside and spoke to herself " hey murugan what's happening to me ,why I m feeling so happy after seeing Raman . I was just joking but seems I had really started liking him ,but I m so small ,ab main kya karoongi , what if he don't like me a bit ."

Her eyes became moist and she got horrified with the thought ,she started consoling herself that its not love and all ,it must be infatuation and she will forget him once ,he will be out of her sight . She was consoling herself when dolly came in and asked " hey Ishu , what happened ,you were talking so much about bhai and now sitting here ,chal na ,aunty has stopped us for lunch but if you will not come I will go like this ".

I- no no I m coming 

Saying so she came out of the room and helped her mother in making lunch as per his choice ,as she has known his likes and dislikes when she was in bhalla house .Amma too noticed this and thought to talk to ishita about it . Raman and dolly left iyer house after having their lunch ,after they went amma asked ishita straight about ishra . Ishita got startled listening to her mothers question and started crying ,when amma came closer to her and spoke softly " why are you crying kanna ,tell me clearly ,do you people have something between you ".

Ishita didn't answered anything when amma asked again ,this time bit louder " ishita don't even try to fool me as I have already noticed tour happiness and excitement around ,Dolly's brother , bolo what's between you two .".

Ishita cried more and spoke " nothing amma ,there is nothing between us , don't know why but I liked him a lot ,bas we hadn't even talked much ".

A- are you saying true .

I- yes amma ,believe me we hadn't talk much aur uske baare mein to bilkul bhi nahi . 

A- thats good kanna ,you are very small for all these ,you should concentrate on your studies waise bhi he has age of getting married and you are still studying , he will not wait for you that much ,so get out of these all . you will forget him in sometimes when you will be away from him . you are getting me na .

She asked looking to Ishita ,she nodded and went slowly to her room ,threw herself on bed and started crying , feeling herself so helpless that her love it s over before it was confessed .

She cried on the thought that he will marry anyone else and spoke " Raman kisi aur se shaadi kar lenge ,kisi aur ke pyaar karenge . hadn't he felt anything for me like I felt ,but he too use to look at me like I check him . hey murugan ab kya karoon main ."

Saying so she cried even more while on the other side as if Raman felt her sorrow and he too was feeling too restless as now he don't have any further excuse to see ishita again . Thats when his mother came to him and spoke " Raman puttar now don't waste time ,I want your marriage to happen asap as people were asking about it . koi ladki hai to bata de or I will choose a nice girl with my choice and will get you marry ".

Raman saw her and asked " ma if I will tell you my girl ,you will get me married to her ".

T- of course but the girl should be nice ,beautiful , should belong to nice family , achche sanskaar ho and above all I and dolly should like her as we will spend more time with her .

Raman thought for sometimes and then spoke " at first you promise me that you will not deny after knowing the girl ".

T- do I know her ?

Raman nodded and spoke meekly " Ma its ishita Dolly's friend ,I like her very much ".

Thats all for now friends ,next update will be last update . hope you like it ,enjoy reading and do comment.
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's superb 
Thanks for the update 
Please update next part soon 
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Next day ishita woke up dolly was sleeping ishita got ready but dolly was still sleeping ishita was hungry she peeked out of room and found raman is having tea she wantee to go out but remembering dollys last day reaction she stopped and set on couch sadly dolly woke up after so much time she saw ishita sitting grumpily dolly asked her ishita told her reason dolly she last day she was joking as raman was giving her more attention ishita asked really she think raman was giving her more attention she again asked dolly to get her marry raman dolly said they will think about that later raman told dolly and ishita they are coming with him to officr as he cant leave girls alone at home they can go to shopping and dinner after office ishtita was admiring raman dolly elbowed her raman was noticing ishitas act as he was also checking her out in between days started passing raman used to take girls to his office shopping and dinner ishra were coming closer one week passed ramans parents came ishita spent a day with them and went to her house dolly also went to stay with ishita for week ishita was feeling emptiness and restlessnesss but was clueless why raman came to pick dolly ishita got happy ishitas pov was nice amma notices ishitas happiness around raman after dolly and raman left amma asked ishita if there is something between her and raman ishita was shocked she started crying amma softly asked her ishita said she dont know  she and raman never talked amma said its just infectuation she will forget raman soon she should concentrate on studies raman is so elder than her his marrige will happen soon ishita went to her room and cried her pov was sad other side raman was also feeling sad as he dont have any reason to see ishita again toshiji came to him and said now she will not listen to him if he likes any girl he should say or she will get him married to girl of her choice raman said promise she will get him married to girl he will tell she said yes raman said ishita waiting to see bhallas reaction
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm