Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mystique123

Hey...Looks like CVs are on a roll and they are inspired by the forum.

Your title found a way into today's episode...hmmm...time to claim copyrights 😆😆

👏👏
asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mananlover2312

NOTE-OMG Cvs read my TS. I need to control my hormonal updates now. But meri wish puri ho gayi. It made me blush so hard. Also thank you guys for remembering my story. Love you all! 

Not only punch lines or some other things...the writers have been visiting forum other posts also...We all made some wish list on Saturday ...What do we want Samana to do...They made it happen today...So three cheers for all of you guys...Keep up ur good work continued ...((.Who knows one day we will see real 18+ scenes in CVs ... ...Just kidding...lol))
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmita21180

Not only punch lines or some other things...the writers have been visiting forum other posts also...We all made some wish list on Saturday ...What do we want Samana to do...They made it happen today...So three cheers for all of you guys...Keep up ur good work continued ...((.Who knows one day we will see real 18+ scenes in CVs ... ...Just kidding...lol))

Yeah today's episode had lot of references to the forum threads. We have an extremely talented bunch of writers and their works are bound to inspire CVs. 👏
@bold true one day, we might get to see...but God knows when that one day would be 😆😆
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

NOTE-OMG Cvs read my TS. I need to control my hormonal updates now. But meri wish puri ho gayi. It made me blush so hard. Also thank you guys for remembering my story. Love you all! 

Congrats!!!

I immediately thought of your story 😊
Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As soon as I saw the episode I remembered the story!!
Congrats yaar!

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha I pointed it out in LU thread .. I read yiur TS now but actually saw the title earlier.. The title was the only thing i was reminded of when that dialogue came hahaha 🤣 
btw nice TS. Wish u could  write some more.. 😉
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Haha, dear! I was reminded of this story when I saw the episode, lucky gal!😉 Do write more sequences like this and you know where I am heading 😆
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super lovely dear...I know I'm terribly late in my comment here...but I thoroughly enjoyed this story...and especially their first kiss and the build-up to it...exhilirating, fresh n I loved how Sameer decided to talk first...that they're growing up n it's natural for them n they need to decide on their boundaries...well presented. And you have an excellent command over language. Eager to read more from you!
Love
Sur
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmita21180

keep dreaming
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Majnu Maheshwari already is (remember the chocolate fantasy)