Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Has Tiger and Disha ever confirmed their relationship? I've never seen. She says it's hazards of working. When she is asked.
pakeezah thumbnail
I'm sure they will ask Tiger about this. It will be interesting to see his take on it.
If it's a hoax I hope Hrithik sets the record straight because it's a low down mean thing to do. I hope he clears her name as well as his own.
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No names were used. It may actually be about someone else less obvious. I don't think Tiger and Disha have ever even confirmed a romantic relationship. I doubt anyone will clear anything. If names start being used it may be different but right now what would Hrithik say, "there is a blind that may be about me but can't be because I didn't do that "? All that will do is draw attention and then the haters would insist he was acting guilty and overreacting. 
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They don't need to confirm . The whole world called them bf gf .
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why I feel its an attempt to malign Hrithik's name... Like him asking out a girl much younger and also the gf of someone who looks upto him, looks really really negative on him...
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hrithik will definitely clear it up lol
raj80 thumbnail
lol this looks like somebody's PR πŸ˜†...
ChoclateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

lol this looks like somebody's PR πŸ˜†...

But whose PR can it be? πŸ˜•
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: justwatching86

When was the last time we saw Hrithik on a "date"

When was the last time he was seen within 1/2 mile radius of any woman beside sussanne lol

Well, no one knew he was dating Kangana. So she could have guts to call him her ex. And he was already separated from Susanne then.

Anyway, no names were used, but who other younger stars hrithik is pally with? Who has a girlfriend? 
Edited by pakeezah - 5 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nova19

No names were used. It may actually be about someone else less obvious. I don't think Tiger and Disha have ever even confirmed a romantic relationship. I doubt anyone will clear anything. If names start being used it may be different but right now what would Hrithik say, "there is a blind that may be about me but can't be because I didn't do that "? All that will do is draw attention and then the haters would insist he was acting guilty and overreacting. 

πŸ˜†

some fans already started..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†