Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What rubbish 😆 And that too a guy like Hrithik. Even if he somehow did have such intentions, he wouldn't be that stupid to text her, knowing that she'd obviously tell Tiger about it and after his messages experience with Kangu.
ChoclateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baas issi baat ka daar tha  ðŸ˜³
Shuru ho gaya blinds ke chakkar  

Originally posted by: Sri-R

Work of dish patani rival

It cud also be work of Tiger Rival. After all, many young stars are jealous of his Baaghi 2 success. 

There have been lot of Negative Blinds against Tiger. One was that he is showing lot of Tantrums on set of new film. Second was that he wants Disha to stop working. This Blind seems to be aimed at spreading negativity around YRF film with Hrithik. Since Hrithik keeps promoting Tiger so much, maybe someone trying to spoil relation. 

Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Good point.
 There are so many PR teams battling it out in papers/online these days, one cannot be sure what their intended target is.
 For now, I choose to believe HR is not the man to text his co-star and friend's girl for dates. I am sure he can have his pick from many.
Lol Disha is going to get a thrashing on twitter from Duggu ðŸ˜† and if its from rival PR which is very much possible, she should clear it up asap with him.
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
When was the last time we saw Hrithik on a "date"

When was the last time he was seen within 1/2 mile radius of any woman beside sussanne lolEdited by justwatching86 - 6 years ago
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even from the comments no one believes it. Not even HR haters. 
Disha is going to shoot herself in the foot but who knows this might be the handiwork of another yet to debut actress who's PR is overactive. 
Edited by beingsirius - 6 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I genuinly feel bad for Hrithik sometimes. All these ladies want to be associated with him somehow or the other.
Stalker Kangana, Uruvashi Rautela, Angela something and now Disha
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tune mera dancer tag liya, main teri girlfriend lunga...
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When asked about why he wasn't in a relationship Hrithik said, "I am not saying that I don't enjoy the company of women, I enjoy that a lot in my life, but I don't feel I need to fill any spaces. " I am sure he does date quietly sometimes but no way does he try to snag Tigers girlfriend. The idea is just stupid.