Ishq ka Rang Safed

Hina Khan and Mishal Raheja to feature in Ankoosh Bhatt's next?

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bigg Boss 11 contestant Hina Khan has perfect reply to trolls who targetted her Ramadan wish on Twitter

Hina Khan hits back at trolls like a bawse  , Instagram (hinakhan)

•  
  •  
  •  

WRITTEN BY

Updated: May 18, 2018, 12:52 PM IST

Hina Khan is not just Sher Khan of Bigg Boss 11 but the actress continues to strike out trolls on social media like a tigress.

On Thursday, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress took to Twitter to wish everyone on the onset of the month of Ramadan but then haters are going to haters and didn't even spare her wish.

Hina Khan shared a beautiful picture of herself wearing a hijab and wrote, " Happy first Sheri everyone, Ramadan Mubarakan Jumma Mubarakan'.

But soon after she posted this on Twitter, Hina Khan loyalists wished her back but trolls started mocking at her, saying it's not the first day. A Twitter user commented on Hina's post and wrote, "@eyehinakhan   #mohtarma aaj dusri sehri ti aapne #bewakufi ke chakkar me ek roza kaza kr liya hai kher aapko bhi  jumma Mubarak dua o me yad  rkhiye  ga. 

Hina replied back saying, "Mohtaram Mumbai mai Pehli Sehri aur pehla roza aaj se hai.aapne bewakoofi Ke chakkar mai poorie jaanch partaal nahi ki..khair aapko bhi jumma Mubarak aur duaaoun mai yaad zaroor rakhiyega

Hina Khan rose to fame with her portrayal of Akshara in 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' for eight years. On the work front, Hina was last seen in 'Bigg Boss 11' and was declared the first runner-up. She also participated in reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 8' and was one of the finalists. 

Recently, Hina was also awarded with Dada Saheb Phalke Excellence Award for Best Entertainer (Television) and will soon be seen in a short film directed by Ankoosh Bhatt which also stars TV actor Mishal Raheja in the lead.

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was expecting a series..but still happy for it..
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another short movie ??? While the previous has not been released yet ..😳
And since  I don't have a very good opinion of this actress, not sure if I 
should look forward to this one or not ???😕

Anyway, TFS Dazz 🤗

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eeeks !!! Not hina khan. Too much to tolerate. Sab jagah khan hi khan !!! Being a mishal fan is sure a tough Job. !!! Still happy he is picking up projects and is in circulation in media too. Important for his career. 
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl82

I was expecting a series..but still happy for it..

Pearly, I'm actually not happy about this bit of news at all. 🥺  I cannot stand Hina Khan!  I think she's obnoxious and probably the worst actress in the industry.  She doesn't suit a thespian like Mishal whatsoever! 😡  I can't foresee any chemistry between the two either because they're poles apart in terms of acting. 😭
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mishfan

Another short movie ??? While the previous has not been released yet ..😳

And since  I don't have a very good opinion of this actress, not sure if I 
should look forward to this one or not ???😕

Anyway, TFS Dazz 🤗

I feel the exact same way, Mish!  I'm hoping the news is false and that Mishal hasn't been finalized as the lead in this project.  I don't want Mishal to work with an actress as weak as Hina. 😳  I don't even know if I'll watch this short film.  I guess we'll have to wait for years for this film to be released anyway.  How long has the wait been for Sparsh thus far? 😕
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Eeeks !!! Not hina khan. Too much to tolerate. Sab jagah khan hi khan !!! Being a mishal fan is sure a tough Job. !!! Still happy he is picking up projects and is in circulation in media too. Important for his career. 

My reaction exactly, Meenu!  I am so not happy about this pairing. 👎🏼  I have no issue with the Khans, but this Khan isn't in Mishal's league to be his co-actress. 😒  I'd take Gauahar or Adaa in a heartbeat over Hina!  I don't think they're the strongest contenders either, but at least bearable over this actress.  Perhaps, the news is false? 😳  We'll have to wait on confirmation from Mishy himself before we endure this torture being avid Mishalians. 😵
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess would wait for Mishal to confirm.

It  seems that reporter might have mixed up things but then you have the latest link, so not sure.

See this news on 4/26
Hina has been roped in for her first acting project and will soon be seen in a short film by Ankoosh Bhatt, who has earlier helmed a short film featuring TV actor Mishal Raheja.

If it is true then I hope it is under good PH that can release film on time.
We are still waiting for Sparsh to release.
Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
ChoclateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why Hina?  
Anyway I'll definitely watch it for Mishal.  😳
Gopd luck  👍🏼