Akdha SS Blood relation or love Chapter 4 on page 1

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Character Sketch ~>

Male Protagonist Jalal Mohammad,

Female Protagonist Jodha Singhania,

Prithvi Singhania Menka Singhania parents of  - Jodha & Sidhart"!.

Amir Mohammad Mayra Mohammad parents of  - Jalal, Mirza & Seher"! 

"Siya Tiwari, Khushi Gupta, Geet Mehra, friends of Jodha"! 

"Rohit Kumar, Arnav Sahay , Maan Singh friends of Jalal"!.

Prologue

"If a person have to choose between his motherland and religious beliefs.

"what will he / she will choose ?

"If a person have to choose between his parents and love of his life.

"who he/she will choose ?

"If a person have to choose between his self respect and love ?

what he / she will choose ?

Is that possible for parents to think Ill for there kids ?

Tough question aren't they. still every question have answer as well.

these questions have answer as well but logically and practically it can be wrong. in other eye always.

whenever these type of question come up for anyone it's take hell lot of strength for a person to stay strong"! 

"Let's see when these very question comes in the life of our female Protagonist Jodha Singhania & Male Protagonist Jalal Mohammad"! what and who they will choose"! 

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapter 1

(Nothing can. be more nice to enjoy time with your parents and it's become more pleasing when they are pampering you with all there love. Singhania mansion one of the Biggest powerful businessman Home. where with With High standard richness. Love and warmth can be sense in every corner of Mansion as well. If Prithvi Singhania hardship Build such a classy beautiful mansion. Then his love of Life Menka Singhania support it's become home of there love. where after years of work and love they get to cherish most beautiful gift, given by god there two kids. one there princess there lifeline Jodha And other there prince their strength Siddharth. both are the their everything, Prithvi Menka can do anything for them , but who won't every parent can go to any extent for their kids happiness. But even being rich They're down to earth people. let's peek in there mansion and see what they are doing in early morning).

Uff leave me"! what are you doing"?... "have some shame Prithvi"!... what if our kids saw us like this"!...

(spoke a lady while struggling to get free by a man living hug who was none either than The well  known public figure rich yet down to earth humble Man Prithvi Singhania. clad in black colour three piece business suit. He was not in mood to let her free yet leaning more close on her shoulder, he spoke having his arms around her waist hugging her by behind) 

" let them see and enjoy"! ...they have right to know "how much there parents love each other Menka"!...

(Leaning more closer to love of his life his wife Menka. Prithvi hugged her more tightly by back standing in kitchen with her. making Menka frown in irritation. she held her breath when she sense him kissing on her collarbone. she try to push him fearing. any servant or There son and daughter can saw them but she get failed in her attempt).

"Prithvi stop it"!...Jodha and Sid will be back soon"!. by there jogging"!...I have to make breakfast for them"!...

(Listening this Prithvi sigh a little and step little away from Menka to let her be calm. than spoke while cutting veggie quickly. to make salad).

"Then let me help you making breakfast as well love...

(his words and actions make Menka smiled. she just nodded and both of them get busy making breakfast together. when Menka spoke again with calm voice).

"you know yesterday night...Jodha was not in her room... don't know what she is doing nowadays...

(Prithvi look at Menka and than spoke calmly, knowing well she is worried about her daughter sometimes even he get worried by her navity for him she is so easy to get trapped in the clutches of evil people. As much she is strong and bold she is very much humble).

"she was out with sid... don't worry I know her she will never do something...to break our trust on her"!

(his words make Menka smiled faintly. she said nothing but stay worried. other side in one big park with few kids playing and couple walking youth in group having all chat doing exercise. one Handsome Boy around 20 wearing white half jacket over red tee black lower. and a beautiful girl around 19 wearing sleeveless red color top. and Black color arms tied around her waist. wearing white lower jogging together. smiling and nodding there head to every senior couple in park. The boy spoke firmly while snatching bottle from girl ).

"So what are you plan Jo"! "will you try to work in company as well"!. with studies... or you have something else in mind for your future"!...

(untying her jacket from her waist Jodha throw at boy who caught it quickly by right hand. than spoke calmly to answer the boy who look on at her with eagerness).

"yaa I will work with you"!. while doing study"!...as you know I am interested in business as well Sid bro"!...

(Both of them sit one rock chair which was in park and taking deep breath gaze around the park soft smile was playing on both of there lips).

"you know I I like one girl Jo"!...I don't know how to tell Dad about her"!...as she is from different religious but rich"!..and I didn't even confess my love to her yet"!...because of same reason"!.

(listening this first Jodha smiled than hit him on. his shoulder tightly making Sid winch in pain. he glare at Jodha but didn't say anything).

"you are such a idiot you know...if I were on your place... than you would be the third one to know about my love feeling you know...

(Sid give a shocked look to Jodha listening her words. which she spoke so Calmly like she is talking about whether not any serious issue. but than composing himself).

"why I will  be the third one...who will be first and second one to know you feeling...

(with a bold confidence way she look at her brother than spoke with a hint of uncaring smile  making his jaw dropped he loon on at her with shocked expression that thing being boy he cannot easily confess she can say it with such a boldness on his face) 

"first one will be the boy to know who I love...second it will be dad and mom...and at last you...simple...you idiot... anyway now tell what is she What's her name...

(listening her bold confident words Sid just shake his head in disbelief. but her question in last make him smiled he get lost a little in his dream girl or should I say his love of life. and started speaking dreamily).

"her name is Catherine Brown...she is   daughter of Alexander Brown... number one businessman of London... I met her two month back with dad in a business party...

(saying this Sid looked at Jodha. with little nervousness as he knew she will be angry as he didn't tell her about this long back. and he was right she was glaring at him with her eyes filled with rage. he gulp his saliva. and without saying anything run away from her while Jodha in anger throw bottle at him and run behind him).

stop bro I will kill you...how can you hid this from me ...from so long stop I say...

(but sid didn't listen to her and run out of park. while Jodha Chase him by behind angrily. other other side in , Mumbai one house which by the look was small yet nice for middle class people to live. a men was sitting in hall room and reading newspaper while sipping tea from cup. wearing white kurta pajama. and one lady nit very far from hall room working in kitchen. and a girl around 18 was banging on bathroom door and yelling loudly).

"Bhaijaan just come out...what are you doing inside from past one hour...just come out or I will call Ammijaan...

(her words get cut short in middle when another boy who was wearing formal black white full sleeve shirt and formal black pant. yelled while walking in hall room putting few files in bag).

"Ammi ammi where is my breakfast I am getting late for office...

(sitting besides his father Amir he greet him with quick soft smile. Then sitting on couch spoke in firm tone having little nervousness as well eagerness which was oblivious cause of his action and body language).

"salam Abbu...I have very important meeting today. Abbu bless me I do my best in it...as it will be beneficial for my career I can even get promotion for my performance as well...

"parents blessings are always with there kids Mirza...still I will pray you get good results of your hard work"!.

(his father words were always comforting to Mirza. he always felt calm by sharing his worries with him. today to he was little nervous but now. he felt confident on himself. he smiled a little. than again turn his gaze to kitchen side and yelled).

"Ammi I will get breakfast today or should I go empty stomach"?..

(Trailing off pulling the zip of his bag closing it he put it on side then he he checked his wrist watch, spotting the time skipping from his hand, he again yelled in annoyance this time for his sister instead of mother).

"Seher Seher where are you come quickly I will get late... Ammi my breakfast...

(getting irritated with her son nonstop yelling , Mayra come out holding a plate full of four Aaloo Paratha which was buttered as well. in right hand and in left hand holding one glass filled with Milk. she put the glass and plate on table and glare at her son. than wiping her sweaty hands by Apron. she was wearing she spoke irritatingly).

"No matter how many times I tell you to inform me about you early schedule meeting"! But no you never listened"!. Have any idea how hard it is to prepare everything on such a short time?..

(listening her words Mirza gulp nervously , but a look at his father he sigh, he Started drinking milk without replying her , what he can say"? When he know he's at fault"?. But when he saw her going he spoke again).

"Ammi tell Seher to be come here quickly or else I will get late...

(Mqyra turn and glaring at him goes to check on her daughter. who was still banging on bathroom door to get her brother out. seeing her still not ready Mayra  get hell annoyed. What to do with all her kids"? One is our there ready to leave, other is still wondering around).

what Seher why you are not ready yet...Mirza is Waiting for you...our in hall room...

"Ammi my bathroom Tap is not working ...and in your bathroom Mirza Bhaijaan was getting ready... and when I rush here your favorite son occupy it by seeing me coming here...

(Seher present her case before Mayra could explode more in anger, however after listening her words when she was about to speak back. Jalal come out wearing Black tee and silver color Jeans. drying his hair by towel. he glance at his mother give her flying kiss and spoke while hugging her by side).

"hey Ammi you look tired...do you want me to help you...

(Mayra smiled being mother she don't have any favourite when it's comes to her kids but it wasn't hiden that, she liked Jalal more than Mirza Seher. as he is Mumma boy. while Knowing now Mother son loving drams will happen Seher rush inside bathroom. while giving angry glare to her brother).

"No son I am fine but you are ready for"?

(Jalal break the hug and goes to mirror side glance at himself use his perfume bottle than wear his watch and put his black shade glass on his V cut Black tee. wore half black jacket over tee than spoke calmly).

"A meeting with friends worry not will drop seher to UNI on my way"!. 

" I prepare your breakfast come out quickly...

(after Mayra left Jalal again glance at himself in mirror smiled a little at himself fix his hair. than rush to bed side take his bag put His lappy Inside hurriedly. check his cell and. started wearing his shoes by sitting on bed. and after getting satisfied at his look and preparation. Walked out of room. towards hall room and saw his dad in hall room as usual reading newspaper. he walked near him sit opposite on sofa. than spoke calmly).

"Salam Abbu...where is Mirza Bhaijaan"?...

"he left for office he was getting late"!."Anyway what you are gonna do Jalal"? it's going to be one year still you are doing nothing"!..

(The last line made Jalal stiffen on couch, but ignoring the heartache evoke in his cause of his father words he  glance at kitchen for his mother and saw her coming out with his breakfast. he smiled than spoke).

"I am trying to work on bussiness"!..

(Listening this Amir sigh sadly. it's happening from one year Jalal was working but getting nothing. wherever he invest his money have loss. he wanted to get success early. and that's why he was with his friends. taking short cut. forgetting that for getting success there is no short cut. because of his attitude and lifestyle both father son often have argument but at the end Jalal left without listening. which make Amir stop giving advice to him. after sometime done with his breakfast Jalal left with Seher who come with him just grabbing one apple. she was still angry at his brother for not getting out of bathroom early. but Jalal ignore her anger sit on his bike and left to drop her to her college).

Chapter 2 

(All the while chasing each other Jodha Siddharth got inside the mansion making all the security guard and maid smiled at there childish nature. as soon both of them got inside Sid run to menka and hid behind her while Jodha chase after him but stopped by Prithvi).

"Take a breath kids you both are sweating as hell "! still both are chasing each other calm down now and  sit".

(very irritated by the fact he hid about his lady love from her, Jodha was very angry annoyed so she was in no mood to stop already. she beated him on her way but all the time he escape after all both were good runner. so taking a deep breath Jodha spoke glaring at sid).

"no dad I will not leave Sid bro he broke his promise I am gonna make him pay now"!

( not knowing which promise Sid broke, Prithvi look at Sid and saw him avoiding making eye contact with him. Prithvi sigh a bit by there kids crazy bunter always).

"Alright you can make him pay later now both of you"! go freshen up and come to have breakfast you will be late for College. now go hurry up"!

(Realising before their parents they cannot teach each other a lesson both nodded while Jodha glare at sid than both of them walked back to their room to get ready for college , after half hour come down all ready to go college. with a delightful soft smile both seated besides there mom dad and opposite to each other. taking a sip of juice from her glass).

"Dad I wanna ask somthing. do you believe in love marriage or arrange one"! 

(listening Jodha  question Sid choked on his paasta which he was having on his mouth. menka serve him water and patted his back immediately while Prithvi look at his kids narrowly and spoke calmly).

"both are right on there own way I ain't against the idea of Both"! kiddo"!.

(not satisfied by Prithvi answer Jodha finish her juice and concentrating on her Aaloo Paratha spoke again looking up at her dad). 

"it's not the answer of my question dad. Suppose dad I fell in love... will you let me marry the guy whom I love...

(Prithvi knew his daughter in not in love with anyone still her question caught him of guard, for sure it's every parents dream to marry there kids as there choice of partner . from childhood they let kids have there way on everything from dress to toys to study interest to college everything, even they Don't interfare in there friend group to. they may advise them scold them or even threhten them to take there choice ,but At the end parents always bow down to there kids wish Don't they"?. knowing how open minded his daughter is Prithvi choose his words wisely and spoke calmly).

"what you will do kiddo "? if I will choose groom for you to marry"! will you agree to marry the guy I choose for you"?. 

(now it's Jodha turn to get both surprised she never really thought about love and all than marriage no way. But for her bro she ask about it now seeing the sword pointed at her she got bit stunned. but she never stay speechless for minute so she spoke eating her Paratha).

"I ask first Dad"!.. anyway first I will see how he is if I liked him I will marry him no issue by my side dad. 

( hearing her answer Prithvi smiled contently. and give knowing look to menka who just looked at her son who was already looking at Jodha and Prithvi with a curious yet nervous smile). 

"same goes with me kiddo first I will like to see how the love of your life is"! if I find him suitable for you I will let you marry him no issue by my side"!. 

(still for one more question Jodha spoke again even she knew she lost before her father in verbal fight already).

"but dad why you will deny"? do you think I will make a wrong Choice"! when it's concern my life"!. 

(Prithvi smirk at Jodha words than spoke calmly of-course' he have full faith on his kids decision of life. But that doesn't make him have his own opinion regarding their decision. If hearing something bad Josh's can end up arguing than it doesn't mean his action would be same).

"I have  same question kiddo"! do you think I will choose wrong guy"! for you when it's a question about my kiddo life"!. 

(wiping her mouth by napkins Jodha look at Prithvi with a soft smile and spoke calmly knowing well she lost yet she didn't felt bad why she should be it wasn't a argument which she needed to win it was her doubts which needed to be clear by discussion).

"dad no matter what you always get your way with me in words"! you know very well how to play with words"! anyway agree or not our choice matter the most dad"!

(Sid sigh a bit not know how should he confess to Prithvi, that he love someone and see the future with her of his life. but he come out of his thoughts by Jodha voice who patted on his shoulder and after kissing on Prithvi cheek and hugging her mother by side spoke).

"Let's go bro I am getting late. for College"!

(with this Sid nodded and giving a quick Hug to both his parents ,Sid and Jodha walked out of there mansion and get inside there car then drove away. leaving thoughtful parents behind other side on the way while driving bike Jalal spoke calmly concentrating on driving only).

"You aren't having any issue In college "? right seher"! does people there trouble you...

(It's not very new to seher Jalal may tease her as hell even fight with her, but at the end he loves her and care about her very much. which she take advantage always as a sister).

"Bhaijaan actually there is a girl who always trouble me"! she is rich yet very egoistic"!. she always abuse me verbally"!. 

"alright then I will like to meet her today"! let me see how they Richie rich girl dare to hurt my sis"!. 

(listening this Seher lips curved up in smile but soon the thought about her schedule. she worries a bit as she have busy and hectic schedule. Thus she spoke calmly).

"but bhaijaan I have important lecture...

"If you saw her at parking area than let me know I will see her then and there and you may go to your class"!

(Jalal stop his bike at traffic signal. on road and started glancing here and there. Because of rainy weather the whole Street was watery and its morning time that's why many shops were closed. and few weree about to open. Even it's morning still the traffic of Mumbai is no less. sighing a bit to see the condition of road and traffic Jalal got a bit frustrated the reason he dislike rain is because it's make life Vulnerable for people in Mumbai. And the gov from deacade do nothing about it. Jalal gaze stop on the tiny shed near tea stall where a girl wearing slight black color jeans, with dark red color sleeveless highneck top. buying snacks for Street kids. even having a cup of tea with them as well. more than the beauty of girl her humbleness and down to earth persona impress Jalal).

"In a world full of selfish people "! does the kind hearted people like her really exist"!. such a beauty with innocence and humbleness"!. 

(Jalal was all the while looking at girl who was having her own share of fun with Street kids by her smile a bit small smile come on Jalal lips as well but soon it's turn into frown seeing a guy around his age walked behind the girl and wishper somthing making her frown a bit but then she forward one glass of tea to the guy and said somthing which make the guy take the cup as well and no sooner both started enjoying there time).

"why all the beautiful girl get boyfriend very soon. and even if they do why I am concern about this one"!

( he couldn't get to take his gaze of from girl and boy but soon his eyes widen up when he saw both of them entering. Maybach car it's one of his dream to have this car. but now the car was not in his mind he had only one  thought that girl and boy both were damn rich still both were so down to earth. he come to present by hard pinch on his shoulder by behind he glare back at Seher but she spoke calmly).

"Don't glare at me I am calling you from this you didn't heard the traffic is clear now move If I got late bhaijaan you are gone than... 

(Listening this Jalal start the bike and rode away. but he couldn't get the girl image out of his mind. praying to God to let him meet her once he concentrate on ridding the bike and after one hour he reach Seher college and she get down. than glance around and spotted two black car entering inside college).

"bhaijaan the car which enter by left is the one ride by that Rich egoistic girl. now gotta go bye bhaijaan. 

(listening her words Jalal look at both cars but by the brand of two car Jalal got bit confused that which is the one drive by that girl about his sister talking. sighing a bit he take of his helmet and move towards parking area. and saw many girls coming out and making there way inside college he ruah to black cars and saw one girl closing the car door of her and by the look of her dress he can easily get to say she is rich. but one thing make him bit restless that the girl is wearing same dress as the girl he saw. on Street. he walked towards her and twpped on her shoulder by behind while the girl after locking her car managing her book in hand turn towards him making Jalal heart skipped a beat).

"yes how can I help you"?...

(oh boy is it really her voicd so melodious or she is faking her voice to be sweet. but whatever it is he can say by surity the girl is beautiful as hell. on Street he couldn't get to see her facial features well but now he can see very well. her face is spotless with  fair chubby cheek. Rose peatal like lips. doe shaped eyes glaring at him by glare he come to present and spoke).

"I I. lost my...ugh wayyy can you tell me the way of principle office"!..

(the girl look at Jalal like he grown horn on his head. that the guy walked upto parking area and leaving all the people come to her . first stare at her like lost puppy . and when she was on verge of burst on him like volcano. he ask her help to know the way of principle office.  girl try not to scold him and spoke firmly).

"yaa sure infact I am going there only. follow me"!. 

"always be"! 

(muttered Jalal under his breath after listening her words he saw he had annoyed the girl. and she was on verge to shout on him but even she didn't by listening his random excuse. but he was happy that for sometime he will be with her. to hear her voice more).

"how this college is for students. I mean ragging teaching and all"!.

"It's nice"! ragging is probhited"! professor are good as well"! only issue is here the college don't work on sports much...now they are...here you reach principle office. 

(Jalal was so lost in her voice that he missed the last part that they already reach principle office. but he come to present when he saw her walking away he spoke At the Nick of time before she left).

"thanks for the help miss may I have a honour to know your name"?

(listening this the girl look back at Jalal with smile and spoke calmly tucking her hair behind her ear by finger. slightly).

"Mention not "! And my name is...um find out yourself dude...I Choose not to reveal my identity to a random person...

(saying this smirkingly she walked out of their , leaving a lost Looking Jalal bwhind. Who just watch the re-treating back of her and thoughts inwardly. "no worries Beauty I will find out soon your name and your heart way to"!...)

Chapter 3

"Jo where were you huh do you even know how much professor Sinha bored us to death "!

"I know that's why I come late intentionally "! 

(Her friends glare at her while she just smiled widely at them. One of her friend raise her book to hit her but Jodha held her hand by left hand to prevent her from attacking on her. And that's when she saw her empty wrist realising she lost her favourite bracelet one of last gift given by granny. She started looking around frantically to get the bracelet. And seeing sudden change on her behaviour all friends share a look).

"What's wrong what are you looking for"?

"My my bracelet i don't know where I lost it '!

"Don't worry we will find it let's search together'! You are coming her direct from parking area right let's go on that way we may find it"!

(Jalal knock on door and getting permission by principal Steped in cabin, Jalal look at Mr Deepak who was looking in file and sipping coffee).

"Good morning sir I am here for..

"Oh Jalal the former student of year winner , come come here take your seat so what's bring you here today"? Again a fight with senior here"!

"No I am here for my sister she complain some girls here abuse her verbally if it's been boy I may take there class personally but it's girls so I don't want to be involved in that's why I want you to take matter in your hands!

"You mean students here getting bullied by others student and I even being principal have no idea about it it's can't be true Jalal ragging and bullying is strictly forbidden here"!

"I know but just cause it's forbidden doesn't mean people really stay in limit. My sister complain I come to you for help if handle it then fine if you don't then I will handle it on my own simple'! 

(Saying this he got up and after wishing morning once more walked out of cabin with unreadable look and poker face he was about to walk further when something come under his feet he look down and Step back one step there was a golden pearl bracelet lying on floor JS in bold italic letter was engraved on mid of bracelet. He pick it up and take a look at it for 45 seconds and recall where he seen it. It was on the beauty's hand who guide him till principal office. JS hm either it's might be intial letter of her name or her lover. He then thinking that kept in his pant pocket and walked out from there).

"This boy never listen huh didn't even finish his breakfast and you you have no care of them always stuck your head in newspaper'!

(Spoke Mayra annoyingly taking pile of washed cloths in bucket heading towards upstairs to get the cloths dry.  But on way watching still unfinished milk glass and paratha plate which was served to Mirza she got annoyed and keeping the bucket down head towards table to take the plates back to kitchen after taking the milk and paratha on another plate to give it out some stray pet's).

"If they're getting late what I can do with them leaving there meal unfinished'!

"Yes you can't do anything just like you weren't ready to lend Jalal money for starting his business '!

"He isn't serious and experienced enough to start his business yet '!

(Amir sigh a bit and then keeping the newspaper aside step up took the bucket of cloth in hand and headed upstairs to get it dry out on terrace knowing well after what he said his wife will explode in anger. Just cause he never been lenient with any of there kids doesn't mean he doesn't love them. But why he need to explain what he feel for his kids anyway when he and his god knows about it very well. It's shame that his better half his wife doesn't acknowledge it hence apart from his son Mirza Seher and Jalal doesn't do either).

"Sid When the GMI steel group of board member will be here '! I want you to represent our view before them '! 

"As you wish sir it will be done right away '!

"And yeah the GQ magazine shoot is going to be conduct with addition of interview I want you to have word with them as well '!

"I will sir but here your signature are needed on this file '! 

"You seems absent a bit mindfully from past few days Sid not only here but at home to is there anything worrisome for you will you like to share '!

"Well it's not the right place to talk about what worrying me now sir '!

"No issue it's lunch time let's head out to discuss about it '!

"But we have meeting within next half hour sir '!

"We can be here before that no excuse taken now '!

(Sid was unsure what to do delay the conversation seeing his dad really being determined to know about it. He had heard him and his mum talking about his marriage with one of there business friend Mr Sharma chairman of Sharma steel corporation industry. Knowing he come to visit them week back to have word with martial alliance he wasn't really sure how his dad will take the idea of him being involved in other in love relation. But knowing it's now or never he sigh and asking the PA to reschedule his meetings he walked out with His dad).

Chapter 4 

"Jodha what you decided to do now"? We didn't find the bracelet yet"! 

"Well forget it"! Guys more than bracelet"! The value of emotion matter"! And I didn't lost them yet"! So Let's go we will be late"! 

(Jodha spoke but her friends knew her better , she is anything but fine it was special bracelet for her. And now losing it did had her down, but what they can do they almost look out for the bracelet everywhere , either in college Parking area, canteen, principal office ,class ,library but no luck).

"Leave all this"! tell me what you decided to do after college"!

(Spoke her friend Siya, all were sitting at cafeteria, as the college got over for day. To change the topic they started asking about each other plans. Jodha's delayed no time in speaking).

"I am still thinking"! I mean today bro ask me about it"! And I said I will prefer to join him in business"! But"!..

"But what"?

"But I think I want to do something else"! 

(Her friend Geet, Khushi, and Siya shared a look with each other, something else by what they were about to ask but then heard her saying).

"I mean come on I want to make my own identity"! I want the world to know me"! by my own work and name"! Not by the fame and fortune I have inherited by My dad"! Or cause of dad whenever people speak about as Daughter I feel proud"! I want him to feel proud on me"! That can happen only when I do something on my own"!

(That's so like her thought, unlike others she even wish to help her dad, in business like her brother, but a side of her want to pursue , her future in some other field to prove her worth of life. She is confused between her heart and mind, even though she knew if she do something else , her parents will support her but is that right "? is that fair"?. She know her dad already given a share to both Sid and her, but does she have right on it"? without any contribution in it"? does she deserve the hard work of her father"? These thoughts often made her work hard, to achieve best in life so far her accedmic records, had been wonderful. But what after this"? how she want her life. Seeing her so lost in thoughts Her friend , Geet shake her hand and spoke firmly).

"Don't think to much"! We still have time to think about it"! Let's go for club night today"! 

"But That's wrong Jo"! I mean if you decided to pursue on other field than perhaps you may take the chance of others"! Which isn't right"! Your name won't let you get things on your ability"!..

(Jodha frowned upon Siya words not understanding, how her trying to achive something in other field, make her snatch chance from other's"? She's just wishing to test her worth, if she decided to take on other field than what's wrong in that"?. Not like she's going to stop others from opting for same).

"I don't understand"! 

"What's in name Shakespeare quote doesn't work here Jo"! It's India here your name decide you're going to get the Seat in UNI & Job"! Power position wealth influence the Life of all Jo"!.. 

(Hm true"! Thought Jodha inwardly what diya said was one of the bitter truth of life for many in India. The minorities rule the nation yet they're back on every race. To uplift them others were forced to bent down, but they never rise & others forced to quit life or their dreams. One of main reason why the nation still fail to compete with rest cause the real talent is failed on the basis of their faith & name).

"Alright I got your point but"!.. Capabilities and performance aren't depended on one's background"! 

"Exactly my point Jo"! It's not like you won't get chance to prove your worth while working with your bro"! 

"Why half share"? "Take all"!  Not like you know anything better than this"!..

(Understanding Siya words, Jodha nodded curtly, then open her mouth to speak , however all of their attention snapped back at the boys who were sitting on corner table. Where a boy rudely above the meal plate forward to other one).

"Why half share"? "Take all"!  Not like you know anything better than this"!..

(yelling sarcastically rising from chair and walked away, they recognised both guys and got confused after spotting them engaged in verbal spat like this the words of guy rang in their mind as they look on at each other ).

"What happen to these two"? Aren't they best friends"? 

"Oh I know"! Aditya didn't got admission in Jamia UNI"! 

"So why fussing with his buddy over this"? 

"Simple the Vehicle of relationship often crash on the paths of Struggle & opinion"! beside know what"? "Few things are forced upon all of us,  States by others that it's demand of time "! But in truth it's just damn burden"! Unwanted burden"! 

(Jodha glance at Siya today she could sense the sarasacm behind her each words. She put her hand over her and ask through gaze "about the real issue" but she just shrugged Jodha hands away. And walk out of from there, Jodha glance back at Geet and Khushi to know the issue but they both shrugged their shoulders stating they're clueless like her).

"Perhaps it's about her brother Sumit"!."Guy's I think we should check on her"! With exam on our head we didn't focus on each other"!.. 

"Yeah right let's go"!.. 

(The three of them got up, where's Jodha thought about words of Siya, she just didn't wanted to accept the worse, what if the rebel in her rising head cause of struggle her brother is going"? What if the failure of her brother get their friendship on the path of end"? With these worries in head she continued walking out to caught up with Siya. Pressure is on rich and Poor side the most, if a poor failed then it's oblivious result cause they don't have facilities to compete. IF The rich failed then it's not same but it's shame cause they fail after provided with lots of facilities to compete. However with rich and poor the middle get's mashed up the most. No one realize the upliftment of one on the basis of class caste kill the dream of one coming from mid. Cause they neither get's to beg like poor, or show off like rich. They're just on own paid the tax paid for every damn wheat of grain they take a bite. Upon that facing failure mean end of life for them).

"So you're in love"? But You fear to confess"? Why"? Aren't your proud on your choice your love"? 

(Ask Prithivi sternly, as he continued rolling the paper-wieght on table looking at his son, sitting opposite on chair with mournful look on face. Alexender Brown one of his business associates, very few people know him as his UNI friend to. However making bond friendship is one thing. Getting throught the matrimonial alliance is another. In UNI in bussiness they share lots of Difference, that's another case they never those differences work as hindrance on the path of achieving success. And he doubt his kids have ability of balancing things like he had done).

"I I thought our belief mean faith will"!...

"May work as hindrance, on the path of tying knot of marriage"?..

"Yes Dad"!.

"If I deny you will forget her"?..

(Sid Immidately look up at his father, if Prithivi knew any better he it was look of rebel which won't shy from going against or opposing him. Hm love can really drive people to do insane things. Thinking inwardly he waited to see some reaction from his son but that never come instead he lowered his gaze. Making Prithivi rise from chair as he walked towards sid leaning on the table he put his hand on Sid's head then spoke calmly).

"You just begin working on my bussiness"!.. "explore your abilities here"! Gain some experience than think about this"! Take your time"!.. 

(Sid look up at his father, then nodded his head he got the meaning, loud and clear it's No by his father side for now. If after few years to he still found himself committed to Catherine then he will think about them getting together. For presently he want his kids to focus on their career. Beside he knew his father must be having The morning conversation he had with Jodha in mind. Surely he doesn't wants to gave wrong impression to her though him. Thus he have to be paitent for while, for his love for his happiness for his parents).

You won't say no at end right Dad"? 

"If you are firm and truly ready"! I won't opposed your decision"!..

(Prithivi assured him calmly but he didn't knew his words had the impact like he wanted on his son or not, but he hoped it did or else nothing left decision in matter of relationship taken in jiffy always comes with bad consequences. Which he doesn't want his son or daughter to go through).

"Jalal no matter how much we do"! fate doesn't favour us"!... "it's been year since we are struggling to set up our own business but no use"!...

(Spoke a guy closing the laptop annoyingly, earning a gasp from other guy who got startled by his action end up spilling coffee on hand. Ignoring it he sat back on chair facing Jalal who was little lost in thoughts).

"Can't you speak calmly Arnav"?

"Calm"? Really Maan how we can be calm anymore"? We are running out of paitence"! Look at Him Jalal always playing the ever so cool lad in our group"! 

(But gaining no response from Jalal, Maan and Arnav both glance at his way he was just staring at the coffe cup but saying nothing. Glancing at each other they question each other through gaze "what's with him"? But finding bith asking same thing , they shake their head in Disbelief and place their hand on his and shook him little bit to gain attention).

"Hey What's with you"?..

"Nothing"! "I was thinking about the reasons on why we are failing"!..

"You sure"! That's the only reason"?..

"Ofcourse or you stat your opinion"!..

"Well the way you were lost I think it's matter of love"!..

"Shut up Maan"!.."let's focus on our plan I am sure this time it will work"!.

(Spoke Jalal straightening on his seat, picking his coffee cup, then opening his Laptop he put forth his new plan before them, making them not doen some points as they dicuss about it further, focusing on Ground work, time, risk, commitment, funding source, skill, target , competition etc. There was no end they had lot of issue, with less number of people as team to work with but finally they were again ready to face all. After hours of hectic discussion they call for break when they noticed a car stopped on side with screeching sound near Ice cream vendor. And three girls stepped out of car, they brought ice cream and instead of finding secure place to eat the ice cream in peace they continue eating it under the rain out there. But one ran near the dhaba where they were present, making the other two follow her).

"That was crazy of you Khushi"!..

"But it was fun"!.. 

"Seriously Jodha"? Fun"? eating ice cream while standing under the rain"? Hey babaji why you got me such a silly head as friends"!..

"Cause you're no less than us Geet"!..

(Saying this Khushi laugh out loud doing hi-fi with Jodha who chuckled at the cribbing of Geet and words of Khushi. They three of them were ignorant to the presence of others in Dhaba. However when they were going to look around the boys immidately focus back on their laptops. Finding only one table with two chair, Geet Nudged Jodha to do somthing making her rolled her eyes as she look around spotting Jalal. And recognising him she went towards his table and spoke).

"Excuse me"! Aren't you the UNI guy"?... One who ask me way of principal office"?...

(Jalal who was observing their exchange grinned inwardly, even though he heard her name as Geet called but he viciously pretended he doesn't know even now. Understanding Jodha's move Geet and Khushi went after her).

"You know him Jo"? Wow so we can sit here"! Well we aren't disturbing you guys right"?..

"Sure"!..

(Arnav hurriedly and himself moved the two vacant chair near their table and one which was occupied by his bag pull it out for Khushi. Making her smiled as she sat besides him, where's Jodha and Geet sat on chair with Maan and Jalal on their each side).

"So are you going to study at our College"?..or you were there for someone dear"? 

(Ask Jodha directly, without any hestitation or other thoughts. Making everyone surprised and curious. However Jalal keeping his morning meeting with her in mind spoke little ignorance).

"At morning you refused to reveal your name"! Why I should reveal mine plans with you"?

"Cause I helped you beside presently I am your Seat mate"!.. this it's call for conversation"!..

konica.arora.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new story
Waiting for ur other stories to be updated
👏
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy
Interesting plot
Apt title
Interesting CS
Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy
Interesting plot
Apt title
Interesting CS
Update soon

Thanks for pm
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new Story...
   Nice Prologue .
    Specially Jo and Ja...
   Jodha from business Rich family..
    Jalal from middle class family...
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1st Chapter is very nice...
   The situation and the lifestyle of the two families are well written...
   Jo and Sid...Cute siblings...
  Jo is bubbly and carefree girl...
   Sid love  interest is from different religion...
    Merger of all religions in the story..i Excited 
   Hamida and Jalal nice combo...