Samaina SS - I Can't Live Without You pt 2 pg 5

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys.. sb manhoos track pe stories likh rhe hai to mujse rha nahi gya and maine b likhi hai ekπŸ˜† dnt say ki short hai , jldi hi next part update kr dungi.. pkka.. itta hi tym mila meko abhiπŸ˜› waiting 4 your love n feedback.. have a look.. sb hankies sath leke baitha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

Take 1...

It's been many days since naina was trying to persuade sameer but he had become like a rock.. any tactics of naina was not melting his hard heart.. naina's heart was breaking now day by day..

One fine day,,
Preeti mudit swati n gls were sitting in canteen when preeti came up with a idea to manao her pyare jijaji..

Preeti (excitedly)  - mere pas jija ji ko manane ka ek khidki tod idea hai..

Naina (hurridely) - jldi bta na..
All made a group and discussed the plan.. yesss ab to sameer ko manna hi pdega - naina said in mind..

It was last lecture.. all were present in class except naina. Sameer eyes wandered here n there to look for her but seems she bunked..it was indigestible fact for sam that naina bunked the class but why because preeti and swati were sitting on his adjacent bench and naina won't bunk without them so what happened today? He was confused when peon came in class..

Peon - sir.  Sameer maheshwari ko pancham sir ne library me bulaya hai abhi..

Sir gave permission to sam n he left for library thinking why pancham sir called him.

Swati preeti showed thumbs up other gang members , happy that plan 1 successful.

In library,
Sameer came but didn't found pancham sir there and murmured '' yahan to koi nahi hai..Fir muje yahan kyu bulaya pancham sir ne? "

A voice came from behind - '' sir ne nahi..Maine bulaya hai tumhe yahan..''

He could recognize naina from her heartbeats..He looked behind and saw a smirking naina , as her plan got successful to meet sameer in alone so that she can talk to him.

Sameer ignored her and was about to go when naina locked up the library door.
Naina - '' bhot bhag liye sameer .. bss ab or nahi..Tumhe mujse baat krni hi pdegi"

Sameer gave a angry look and told her in irritated tone " rasta chodo. muje tumse bat krne me koi interest nh hai.. "

Seeing his rude behavior naina couldn't control herself and hugged him crying. It was too much for her..

After one n half year , sameer felt peace feeling naina in his arms. He wanted to console her, to hold her, to love her but his brain overpowered his heart while naina was sobbing. 

Sameer jerked naina and took step to leave the room when naina held his hand stopping him - " TUM MANHOOS NAHI HO SAMEER ''

Sam stood rooted in his place , not able to believe on his ears. Did he heard right? Naina knew everything? 

He turned towards her and fumbled - " tumhe sab...".     " Haan muje pta hai sb " - said naina..

Naina - munna pandit ne muje sb bta diya tha. Aisi koi kasam nahi jo sameer or naina ke pyar ke bich aa jae.. 

She took steps towards him , continusly looking in eyes without tearing the gaze she continued..
" Maine socha tha apne pyar se me tumhara ye andhvishwas (superstition) durr kr dungi par nahi tumhara bharm jeet gya or mera pyar haar gya.. tum ye sochte ho ki tumhara pass muje duniya se durr kar dega isliye tumne muje khudse hi door kr diya? (She questioned him which made sameer look down )
Tumhe pta h na Naina sameer ke hina aduri hai fir bh tumne aisa kiya? (Sameer closed his eyes , tears brimmed in eyes too)

She held his collar and made him look to her - 
" tumhe kisne haq diya muje khudse durr krne ka? Muje dard dene ka? Haan... "

Sameer managed to utter - " naina... Me bas tumhe khush dekhna chahta hu hmesha .Bhale hi uske liye tumhe mujse durr hi kyon na rhna pde.. "

Naina hands fell down listening him..She is shocked with his reaction..
Naina wiped her tears and said determined - " toh theek hai.. tum yahi chahte ho na ki me tumse durr rhu? Toh theek hai abse naina aggarwal sameer maheshwari ko nahi janti.. aaj se tum or me ajnabi hue.. shukriya meri zindagi me aane ke liye.. good bye sameer.. " Broken naina left from there and sameer fell down crying loosing his life, his love , his everything..

P.s. that's it for now.. wat u think aage kya hoga? Janne ke liye bane rahiye meenakshi ke sathπŸ˜†

Edited by dreamyp - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Pehle to author ka naam dekha.. aur OMG ye to Meenakshi ki story hai, and I was so happy to see that this is your story.. Finally you have come back with another story.. as I am really missing your cute writing.. πŸ˜ƒ

First of all sorry dear.. I have taken so much time to read this story.. actually I was busy

Preeti and her plans are always out of the world.. and the library plan can only be by her 

Naina called him in the library.. But the plan failed 

I am fed up of his rude behaviour.. and really feels bad for her πŸ˜­

End part was too emotional dear.. I hope ye bhi Naina ka koi plan ho.. but can't see broken Naina and crying Sameer πŸ˜­

How they can stay separate from each other.. thodi der Naina usase alag rahegi na tabhi akal ayegi usko.. aur ha ab tum jealous Sameer bhi dikha hi do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yaar Meenakshi tum kab se cliff hanger pe chhodna sikh gayi.. ab jaldi se update de do πŸ˜›

Thanks for the PM dear

Edited by msdfan - 5 years ago
Hitanshivyas thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please jaldi update karna can't wait to read next part waiting waiting...
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Badhiya hai... now u hv to give us a very J Sameer as Naina would purposely befriend the rival gangs guys!
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bane rahenge ji aapke saath !!
It was really nice 
Looking forward to see what soo happen next 
Ladki bhav dena band kar degi toh apne aap Sameer ki akal thikane aa jaegi
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Plz dear update soon 
I so want to know what will Sameer do now
Yeh pehle hug phir breakup 
Koi ni we all know Sameer sang Naina toh hoke rahega😎
Update soon 
Lots of love for you
Uv78 thumbnail
Loved it...naina did the right thing...let sameer realize it ...update sooner
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nai nai..
Mela baccha logon ko mila do Meenakshi...J sam bhi de sakti ho...so cutely written 
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! 
So Naina has decided to stay away from Sam...Interesting 
Are you making a way for a jealous Sam??
Do update soon!
Love,
Shreya
Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yr Mene pura ye manhus track miss kiya hai...so I dnt knw Kya hua tha...bt regarding ur story...u left us at a cliffhanger.. ..sab batake naina ne sameer ko choda...bt Chalo sameer ko realize to hua k Bina sameer k naina Kya hai!!!

Eagerly waiting for next... update jaldi jaldi!!!;