Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
You removed almost 8000 posts of mine and I'm sure most of them weren't +1 posts. 😕
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will be waiting for app to launch😃
minakrish thumbnail
Hi Vijay Bhaiya,

I would also like to bring to your notice many such threads from years ago where the thread maker has deleted the content and changed the name to "please detele" or something in those lines. You could also delete those threads.

You can also get rid of the celebrity blogs which are never updated and no one really visits them anymore.

~ Mrina
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I lost 4k+ posts i did this much 1+posts ?? This is soo discouraging we come here and give our time to India Forum  this is what we get in return ? 
If you guys want to update website  there alots of other thing really need attention and update 

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I lost 6k+ post.this happen for second time .I am very much sure that my posts were not of the kind described by Vijay sir .it's horrible and now posting on IF has no meaning ..
As a thanks note I would like IF and Vijay sir to reduce my all posts to Zero as they could be senseless anytime according to them .
Thanks 
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what's going on this..?

why this cleaning is necessary .

i mean u want us to keep active n keep posting on forum ,n what u do with Ur active members..?delete their post..?

then r we wasting our time on posting on India forums?

R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am waiting eagerly for the app to be launched. It will be easier to use the app than the website. On the contrary, I lost 600 posts... But I'm happy that we'll get an app very soon. Thanks...
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">@Vijay I have a question..why can't we post any pic directly in this site? it is so annoying to post pic here..like first we have to upload it in some other site and then share the link..best site is imgur but don't wrok properly most of the time..picload and some other site delete the pic after sometime..can't we just upload the pic directly in IF? like we do in any other sites like FB Twitter or WA?</font>

We will have it soon.

Challenge is to monitor and moderate copyright infringement.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
My 5K posts have been removed and I know those were not silly or useless posts.
It feels so disheartening to post now as the fear of loosing posts is hanging on my head.
Even the posts being relevant as Well.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally there will be IF app. Can't wait for it.