Users

Frequent Posters

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I lost some 22 thousand posts 
And I m very much sure so many weren't one word posts 
At the most it could be 1k or 2k 
Can u explain how I lost so many posts ??
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Vijay I have a question..why can't we post any pic directly in this site? it is so annoying to post pic here..like first we have to upload it in some other site and then share the link..best site is imgur but don't wrok properly most of the time..picload and some other site delete the pic after sometime..can't we just upload the pic directly in IF? like we do in any other sites like FB Twitter or WA?
Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know if it is the impact of clearing up of posts or not, but I am not able to reply on correct threads. For ex : I wanted to comment on a story but I am taken to some other thread which I am least bothered of. One more thing I have noticed is the posts are not getting edited properly. I take up a comment I want to edit, but I'm taken to some other comment. Is it because of this cleaning up or does my laptop have any problem? Please do reply quickly, coz this is really frustrating for me as an India forum member. I have been here for three years and I have never encountered such kind of problems. 
Regards,
Nivedita 
MaYa.B thumbnail
i know this will happen any time soon that's why i m not interest come IF or posting much ,though i lost some 300 post 
No results were found.
Search the web for ""
CuttingChai thumbnail
Cleaning up keeps happening but nothing is done to update the forum and make it better. It looks and feels so dated. Mods are hardly active. Abuses are hurled regularly in BW forum. Only thing which is weekly updated is useless Celeb ranking and chaska meter rating which adds to more fan wars.
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mascarpone

Cleaning up keeps happening but nothing is done to update the forum and make it better. It looks and feels so dated. Mods are hardly active. Abuses are hurled regularly in BW forum. Only thing which is weekly updated is useless Celeb ranking and chaska meter rating which adds to more fan wars.

I agree with you completely!
Bug fixes never happen, but cleaning is a huge thing.. 
I don't get it, why is it considered hampering the quality of a forum?
When MODs are called upon to handle the quality, no one even replies, what's the point of this then?
Its beyond me.. 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Our android version is already in Alpha and we are inviting testers to help us test it. I will be posting the details on a separate topic. 

Ye mobile app ka ladoo to 8-10 saalo se khila rahe ho.
Edited by --L-- - 5 years ago
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mascarpone

Completely agree. The celeb ranking is solely focused on getting more hits on the site and getting more ads, which are useless most of the times. More than half of the articles posted have 0 comments because nobody is interested. Taimur and Misha feature in every other article, again nobody is interested. As if those don't cause any performance issue of IF. 

Members are encouraged to post more and more in the name of levels and what not. Once they have achieved what they wanted, not cleaning up the posts..

I personally don't care about no. Of posts anyway, but there are many things the website needs to work on first.
CuttingChai thumbnail
"Major changes coming to this site"

^ Is said every year with hardly any change since 2004. Other than adding few ladders some 3-4 yrs back. Some point system was supposed to be implement an year back but where is it? Only thing changing is chaska meter points every week on every forum.😆
Edited by Mascarpone - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Vijay,
Many Members in BW forum has this question. Mods didn't have any explanation for deletion of this thread.  And Mods redirected me to you for any further explanation. 

Question is, 
1)  What is the reason for - Sonam's Wedding thread deletion from BW forum ? 

2) Is it possible to bring it back. 

Thanks for your time,