Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
She was so much in pain, reminded me of her pain after mt. abu. But this time preethi was there and of course sameer too. Mundit spoke some sense into him. and thank God he realised. Hope he realised soon in the show too...
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O my God how can you write so  good tell me Minu di
Love you today because forever is a myth...
For this line dil le lo❀️

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moumita04

Wait a minute Minu... Is this coming from where I think it is? Anywhere related to Holding It Together? Or rather... the reason for Holding It Together?

Reason for Holding It Together.The inspiration is one and only person.

Honestly, I am feeling short of words for this one... I started to read it thinking it to be a revenge track kind of story... but it turned out to be much more deeper than that...

It was more an insight to her self after she gets exhausted practising all the tricks of book.We tend to get cleaved between egos.Blackouts come at such junctions.

All I could remember after reading this is the poem "The Sorrow of Love" by William Butler Yeats...

If there is love, there is also pain... and the pain caused by your love hurts the most... but then, it only takes a gesture, just one assurance for the pain to disappear like that. I truly loved how you brought that out... πŸ‘

I remember we had this poem in our syllabus and also another poem titled Sorrow of Love by Sarojini Naidu.Naidu's poem made me cry after the class.So much pain.But as you said a simple nod would work wonders.

She was in great pain, her confidence wavering because she was no longer sure of the place she had in his life and heart... and she chose a greater pain to make him see sense... Did he? Yes, he did... but he needed to feel the prick of fear of losing even what he had now, that is friendship, to realize what a great blunder he was doing...
And once he realized, he sought to give himself pain, not out of desperation, but to create something beautiful that would soothe the edge of pain for both of them. She understood that, she understood his need, his helplessness... and together they promised to love, each day, each moment without thinking if those moments would accumulate into forever or not... And that is the key, to cherish what you have, rather than cursing yourself for past, or stressing yourself for future..

I always believe none is at fault.Each mortal is driven by his own selfish motives.And pain should not always be destructive.It  should be constructive.I love DIYs so also that came to aid in this.Agree with your lines.Thats the crux of story.

I will end this with a quote by Max Lucado - "Love like there's no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love again."

Beautiful Quote!

Thank you for such a brilliant piece of writing... As always, I am stunned by your brilliance and inspired... πŸ˜³

Thank you my sweetheart for this lovely reply and I am still wondering how you judged it to be related to Holding It Together.Inspired! You yourself have been inspiration to many.😳 I am also  learning from you.😳
Love you sweetheart...  πŸ€—

Love You.πŸ€—
Keep coming with more...

Love,
Mou

My replies in Blue.
Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful...out of the world...it's just so deep... u gave a whole new dimension to pain in love!!!yotally loved it & so inspired...take a bow!
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: msdfan

Minu.. another beautiful OS dear.. Loved it so much πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have started OS with a beautiful song, which is one of the my favourite πŸ˜Š

Actually I am frustrated with his Manhoos jaap.. I'm waiting for it to end 

Sameer cut and burned his hand, that shows how much he loves her.. and I liked Naina's gestures, she kissed his hand.. πŸ˜ƒ

Finally Sameeer realised his mistakes.. hope so this will also soon be in the show πŸ˜Š

But I loved more MunDit here.. the way they support their relationship

And I loved that last part.. OMG itti beautifully tumne kiss likh diya.. β˜ΊοΈ

Forever is Myth' was the star dialogue from the OS πŸ‘

Beautiful piece of writing dear.. you just nailed it πŸ‘

Keep writing more like this.. Thank you for the PM dear..

Sorry yaar.. dimag thik se nahi chal raha abhi.. so thik se kuch bhi nahi likh payi πŸ˜”

Thank You Sona for appreciating it.πŸ˜ƒ The song is one of my favs too.Sometimes it more than a couple its about friends who actually make people see sense.Even as siblings we try to sort out.So I didn't want to write a confrontation scene between SamAina because I have already written about that.
This was all about pain given,pain taken and pain endured...😳  Thank you so much for loving it.And the star dialogue is actually the star.⭐️
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

I loved Munna and Pandit here.
They have shown how much they care for their bhabhi and have knocked sense into Sameer.
Im glad they made it known to Sameer that they are also being hurt by his stupidity.
Excellent OS.
Thank you for the pm

Thank you Azraa for loving the whole of it.Munna Pandit can atlest talk to him in their ways in which Naina somewhat cannot.Exactly..He is hurting so many people around even himself too..
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samainadeewani

It was so amezing ...

I mean how do you come up with such ideas and quotes 
I'm in aww of your way of describing emotions and linking the situations with a saying ..
The flow of the update was sooo beautiful 
And the way you gave an end to it ..I'm still not over it 
The whole gang giving the much disserved lecture to Mr manhoos Maheshwari was the highlight of the update
Loved it to the core ..I hope to see such a scene in the show also .. Naina was loosing it so was Sameer and you portray the situation perfectly 
Sameer burnt his hand to feel the pain he had given her.. Made my heart beat racing ..I was shooked by his gesture and Naina showing her gratitude by kissing those marks made me emotional ..and then the classroom witnessed one of their firsts well is situation mein banta tha 
" forever is indeed a myth " this line is my favorite from the entire update ..its soo deep 
The way you scripted the story made me feel I'm reading a work by a great philosopher ..
It was just awesome 
Waiting to read more from you 

Regarding mundit .. It indicates that Sameer don't love them 
Its sad .. Lol

Love
Laalchi reader

Thank you so much dear for appreciating and kind words.Means a lot to me..😳 I wnated that let all give gyan then they meet.She also was ill so a heated confrontation would have sounded bit out of place.Forever is a myth is the core of this story.Hahahha..Philosopher.Oh!well..I do read lot of philosophical quotes and theories but still a long way to be tagged as one...πŸ˜†
Thanks for loving whole of it.
With love-
Minu.
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My replies in Blue.

Minu... honestly I don't know how I judged it... but it was not judging... just like I had felt the hidden love and strong emotions while reading Holding It Together, here I felt the extreme pain and underlying despair... The connect was too strong to ignore... So, it was more of an instinctive understanding rather than a logical judgement... πŸ˜Š
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Minu... honestly I don't know how I judged it... but it was not judging... just like I had felt the hidden love and strong emotions while reading Holding It Together, here I felt the extreme pain and underlying despair... The connect was too strong to ignore... So, it was more of an instinctive understanding rather than a logical judgement... πŸ˜Š

I need to get less involved emotionally with my writing...πŸ˜† This story is more of a flow than a planned one.Same was Holding It Together.Some stories carry my part of personality and you felt it.I was going mad about the logical judgement behind the assumption.πŸ˜†Thank you darling for loving me and my works so much.❀️  
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Oye hoye minu

Ek din mein do do updates..very goodπŸ‘

Sameer going away from her would definitely make Naina weak.. Physically mentally n emotionally!!

I loved MunDit even more than SamAina in this.. They've become so matured while helping SamAina

He made a candle for her.. To ward off darkness of her life.. My my that's so thoughtful of him😳

The kiss was lovely.. I seriously don't hv more words to praise it.. It had love, apology, promise n everything!!

Kuch din nahin likh paungi so do -do updates de diye..😳 MunDit are actually the friends one need in prosperity and peril and for decisions in life.They made him see sense and rest he took care of.
I love that candle symbolism you derived.He wanted to fill her life with all colours of rainbow.
Thank you dear for appreciating.πŸ˜ƒ