Sameer-Naina OS: Forever

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello my forumwasis and besties! 🤗
   Here is another  OS from me.Hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teree Ummid Teraa Intzar Karte Hain
Ai Sanam Ham Toh Sirf Tumse Pyar Karte Hain...

The lines went in for a quite few loops in 'Chitrahaar' and Naina lied on the bed fidgeting with jhumkas Kamya had brought her.The aromatic smell of prawns cooking in newly moved neighbours house was stinking the house yet Naina drifted to the the fateful day weeks back.How following Sameer only to have a word or two she even had trotted through the fish market,stumbling on a prawns basket.If Sameer had given her his hand to her on the one of fateful days of school life,that day the vendor extended his stinking hand to pull Naina to feet.

She was in tears and the drops wetted the pillow cover a little less than the previous nights.The news broke in between Chitrahar that it would rain in afternoon and Naina chuckled how it has been raining since long on her pillows.

Sameer was adamant as hell and all she wanted was to pull him back to whatever he harboured in his petite mind.She didn't realise in the tedious journey of trying to pull him out,she was pushing herself into some dark abyss.Her self confidence was faltering and he was distancing away.She could not place a bet with Preeti even if Sameer loved her enough to set her away.Staying in the same college,studying in same class and he royally avoiding her is downright painful and depressing.

She has seen how Munna and Pandit are also trying to grill some of their tid bits of knowledge into his mind and he wanted a respite forever.She had decided to talk it out and end forever but he didn't grace her with this scope even.Two days later she was going to celebrate her 18th birthday.The birthday coinciding with her mother's death anniversary.She chuckled again---She was a topper again.Sameer was tagging himself a 'jinx' but is not she more jinxed than him..after Taiji keeps on reminding her like Multiplication Tables to be remembered for life time.

"Will you lie the whole down and miss him?'' Preeti's voice boomed in the room and Naina shook off from the bed.

"Preeti!You were failing in the papers I loved the most right?'' Naina asked and Preeti stood confused at the sudden question.The question sounded absurd too.

"Your only love was Mathematics and I am too poor to remember all the formulae.So I failed.It definitely nothing has to do anything with your love,likes and dislikes.'' Preeti tried explaining and Naina picked up her text book to again leaf through the bookmarked pages.

"For me you got more slaps from Taiji than for you're your mistakes.Right?'' Naina asked as she underlined some line in textbook.

"Have you caught fever or your head is also gone like the head of that prawn thrown in the society waste bin.God!How do those people eat such tail less and headless creatures.Eww!'' Preeti felt like puking at the remembrance of the image of cleaning of prawns.

"When people can lose heads of their own how do you expect that mere animals can save themselves.Preeti! I am losing it. ''Naina spoke rather exhaustively.The last whole night she had been studying so as to keep the nightmares away.Perhaps becoming night owl was the only way to make her tired and engaged,away from wavering thoughts.

"Preeti!Naina!Come for the lunch.Naina!you have not taken the breakfast.Come fast both of you.'' Bela Chachi asked and Preeti pulled Naina out of bed who was not relenting for the lunch.

"Make some glucose water for me.I am coming in few seconds.'' Naina promised and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Preeti heard the tap water gushing on bathroom floor.She felt an uneasy wave sweeping her..Preeti could no longer tolerate the wafting vapours of coconut milk and fried prawns together.

"Naina!Open the door.I have to vomit right now''. Preeti uttered as she landed few knocks on the bathroom door.

The door clicked open and Preeti found a pale looking Naina holding onto the edge of ceramic basin.Preeti looked at her sister who needed comfort and yet wanted to be left alone.The vomit was draining her more and the veins on neck were distinctly visible.

"Wash your face and come soon.I am taking out the medicine.'' Preeti caressed her back as Naina went with another round of vomiting.

"I need to sleep.Medicine for self works not for headaches of other''.Naina uttered as she wiped her face with newly brought Turkish towel.

"You need to have glucose at first.Then food and then a good and much needed sleep.Come.You have my Tinde ki kasam.'' Preeti's perseverance made her smile.Wasn't she this determined at the beginning of her mission.Did she grow old and sick because she gave up or trying this long made her feel sick.She was clueless.

"DRINK''.Preeti's voice pulled her out of her frozen physical state and random thoughts of active mind.

"No taste in this.No flavour ''Naina commented and Preeti face palmed at the complaints.She was sick and needed this and here she was cribbing like a toddler.

"Original Glucone-D flavour for Original Naina Agarwal.''Preeti declared as she titled the glass in Naina's hand and Naina gulped few more drops.

"I am getting the plates.Finish it off.'' Preeti voiced as she scurried towards the kitchen.

The glass tumbler crashed and also broke a newly brought cup from the cup set.Naina lay  crumpled, sprawled near the dining table.
She  struggled to breathe. Blood crept  into her throat and gagged her. Then she knew not what happened over 27 hours.

Naina opened her eyes and tried taking in the bright light cascading in the room.She felt as if a mess of monkeys were pounding the unfamiliar steel door.She felt as if she had been on a ship that had suddenly gotten sucked into a whirlpool.

Tensed faces with bright smiles came into her view.Chachiji's voice were getting slowly vivid with increasing minutes on the front wall clock.It was 2.35 last time she had set eyes on her wrist watch and now it showed 5.45.Was it any longer the same day or she was dreaming? Day dreams can really be harmful for conscious, working brain.She has to take care of this.

"You scared us all.Thank god!You are back to senses'' Chachiji's voice pounded against her eardrums and she let her frail body be hugged in turns.

"O Bai!Why do you always land up in hospital and make us spend extra on you.Can't you eat and sleep and let us rest in peace than landing on hospital bed again and again.?'' Taiji's word cut through like a scalpel would have cut through the carotid artery.She was right too Naina posed an apologetic face as her head swirled but the senses didn't leave her like Sameer did in recent times.

"This is for you.Read when none is around''.Preeti slipped a paper under the blanket and left to collect water from the hospital tap.

Few Hours Back

"Naina Agarwal! Roll 1.Absent?'' The professor of finance seemed frustrated more than usual.

"Kamya!She had a paper to present today in the Alumni meeting.How could she do this?Such carelessness.'' The Professor would have added synonyms of irresponsibility but a voice stopped him.

"Sir!She might be unwell. ''The voice of Pandit made heads turn and Munna stood to support just nodding his head in big affirmation.

"But that's her problemHow do I  now arrange for another paper reader?'' The Professor scratched his head while Swati entered enough late into the classroom to catch the Professor's attention.

"Good Morning Sir.Sorry for being late.Naina Agarwal has fallen under some jinxed shadow and hence has fallen unconscious since 20+ hours.But you need not worry.Here is the paper she was about to read .Well she is unconscious but I know she would be elated to hear the news that Sameer Maheshwari ,the co-speaker of her school times did the paper reading.'' Swati humbly spoke the words before settling on her desk.If only eyes could burn Sameer knew the number of furious glances Swati had thrown his ways he surely would have turned into ashes by then.

"Alright Swati.Thank you for this.I was really stressed.Well Sameer meet me after the class in my cabin.And yes! Pass on my gratitude and well wishes for her speedy recovery''. The Professor ended the lines with a smile and failed to notice how someone's smile had faded;just like the faded rose wood colour of the desk.

"Where are you two leaving?My paper is next.'' Sameer asked shocked seeing Munna and Pandit leave the Conference Hall.

"Sorry Sameer! We don't want to listen to some jinxed speaker's words.Who can say we might fall ill or unconscious like bechari Naina''. Munna spoke while Pandit gave a Thumbs-up to Munna showing how well he agreed.

"Are you two mad?Instead of cheering me and making me comfortable you are throwing these words.''Sameer asked with some restlessness binding into knots in his insides.

"NO!We both are thinking the one asking us the question is mad and definitely a fool too.Sorry ! Sameer.My vocabulary is not that strong like the Finance Professor nor I would have added few more synonyms of fool and mad to describe you 'jinxed' soul. ''Munna again voiced while Pandit supressed his giggles.

"This is not funny.''Sameer spoke annoyed.

"And what have you made both of your lives?Comedy right? You really are enjoying your own scripted and directed comedy of life and making the innocent soul suffer along and more.Have you seen her?She is skipping canteen breaks and how weak she looks? And yes!Did you go close to her by any means? ''Pandit asked crossing his arms.

"Never.Not in my dreams''. Sameer declared instantly.

"Then how come she fell sick.Jinxed soul is running away and still she falls sick.Is any twin of jinxed soul roaming nearby her?Pandit! We need to find and save our Bhabhi. ''Munna spoke concerned and Sameer realized the puns intended at him.

"You both think I don't love her?'' Sameer asked keeping away the folder.

"Oh yes! We are very sure you don't love her.You love that budhiya enough to believe her venom filled words.Sameer!If you really love her and love even yourself a bit then don't lose her.She is too precious to be found again once lost.She is losing it and this time it is between you two.Don't lose her and yourself because of some insignificant other's baseless allegations.''Munna spoke before turning away to leave.

"You are still better in brains than us to understand the situation and what you have to do.Tomorrow Iis her birthday.We were planning a cake cutting ceremony for her.But looks like it has to be postponed.If your jinxed souls till has some love left for her then atlest give her a call and wish.Rest you are intelligent enough.'' Pandit uttered before following Munna out.

"Pandit! Ask her to meet me in school tomorrow sharp at 10 AM.Only if she feels well.''Sameer threw the words and ascended onto the stage as his name reverberated through the speakers.

In the Hospital

"Are you feeling well,my dear Naina?''Preeti asked with a clear hint of tease in her eyes.Naina nodded and smiled as she crumpled the chit in her fist.

"So what's the plan?'' Preeti asked as she rested herself against the dowel of hospital bed.

"I don't know.'' Naina whispered and Preeti exactly knew the reason.

"My dear sister.You are going to be discharged in two hours.Formalities have been completed.Medicines have been brought and we all have made our ears sore enough hearing Taiji's newah' and O Bai' rants.Please I request you in name of Tinde,don't try such stunts from next time.You know you are too heavy to pick up from ground. ''Preeti teased only to be hit by a pillow.

"Take rest and prepare yourself for face-off tomorrow.'' Preeti said as she tucked Naina to bed.

Next day at School

"I would be at Swati's place after visiting the Mandir.Give me a call once you are done.Happy Birthday once again.'' Preeti hugged as she prepped Naina with ideas.

"Will he not run away today?I am too weak to run today behind him.''Naina spoke as she made herself seat in her previous classroom.It had been a local holiday and classes had been suspended.Yet institutions were open for staff.

"If he is truly my Jijaji then still he loves you enough to sustain you a lifetime and would come running towards you than going away.Don't stress yourself.Byee.''Preeti quickly kissed her sister and scurried away.

"Naina! ''His voice echoed in the empty classroom and she opened her eyes to look at the heckler of her heart standing across.Dressed in a red polo T-shirt paired with Versace jeans he looked charming.That endearing little grin made her forget all her tribulations of past days.Such was always his aura and magic.

He walked through the rows and reached her and gestured her to sit back.She obliged and made her comfortable again on the familiar bench.

He looked at her and she lowered her eyes.She sent a quick Thank You' to God for bringing back his sense.He smiled as he saw the innocent prayer she did throwing her head towards the ceiling.How long he could have set himself away from her.She was a candle and he was a moth.Pulled by instincts and destiny.

"You fine now?'' He caught  her  chin and forced  her  to look at him. "Are you feeling anemic again? ''

She nodded and gestured 'a bit' and colors broke on his face as anxiety took over him.

"I will be soon fine''.She voiced and he crouched beside her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY''  He said as he produced a rainbow coloured candle from his pocket.

"For me?'' Her eyes twinkled "Thank you'' came as a reply while she remained busy studying how beautifuly the candle was molded.

"Turn this upside-down''.He voiced and she did as instructed.To her shock she found 'N S' inscribed under the base.And then something flashed by her mind.

She took his hand and inspected his fingers.The fingers that had several cuts.Few black patches even.He had made the candle and the thought itself pooled her eyes.

"WHY?'' She asked as she kissed the burnt fingers that had melted the wax to set the mold.She knew whatever has happened he too has suffered greatly.She needed no explanations.

"Because I wanted to feel the pain I have given you.I deserved the cuts and burns and you deserved the gift.'' He replied as he lifted her hand and kissed the wrist.The very position where the IV mark was still prominent.

She gasped as a feverish tickle skittered through her.She felt a dam break inside her as she threw a last glance at the candle before hugging him.Tight and Close.

"Never go away like this from me.I will lose everything.'' She mumbled as he stroked her spine.

"Naina!I Love You Today. '' He voiced and she broke from the hug.She eyed him confusedly and didn't take long before hugging him again.

"I know.Forever is a myth.I Love you Today and Today Only.'' Her voice came out muffled and he knew she was sobbing.

"I love you this moment more than anytime'' He said as he pulled away from the hug.

She slowly opened her eyes and wiped the foggy tears.He bent towards her and voiced,the voice  whose sweetness seemed already to proceed from another world:--

"And by the way, Naina Agarwal, I believe that I was a little bit less in love with you the moment before.''

She  licked her dry lips  and  said  "Well you did.''

Sameer' s lips crashed  over her ;his mouth lingering on hers, teeth grazing her  lower lip, making her ;shiver and feel weak at once."You are mine  forever." His  ragged voice  whispered.
"Everyday," She  said, her voice breathier than she  intended.

The classroom witnessed another of their firsts as they again belonged to each for the day..because forever is a myth and each moment precious.

------------------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wait a minute Minu... Is this coming from where I think it is? Anywhere related to Holding It Together? Or rather... the reason for Holding It Together?

Honestly, I am feeling short of words for this one... I started to read it thinking it to be a revenge track kind of story... but it turned out to be much more deeper than that...

All I could remember after reading this is the poem "The Sorrow of Love" by William Butler Yeats...

If there is love, there is also pain... and the pain caused by your love hurts the most... but then, it only takes a gesture, just one assurance for the pain to disappear like that. I truly loved how you brought that out... 👏

She was in great pain, her confidence wavering because she was no longer sure of the place she had in his life and heart... and she chose a greater pain to make him see sense... Did he? Yes, he did... but he needed to feel the prick of fear of losing even what he had now, that is friendship, to realize what a great blunder he was doing...
And once he realized, he sought to give himself pain, not out of desperation, but to create something beautiful that would soothe the edge of pain for both of them. She understood that, she understood his need, his helplessness... and together they promised to love, each day, each moment without thinking if those moments would accumulate into forever or not... And that is the key, to cherish what you have, rather than cursing yourself for past, or stressing yourself for future...

I will end this with a quote by Max Lucado - "Love like there's no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love again."

Thank you for such a brilliant piece of writing... As always, I am stunned by your brilliance and inspired... 😳
Love you sweetheart...  🤗

Keep coming with more...

Love,
Mou
Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Minu.. another beautiful OS dear.. Loved it so much 👍🏼

You have started OS with a beautiful song, which is one of the my favourite 😊

Actually I am frustrated with his Manhoos jaap.. I'm waiting for it to end 

Sameer cut and burned his hand, that shows how much he loves her.. and I liked Naina's gestures, she kissed his hand.. 😃

Finally Sameeer realised his mistakes.. hope so this will also soon be in the show 😊

But I loved more MunDit here.. the way they support their relationship

And I loved that last part.. OMG itti beautifully tumne kiss likh diya.. ☺️

Forever is Myth' was the star dialogue from the OS 👏

Beautiful piece of writing dear.. you just nailed it 👏

Keep writing more like this.. Thank you for the PM dear..

Sorry yaar.. dimag thik se nahi chal raha abhi.. so thik se kuch bhi nahi likh payi 😔

Edited by msdfan - 5 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
My dear minu... Take  a bow ... Sulerb os as always.
Poor naina is suffering for no reason... Sameer's unlucky jaap has gotten on my nerves... This boy needs to be knocked some sense soon.

Loved your take on this track... It pains her to see him away eventhough they are in same college... It has affect her health too... Poor soul... Sameer is making both of them suffer due to his superstitions. 

Only her pain can make him realize what he's making both of them go through... So he got it... Her pain is felt more by him than herself... It pained him to hear about her condition... Swati's angry gaze towards him and taunting him with 'jinxed shadow' pierced him. 

Munna and Pandit are always the ones who can make him see sense... They righy said about believing in Daadi's words over everything else... Mocking him was the right way to make him understand... Their words always makes a difference... It did before too... It did again. 

The last part was beautifully written... Naina got the best birthday gift ever... She got back her old sameer... Naina's sameer... Sameer hurting himself reminded me of naina burning her hands in mt. Abu to feel his pain... Though, i'm not in favor of these self hurting antics, still felt their pain... He gifted her a rainbow colored candle... It felt symbolic... He wants her life to be colorful always... He can go to aby extent to ensure that... Her kiss on his fingers acts like a medicine... It will heal soon with her kiss. 

'i love you today' took my heart away... Indeed forever is a myth... Its always about living the moment... Jo hai ab hai... Kal kya hoga kisko pata... So its best to cherish the moment... Loved it... Their reunion was sealed by the kiss at the end❤️.

This is just another masterpiece from you... The usage of words, the poetic way of description... Everything was amazing... Please do write always... Can never get enough of you mr works. ❤️

Edited by angelic567 - 5 years ago
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely and beautiful..
Naina's birthday gift was just amazing 
and the ending was perfect😳
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Minu, this OS brought back some bitter memories and the pain associated with them. I won't lie, I was in tears seeing Naina that weak and losing herself. 

When two people are in a relationship, they ought to decide things together. Sometimes the other person might think that what he/she is doing will do good to the other one, but the fact is nobody has the right to take decisions of your life. Communication is the only way to sustain a relationship and when two people in love start running away or hiding things from each other, complications arise which ultimately hurt both.

I absolutely loved Mundit here. The care and concern they have for Naina is heartwarming. Such pure souls they are.They were ready to leave their yaaron ka yaar for their bhabhi. Ahh Friendship goals. I seriously wish that everyone should be blessed with friends like Mundit in their lives and I hope they drill these things in Sameer's mind in the show as well. 

Coming to Samaina, I really am not in a position to say much. But, I am happy Sameer realised his mistake finally and they are back together. 

And dil le lo for I love you today because forever is indeed a myth.

You are a terrific writer sweetheart. Thanks for this OS❤️

P.S.  I seriously wanna know why does show vala Sam not think that his manhoosiyat will affect Mundit? Afterall he loves them too. 

P.P.S sorry senti ho gayi jyada😆

Edited by AaishaM - 5 years ago
Uv78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it ... beautifully penned down...
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: AaishaM

Minu, this OS brought back some bitter memories and the pain associated with them. I won't lie, I was in tears seeing Naina that weak and losing herself. 

When two people are in a relationship, they ought to decide things together. Sometimes the other person might think that what he/she is doing will do good to the other one, but the fact is nobody has the right to take decisions of your life. Communication is the only way to sustain a relationship and when two people in love start running away or hiding things from each other, complications arise which ultimately hurt both.

I absolutely loved Mundit here. The care and concern they have for Naina is heartwarming. Such pure souls they are.They were ready to leave their yaaron ka yaar for their bhabhi. Ahh Friendship goals. I seriously wish that everyone should be blessed with friends like Mundit in their lives and I hope they drill these things in Sameer's mind in the show as well. 

Coming to Samaina, I really am not in a position to say much. But, I am happy Sameer realised his mistake finally and they are back together. 

And dil le lo for I love you today because forever is indeed a myth.

You are a terrific writer sweetheart. Thanks for this OS❤️

P.S.  I seriously wanna know why does show vala Sam not think that his manhoosiyat will affect Mundit? Afterall he loves them too. 

P.P.S sorry senti ho gayi jyada😆

And this OS stems from bitter memories as well.The pain is all real and felt.Thank you darling for loving this.Few things are to be felt and we shared the same plight.MunDit are the only hopes for the damn jinxed soul to be back in common sense at least.
I don't know why in the show he is making so many people sad with his damn manhoosiyat jaap.Thats so foolish.

Jyada senti mat bano warna mein ro dungi..😆  Love and Hugs ❤️🤗
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Lovely and beautiful..

Naina's birthday gift was just amazing 
and the ending was perfect😳

Thank you Chaaru for appreciating.😃
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What's better than to start with a Kumar Sanu song...

How aesthetically you have described Naina's anguish...Tears welled up in my eyes...How can you write so beautifully with such knowledge!?
When you rest your head on a pillow and tears start flowing subconsciously...that's when you know you're really broken...

When two people are in a relationship, communication is very necessary. That's what Sameer lacked to know and in the process both of them got hurt. 

My respect and love has increased ten times more for Munna, Pandit, Swati and Preeti due to how beautifully they play their role as friends/sister. They are literally a blessing in Samaina's life. Friendship goals.

I absolutely loved how MunDit knocked sense into Sameer's manipulated mind. He deserved it completely. 

The last part was sheer beauty...
I felt, the candle as a gift had a symbolic reference towards the story.
I don't know how to put in words...There was darkness everywhere in their life and this candle when lit would take away it and bring a ray of light to their life. Just like how your one shot ended, them reuniting and bringing back light and happiness in each other's life...
Whenever Samaina wanted to feel each other's pain by causing themselves harm, they have usen wax...did you use it purposefully in the story? If yes, good move Minu di..

All of us are smitten by the concept of 'forever'. But the fact is that 'Change is Constant'. You never know what happens next. So its better to confess what you feel that day, that moment. 

They finally satisfied their carnal urges. They kissed and sealed their relationship into something more beautiful...

Love you!
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago