SamAina OS-Naina's entry into Sameer's house

shravyarao thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

SAMAINA OS: Naina's entry into sameer's house

[For all the asanskari people out there, sorry couldn't pm this to anyone. had written in a rush. So, sorry for the mistakes if any. Hope you guys have fun reading it.

Hiding in the shoulder blades scene is completely inspired by Salman and sonali bendre scene in Hum saath saath hain movie, credits to all the people who suggested the movie when asked for inspiration. Guys, this is for you. You know who you are, you naughty bacche πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]

Naina stood infront of sameer's house, fidgeting with her dress. The confidence with she came, trying to confront sameer left her in stages, and now it was almost nill.

BUT still, she need to get to sameer, thought naina, there is no option left. she still remembered sameer's face when he said those things, the pain and the heartbreak ever so present on his face, kept playing like a reel to her.

Her sameer was hurting, and how could she sit calmly in her house doing nothing? No, she needs to clear everything, so that this doesn't continue further, thought naina.

Naina slowly entered through the back gate, courtesy of munna and pandit. Who had already kept it open knowing she was coming.

She briskly walked and stood behind the tree, trying to see if anybody was outside in the garden, seeing no one she slowly ran near to the window, the direct entry to sameer's bedroom.

She had to be careful, "don't even make a single sound", naina mumbled to herself.

Remembering sameer running, whenever she came before him, naina furiously tried thinking of the different ways she can murder him, after she talked some sense into him ofcourse.

"You shouldn't give him chance to run, this is a sneak attack", thought naina, gaining confidence each moment.

Everything is already managed by munna and pandit.

"You can do this naina" She kept repeating this mantra.

"I just need to go and question him what in the world is he thinking and if he doesn't tell, then i'm just going to beat him up then and there"

"No one is going to save him from me today", naina thought nodding to herself furiously.

"Tum Naina agarwal ho, Class topper, School ki head monitor, chachaji and chachiji ki ladli"

"No, no don't think about chachaji and chachiji now" naina tried furiously trying to backtrack her thought process.

"Ok, now stop talking to yourself, and march over there and demand some answers" naina said prepping herself.

She slowly tried entering into the room through the window, seeing her munna and pandit came running trying to help.

Once she is inside, naina whispered

"Munna and pandit, where is sameer"? Asked naina.

"Bhabhi, he is inside the bathroom" said munna.

"Bhabhi, you stay here, we will lock the door from outside, and will cover for you, so that when somebody comes we will whistle, then you can understand that someone is coming and you can quickly hide" said pandit explaining their plan in detail.

"Ok, now you two please make sure no one enters while i'm here", said naina ushering them outside.

Naina listened to the door being locked from outside, and grinned to herself thinking,

"Now, where will you run sameer",

"There is no way out for you".

Waiting for sameer to come out naina hid behind the wardrobe, to the corner of the wall, so that sameer can't see her the first thing, when he comes out.

Sameer came out of the bathroom, one towel tucked around his hips, with the other he was trying to dry his hair unsuccessfully as his hair kept falling on his forehead and eyes.

Water drops still present on his torso.

Sameer searched for his friends, calling out to them, trying to open the door, he called out loudly.

Munna, pandit. Yaar, why did you close the door? And where are you guys?"Asked sameer looking around the room to see if they will spring up somehow and surprise him.

And suddenly, saw naina standing there in the corner, looking at him as if she has seen a ghost.

Sameer slowly walked towards her, as if in a trance, trying to decide if she is really there.

"Naina"! He uttered, gently touching her on her cheeks, seeing him so close to her naina stumbled backwards, about to fall on her back.

Sameer caught her in time, jerking her towards him trying to balance her.

Instead because of the sudden jerk she landed directly on him. Her hands on his chest, the waterdrops still clinging to his torso and his heartbeating under her palm.

Naina tried controlling the full body shiver she felt. As electricity passed through their bodies. Hands shaking.

But as if they had a mind of their own, one finger slowly caught the drop of water running down, slowly caressing it,

as if trying to stop it's escape.

Sameer inhaled sharply, his breathing becoming difficult, with naina looking at him like that, her lips parted in fascination, touching him on his bare body, it was taking a toll on him, it felt like all of his fantasies were taking a form, right infront him.

He took a step ahead, as if trying to stop her from touching. Unconciously caging her between the wall and himself. The distance reduced to minuscule now. The tension seemed to hang on a thread, ready to snap in a moment.

He tightened his hold on her waist, trying to escape the madness that is creating a havoc in his body. Her fascination to his body raised a fever inside him, that seemed to get out of control for each passing moment.

Seeing the pulse thrumming so crazily, at the juncture where his neck met his shoulder, naina licked her dry lips, trying to wet them. Moved forward, and stood up on her tiptoes, raising to sameer's level, coming level to his shoulder.

Sameer's body strung tight. Suddenly caging her arms above her head, he whispered 

" Naina.."

"If you don't stop now, there will be no stopping me after" !  muttered sameer his breath coming out in pants now.

"Oh" !  naina mumbled trying to focus. Still in a trance. Slowly she slid down, her body moving, touching, torturously close to sameer's body.

Sameer tightened his fists, though he wanted to close his hands over her and jerk her into his body, he controlled the impluse.

Because he knew, all this was new to her.

Infront of her, nothing else mattered to him, the eyes that always held love for him, now held the first trace of desire. His girl stepping into her adulthood.

"Sameer.." said naina, her lips moving, but no words coming out. Her voice inaudible.

But sameer heard her, felt it in his heartbeat as it stuttered to a stop for a beat.

Sameer couldn't fathom anything, there were no questions, nothing needed to be said. It felt like heaven for sameer, after days of living in a dry land, this felt like the first drop of rain.

She slowly let her head rest between his shoulder blades, feeling safe in his protective hold. Naina hid her face in her palm, feeling shy, blushed red, thinking about all that happened.

Sameer trying to assure her and himself, that everything is alright hugged her tight. And felt her body relax into his hold.

Smiling in relief he closed his eyes savouring the feel of her in his arms.

Edited by shravyarao - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tantalizing!!!☺️
I always like to read the sexual tension between Samaina and I am rooting for that in the show too..
Naina's self talkπŸ˜†
They hugged and Sameer bare chestπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ direct skin contact...

pinalkpatel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's so hot! In the early morning... I will think about it all day! Thanks for writing this!
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Tantalizing!!!☺️

I always like to read the sexual tension between Samaina and I am rooting for that in the show too..
Naina's self talkπŸ˜†
They hugged and Sameer bare chestπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ direct skin contact...

Girl, you are on fire today. The first to read and comment. Thanks alot yaar, glad u liked it.

Me too, love the tension between them,  inspired by meher's post & pics yesterday.  Can't wait for the college romance.
_shweta98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I soo wanted someone to write this... on this...
Thank you sooo much!!❀️
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinalkpatel

It's so hot! In the early morning... I will think about it all day! Thanks for writing this!

Today is gonna go hot! Hot! Hot! Lol 

Glad u liked it dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shravyarao thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜Š
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9211

I soo wanted someone to write this... on this...

Thank you sooo much!!❀️

I waited for someone to write about this as well yaar!!

Everyone seemed busy.

So, took it upon myself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so cuteee...
Naina stepping into adulthood 
And that warning of Sameer wowww... So good
Loved it😳
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail