Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic567

Beautiful os

This was a great writing on the depth of their love... Nothing matters to sameer more than naina... Her looks or clothes never mattered to him and never will it.

Taiji can do anything... Unka koi bharosa nahi... She may even stop them from going to college if they doesn't listen to her... Poor girls... Had to become a laughing stock due to Taiji.

Bet boys were always this nasty... Even during bet phase, they never let sam be in peace... They were so annoying... Sadistic people... Making fun of those poor souls... Saying things like sameer wont even look at a behanji like her was so cheap of them... Bt why fear when sameer is here😳

Sam cannot see tears in his girl's eyes... Loved the way he showed the bet boys their place.. Serves them right.
Naina's insecurity and her concern regarding sameer's image in college was beautifully written... Loved sameer's reverse psychology... Naina cant even think of any other girl near sam... Sam knows that very well... Loved how she showed her haq on him by saying never dare look at any other girl.

Bold naina is always a treat... Loved sameer's kiss on her fingers and her initiating the hug.. Sameer didn't expect that... Sweet surprise for him... The hug was pure bliss.

Thanks for the pm... Loved this one like all your other works

thanks a lot dear for the beautiful comments... I m glad that my readers understood what I was honking while writing this OS. Pyaar to buss kahi bhi kisi se bhi ho kaaran hai, aur ek baar ho gaya, then no one else matters! Sameer has got that kind of love only from Naina...not even his mom...& he had always fallen for inner beauty than outer...so such image-related words r nt gona change his feelings!!!