Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Kya update tha Tashu๐Ÿ‘

Chachaji ne to dara hi diya tha but thank God wo maan gye.

Preeti apni sherni h yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ kya dialogues mare h Chachaji k age

The nervous Sameer was hilarious๐Ÿ˜† Sab ko hasi aa gyi.. But it was cute mahn!

Very excited for upcoming updates

Thanks yar Anji ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hehe jab tak Preeti hai Naina ke saath, saare dar man se nikal do.

Haha mujhe bhi hasi aari thi soch ke ki nervous sameer kaisa lagta hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue123

Hey Aisha(i guess i can call u Aisha).. read the story in one go.. and the first word that comes is WOW..

I loved the entire concept, their train journey, their first phone call, meeting in college, bonding of Samaina wit Rohan and Deepika and of course Naina and nanu..

Shefali and Preeti are such lovable characters.. They are like the silver lining guiding anf giving hope..

Every single post of this story made me smile and cherish their romantic moments.

I loved how strongly preeti stood up for Naina and convinced Anand and Bela both to understand Samaina's love. She's literally her Hanuman... 

Looking fwd for more such beautifully written bonded moments..

PS. If possible could you please PM me for the next update..

Lots of love ๐Ÿค—

Heya! Yes you can certainly call me Aaisha ๐Ÿ˜Š

If my story and it's characters made you smile, your comment has made my day.

You know it is always a very big compliment for a writer when someone reads your story in one go without getting bored. So thank you for this. This is my first ever story and obviously it's very special. And your liking for the characters make it even more special.

I would surely PM you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Dono hi updates dharti phaad the...

Bohot hi bole to bohot hi maza aagaya...hai ni hai ni hai ni
Bhagwan jhoot na bulaye
Ekdum mazedaar ...

Hehe aapka comment padh ke bhi maza aagya ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Part 9

It was unsaid but still, I am loving how you are showing Naina and Rohan's bond. They seem to be best of friends with all the plans done together whether it is clearing misunderstandings between Sameer and Vishaka-Vivek or planning his birthday surprise and the proposal.

Hehe yes. I always wanted to see them bond on screen progress in their relationship. I am glad that you are liking the ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I believe in Forgive but never Forget but there are some things that are better when you let it go. There are some problems where you feel for it so strongly that it can affect you very badly, harbouring negative emotions inside us will only bring us ill effects and nothing else. 
Sameer can never go back being the same dear son for them once he longed to be but he is willing enough to try and be a son and maintain a cordial relationship where respect and faith will bloom with time. Also, I loved the dialogue where Rohan tells Mr.Somani that this is just a give and take relationship and you are being nice just because he took care of you during your bad times. Bang on! And later, when Sameer acknowledges the fact that that he knew both Naina and Rohan was a part of this and he thanked them from his heart
You are right. Some things can never be left behind. No matter how hard he tries, Sameer can never feel the same for his mother again. A mother is the first person a child feels a connection with. But Sameer had never felt her affection. So it would not be easy for him to bring things back to normal. But at the same time, he can not keep all this in his mind for ever. He had to let go and thankfully he did.

So, you gave us such a Hatke proposal, Aaisha Di!  ๐Ÿ˜‰
It was so beautiful and it felt like you recreated the Mount Abu night again. The stars and the moon are indeed a special witness of their love. 
And, they kissed!  You wrote it very well!

Thanks Shreya. Ham hamesha sab hat ke hi karte hain๐Ÿ˜‰

Mount Abu ko yaad kar ke hi to ye likha ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am loving how Sameer is helping Naina achieve her dreams. He is really a gem! I am sure, she will complete her MBA too with Sameer beside her. Their love is strong enough too overcome all the hurdles but Chachaji needs to agree for and to one thing; her MBA and their love! 
Loved the way you ended the chapter with them going back; together! Really, what all have we covered in the past 9 chapters! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sameer to hamesha Naina ko uske sapne pure karne me help karega ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Shreya! Thank you so much sweetheart for never failing to comment on this story, no matter how irregular I am. I love you for this๐Ÿ˜ณ
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Amidst all the problems, I was very glad that Preeti was informing Sameer about the happenings of the house and condition of Naina. A worried lover can do anything, isn't it?

You are right. And Preeti knows both of them very well. She can never leave either of them alone

You have shown the parents' reaction very aptly, I feel. I agree, Chachaji did give her freedom to hope of a better future and gave her wings to fly and helped her see big dreams but then again, he is still a man belonging to a society where all those he had heard suddenly felt like was being proven right. He took time and no problem, but I was scared for a moment that would he deny? Thank god! Also, he did good by letting Sameer know that how much ever he cared for Naina and is a like a father for her, he is still not her father. That right only lies to Rakesh , unfortunately and this is the harsh truth of the world we live in.  (I feel, Rakesh will be a hurdle.)

Sach me. No matter how hard parents try, society does make an impact on their minds in some way or the other. Chachaji's notion of trust was broken by Naina's act of falling in love. Despite not being wrong, she had to face his wrath because this is how he has been brought up. And yet, he managed to understand her in the end kyunki aakhir me chahie to apni beti ki khushi hi hoti hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rakesh hurdle banega ya nahi, jaan ne ke liye padhte rahiye๐Ÿ˜†

Preeti as always was a saviour and eased her sister out of her worries. Can I confess how much I love this girl?! She has turned into one of my favourite characters in ITV.  Loved how she made Chachaji come across the point that he should also practice what he always preach.

I love her as well. She is the best. No doubt on that.

By the way, Chachiji's motherly love stole my heart. She never let Naina feel the feeling of not having a mother. Bela Chachi is her true mother. โค๏ธ
Haanji, vo kabhi fark nahi karti Naina aur Preeti me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nervous Sameer was a treat! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hehe ๐Ÿ˜†
Aaisha Di, you are doing a great job with this one! Update soon! ๐Ÿค—

Hey love! Thank you ๐Ÿค—
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purv_01

Amazing progress.  The bond between Sameer - Naina, Sameer - Preeti, Rohan - Naina, all are beautiful.  And yes not to forget the Agarwal family's dynamics.  Chachaji though angry with Naina, but was happy about her selection in IIM, and wanting to celebrate.  Chachiji is as usual love; and Preeti has now left no words for me to describe the amazing character she is.  Even Chachaji has understood that Sameer is the right choice.

Thanks for the PM and please try to update soon.

Thanks  a lot. I am glad that the progress in the story is being liked by you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chachaji, chachi and Preeti always want to see Naina happy, no matter what.
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

PART 9: RESERVED!!!!

Yeh dono kitne cute hain...aur kitne romantic...main to dream world mein hoon! โค๏ธ

Didi bahar aa jao๐Ÿ˜‰
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Hi Aaishu!๐Ÿค— (Sam ne Naina ko Nainu bula raha hai so I also tried for my one of fav writers )

Sorry for being the most irregular reader here.But yeah der se hi sahi but finally humne Suhana Safar ki train pakad hi li..

Minammaaa, tum aaye to gali me aaj chaand nikla ๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh please, sorry na hi bol atleast mere jaise irregular writer ko to nahi ๐Ÿ˜†
Mai teri one of the favourites hun, bas yahi kaafi hai๐Ÿ˜‰
And Aishu is what my mom calls me sometimes๐Ÿ˜‰

Mindblowing is the one term I can mouth for the updates you are churning my dear.The VOs which you have included in this story just enhances its sheer beauty.And it gives shows feel like no other.No other stories perhaps here have added VOs..Kudos to you ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks sweetheart๐Ÿค— VOs ke bina Samaina ki story adhuri lagti mujhe ye. Par show vale VOs nahi haan ๐Ÿ˜†

And the scenes included just take away my heart.My goodness!What was that?The essay just made my eyes mist.What an imposed helplessness and sad plight.The logicality of teacher seeing the copy,informing Principal and Visakha not responding to it is pretty logical.It surely gave me an idea of learning about my students' problems through creative writings mostly essays.My heart truly weeped for that innocent flower who has been forsaken by the gardner.What was fault of flower?
Minu, I am feeling so good that I could inspire you to look through your students' problem in this way as well. I am sure that you would turn out to be an amazing teacher. This country genuinely needs good teachers and you, my darling, are the best๐Ÿ˜ณ

And there walks into the garden a beautiful soul and noticed the flower.Trying to bring the wild flower into attention of others..I loved the concept of involving Rohan in this milieu.The updates just flowed like fluid and moved like trains..Carrying so many moments..Happy,sad,emotional,confrontation,romance and promises...Embodying connection of souls in await of unseen places,unseen future.With hope that the destination,the future would be bright and beautiful.

Haye Rabba, kya describe karti hai tu. Maine pehle bhi kaha hai, aaj fir keh ri hun, teri analogies meri writing me chaar chaand laga deti hain.

I didn't want Rohan to be a mute spectator of sameer's sufferings. He considers him his brother, dil se. To chup baithna to suit nahi karta na.๐Ÿ˜ณ

And there this story like the train entices with its journey.The way she celebrated her birthday and them watching the starlit sky..Pure aesthetic.I was remembered of a scene from Veer Zaara movie..That song 'yeh hum aa gaye hein kahan". Absolute beautiful transition to their first kiss and my!my! what a tantalising spark that was.Aaishu!I never doubted your prowess in writing romance because 'Jealousy' is still on my mind.You proved it again and this was so subtle,so gradual,just like a glowing candle ..Flame so potent not the sudden lava of hormones as portrayed in many..Again big claps for that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

To be honest, I don't think I deserve this praise. I can not even write 1% of what you and Sur di write.But teri tareef sun ke itna to lagta hai ki kuch sahi likha hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Veer zaara. Tujhe ye gaana yaad aa gaya. Hayee mera din ban gaya

I had decided to read it on train to take real feels but could not wait to savour this.Chachaji's gusha was so on point.His fears were legit justified.Since its 90s he had to answer so many.Poor soul,he is misunderstood always.And trust me I could well imagine Sachin's face heated up with anger.Darwana I tell you it looked to me.But as Shakespeare says "All is well that ends well." So Mandir ki ghanti baj gayi.I loved that Sam's monologue..Boy talking to self ๐Ÿ˜† Such a sight to watch..

I remember train vali baat.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tu Sachin ko mast imagine kar leti hai har jagah๐Ÿ˜‰
I agree 90s ke chachaji hain. Kuch to pareshan honge hi. Par ultimately Naina ki khuhsi ke liye maan gaye na.
Haha ghanti baj gayi๐Ÿ˜†

And special mention to Sam's two activities.First the way he motivated her and nearly sealed the deal of her doing MBA ..This guy is utopia ..I tell you.Goals so ideal and second is the way he places his head on her lap..Uff!I am sucker of these small romantic gestures.
And dialogues ki kya kahun? Sarcastic,humerous,emotional and romantic.They string the right chords of heart.You are doing such a fine job with dialogues that I am falling short of making any commentary dialogue on them.

Sameer will always give her the wings to fly. He can never let her settle for less.
Bas behan itni tareef. Mera dil garden garden ho gaya. Aur aapki jaankari ke liye bata dun aapka ye comment mai 100 baar padh chuki hun๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kaan pakad ke sorry for not dropping my comments on time.Thank you for the PM and update as soon as you are freee..โค๏ธ

With love-
Tumhari Meenama

Sorry sorry maaf kro๐Ÿ˜‰

Minuuu, I can not tell you the happiness I feel after reading your comments. Thank you sooo much๐Ÿค—
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

waiting for the next part aaisha Ji

Bas thodi der Suhana ji๐Ÿ˜ณ
Previous
1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66
Next