Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purv_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing progress.  The bond between Sameer - Naina, Sameer - Preeti, Rohan - Naina, all are beautiful.  And yes not to forget the Agarwal family's dynamics.  Chachaji though angry with Naina, but was happy about her selection in IIM, and wanting to celebrate.  Chachiji is as usual love; and Preeti has now left no words for me to describe the amazing character she is.  Even Chachaji has understood that Sameer is the right choice.
Thanks for the PM and please try to update soon.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
PART 9: RESERVED!!!!
Yeh dono kitne cute hain...aur kitne romantic...main to dream world mein hoon! β€οΈ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aaishu!πŸ€— (Sam ne Naina ko Nainu bula raha hai so I also tried for my one of fav writers )
   Sorry for being the most irregular reader here.But yeah der se hi sahi but finally humne Suhana Safar ki train pakad hi li..

Mindblowing is the one term I can mouth for the updates you are churning my dear.The VOs which you have included in this story just enhances its sheer beauty.And it gives shows feel like no other.No other stories perhaps here have added VOs..Kudos to you πŸ‘

And the scenes included just take away my heart.My goodness!What was that?The essay just made my eyes mist.What an imposed helplessness and sad plight.The logicality of teacher seeing the copy,informing Principal and Visakha not responding to it is pretty logical.It surely gave me an idea of learning about my students' problems through creative writings mostly essays.My heart truly weeped for that innocent flower who has been forsaken by the gardner.What was fault of flower? 

And there walks into the garden a beautiful soul and noticed the flower.Trying to bring the wild flower into attention of others..I loved the concept of involving Rohan in this milieu.The updates just flowed like fluid and moved like trains..Carrying so many moments..Happy,sad,emotional,confrontation,romance and promises...Embodying connection of souls in await of unseen places,unseen future.With hope that the destination,the future would be bright and beautiful.

And there this story like the train entices with its journey.The way she celebrated her birthday and them watching the starlit sky..Pure aesthetic.I was remembered of a scene from Veer Zaara movie..That song 'yeh hum aa gaye hein kahan". Absolute beautiful transition to their first kiss and my!my! what a tantalising spark that was.Aaishu!I never doubted your prowess in writing romance because 'Jealousy' is still on my mind.You proved it again and this was so subtle,so gradual,just like a glowing candle ..Flame so potent not the sudden lava of hormones as portrayed in many..Again big claps for that πŸ‘πŸ‘

I had decided to read it on train to take real feels but could not wait to savour this.Chachaji's gusha was so on point.His fears were legit justified.Since its 90s he had to answer so many.Poor soul,he is misunderstood always.And trust me I could well imagine Sachin's face heated up with anger.Darwana I tell you it looked to me.But as Shakespeare says "All is well that ends well." So Mandir ki ghanti baj gayi.I loved that Sam's monologue..Boy talking to self πŸ˜† Such a sight to watch..
And special mention to Sam's two activities.First the way he motivated her and nearly sealed the deal of her doing MBA ..This guy is utopia ..I tell you.Goals so ideal and second is the way he places his head on her lap..Uff!I am sucker of these small romantic gestures.
And dialogues ki kya kahun? Sarcastic,humerous,emotional and romantic.They string the right chords of heart.You are doing such a fine job with dialogues that I am falling short of making any commentary dialogue on them.

Kaan pakad ke sorry for not dropping my comments on time.Thank you for the PM and update as soon as you are freee..❀️

With love-
Tumhari Meenama

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
waiting for the next part aaisha Ji
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
PART 9

Tere mere khayalat kitne milte hain yaar Tashu! Matlab yeh update to dil aur dimag pe chaa gaya hai! 
1. Rohan aur Naina ka masterplan- Chalo Somanis ko thodi akal to aayi...kaisi aurat hai Vishakha yaar ki principal ne bulaya aur yeh gayi nahi! πŸ˜‘ Baccha bas paida kar ke chod diya! Ab koshish bhi kar lo to kya wo bachpan ke ghaav bharenge? Wo to Sameer apna bade dil ka hai jo maaf kar diya! But obviously wo pyaar, wo affection ka time to beet gaya na! 
Bechara wo essay padh ke to meri aankhon me aansu aa gaye...utne chote se bacche ne kitni innocently apne dil ki baat keh di...lekin kisi ko uspe daya nahi aayi...he deserves Naina (aur show wali nahi teri story wali!) 
I liked the fact that though Deepika is so young here, she still played out her part well- enough to show how much Rohan and Deepika love their Sameer bhaiya! Difficult for them to part now. 

2. The Birthday Celebration- 
Ek baat bata- maine apni story mein Naina ke birthday pe proposal kiya...tune apni story mein Sameer ke birthday pe proposal kiya...ab yeh to clear hi hai ki hum ditto same to same sochte hain...haini haini! πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
Yaar- wo rooftop birthday celebration, under the stars β€οΈ Tumhare jiju ko is anniversary pe surprise karne ka acha idea diya tune! Bas ek black saree leni padegi sexy wali πŸ˜† 
The way Naina led him on- despite her shy nature...she planned all this for him to make his birthday forever special. It was plain beautiful. Aur bada acha mauka dekha...badon ko ghar se bahar kar diya...Rohan ne set karwa diya sab aur bhai-bhabhi ko privacy de di! 
Matlab wo phoolon se saji sej pe to mera dimag asanskari bhi ho gaya! 
The marriage proposal was one of the best I'd ever read! β€οΈ
3. Another thing I love about your story is how though you've maintained the innocence of the 90s, you haven't overlooked the fact that both Sameer and Naina are young, past their adolescence, have seen films, read books. They, especially Naina, might not know everything, but for certain they do know the way their body responds to each other. They understand what it is to be in love- the sensations that are triggered by the other doesn't happen with every other boy or girl. Naina, when she got to know about the aspects of physical intimacy decided to give Sameer a hug first and then even initiated the kiss. I simply loved it! 
Btw- I'm going to miss Shefali here! Use bhi Ahemdabad laane wali hai kya? 
4. Naina's train surprise...matlab yahan to Naina Sameer ki bhi baap nikli romantic surprises dene mein...Dil khush ho gaya...aur Sameer ki smile to tubelight se bhi tez chamak rahi hogi! 
What a wonderful way to show them reliving their first meeting to Delhi! Wo bhi train wali meetings! Main to fan hoon you know na- DDLJ, Jab We Met! πŸ˜‰
5. Sameer kitna acha hai yaar- Naina ke bina bole baat samajh leta hai...as Naina said in her proposal- each and every word of hers was true...I really loved the lines yaar! How beautifully you'd put them- I'll be saving them for sure! β€οΈ
Ab Naina MBA to karegi- shaadi ke pehle ya shaadi ke baad- that remains to be seen! 
Ab intezaar hai ki chachaji kya bolenge! πŸ˜ƒ

I love this story so so much! And I love you more!
Sur di!

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aaishaaa Naina aur itni himmat πŸ˜² kya maine sahi pada πŸ˜† 
But Suhana Safar ki Naina hai toh maan leti hu warna you know aise bad jokes pasand nahi mujhko πŸ˜† but mazaa aagya heini heini.. . Ladki ne khudse chachaji ko confess karliya and Preeti k support se mana bhi liya... Shabaash aisa kuch krna chahiye tha  ... Mandir wala scene bahut acha tha. .chachaji ka kehna ki kuch logon ko dekh k hi pta chal jata hai kaise mast dialogue tha ..  Loved the whole update . . Ab I am really excited to know how will Samaina convince tai tau and Rakesh for their wedding .. Looking forward to the next update 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Part 10: 

Hey Aaisha,
I have a broad smile on my face everytime I read this story! With Part 10, you did even better. There was emotional strife in this one versus the romantic narratives we had in all others. Sameer and Naina did not meet, but distance only makes the heart grow fonder. 

The joy our parents feel when a daughter/ son comes back home to be with them. I almost reminisced the times I returned from my hostel and the city where I work in to my hometown. My sister cribbed like Preeti, because for her, it was an occasion to be treated to outside delicacies while my mom made it a point to cook all favorite dishes of mine. To top it all, I insisted on home made food! Haha! 
So yes Naina's homecoming was very relatable to me and then the hesitation to tell parents about the love of your life and how you want to marry him. Again- very, very relatable. 

I liked how you showed chachaji too vulnerable to the norms of the society and how in a fit of anger, he assumed that by falling in love, Naina broke his trust. It was the great Preeti and Naina's MBA admit that made him realize his folly- falling in love is but natural. And it is easier to preach things to others than to stand by them yourself. I'm glad Chachaji assumed a rational stance and decided to meet Sameer first and then decide. 

The phone conversation was beautiful! 

Sameer's anxiety in the temple was hilarious- ise bhi nervousness hoti hai haha! 
Chachaji and chachiji's understanding nature helped Sameer be at ease. And the way Chachaji remarked that he'd already assessed him that day at the train station- yes chachaji aapne hera chuna hai! Bela and Anand's convo at the end while Sameer and Naina were doing aarti tells us why experience matters! ;) Ek dusre ki aankhon me pyaar dekh liya! Mujhe DDLJ ke Amrish Puri ki yaad aa gayi- is ladke se zyada pyaar tujhe aur koi nahi kar sakta! 

This was better than the best Tashu!

Loved it to the core!

Sur di

sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update.   Ty for this lovely story 
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When's the next update comingπŸ˜ƒ
PALAK17 thumbnail