wow
But how will  the others react
can not wait to read it
continue soon
PALAK17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What an update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... superb...
Eagerly waiting for the next update...plzzz update soon.
Thanks for the PM.

Vaishalimodak thumbnail
What a beautiful update. Cant wait to learn how chachaji will convice others at home. Waiting eagerly for the next update.
Thanks for the PM.
Rohitsad thumbnail
Lovely update.you beautifully pen down the chachaji's reaction.how he behaved like a typical father because of the thoughts incorporated into his mind by others regarding Naina.
Preeti is outstanding she just showed everyone the truth how they are behaving.she help Chachi in realisation that he became like others.

Here Chachi is supporting Naina and asking ng chachji to think again meet the guy whom Naina has choosen.

Thanks for pm
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
So proud of Preethi for her daring nature while confronting her papa in support of Naina. It was only because of that Chachaji realized his mistake and accepted to talk to Sameer.
Nervous Sameer is a treat to watch. So happy that atlast Chachaji and Chachiji accepted Sameer and Naina.
Looking forward to see how they are going to persuade Rakesh and Tauji-Taiji
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kya update tha Tashu๐Ÿ‘
Chachaji ne to dara hi diya tha but thank God wo maan gye.

Preeti apni sherni h yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ kya dialogues mare h Chachaji k age

The nervous Sameer was hilarious๐Ÿ˜† Sab ko hasi aa gyi.. But it was cute mahn!

Very excited for upcoming updates
Sue123 thumbnail
Hey Aisha(i guess i can call u Aisha).. read the story in one go.. and the first word that comes is WOW..
I loved the entire concept, their train journey, their first phone call, meeting in college, bonding of Samaina wit Rohan and Deepika and of course Naina and nanu..

Shefali and Preeti are such lovable characters.. They are like the silver lining guiding anf giving hope..

Every single post of this story made me smile and cherish their romantic moments.

I loved how strongly preeti stood up for Naina and convinced Anand and Bela both to understand Samaina's love. She's literally her Hanuman... 

Looking fwd for more such beautifully written bonded moments..

PS. If possible could you please PM me for the next update..

Lots of love ๐Ÿค—
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dono hi updates dharti phaad the...
Bohot hi bole to bohot hi maza aagaya...hai ni hai ni hai ni
Bhagwan jhoot na bulaye
Ekdum mazedaar ...

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 9
It was unsaid but still, I am loving how you are showing Naina and Rohan's bond. They seem to be best of friends with all the plans done together whether it is clearing misunderstandings between Sameer and Vishaka-Vivek or planning his birthday surprise and the proposal. 

I believe in Forgive but never Forget but there are some things that are better when you let it go. There are some problems where you feel for it so strongly that it can affect you very badly, harbouring negative emotions inside us will only bring us ill effects and nothing else. 
Sameer can never go back being the same dear son for them once he longed to be but he is willing enough to try and be a son and maintain a cordial relationship where respect and faith will bloom with time. Also, I loved the dialogue where Rohan tells Mr.Somani that this is just a give and take relationship and you are being nice just because he took care of you during your bad times. Bang on! And later, when Sameer acknowledges the fact that that he knew both Naina and Rohan was a part of this and he thanked them from his heart! 

So, you gave us such a Hatke proposal, Aaisha Di!  ๐Ÿ˜‰
It was so beautiful and it felt like you recreated the Mount Abu night again. The stars and the moon are indeed a special witness of their love. 
And, they kissed!  You wrote it very well! 

I am loving how Sameer is helping Naina achieve her dreams. He is really a gem! I am sure, she will complete her MBA too with Sameer beside her. Their love is strong enough too overcome all the hurdles but Chachaji needs to agree for and to one thing; her MBA and their love! 
Loved the way you ended the chapter with them going back; together! Really, what all have we covered in the past 9 chapters! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amidst all the problems, I was very glad that Preeti was informing Sameer about the happenings of the house and condition of Naina. A worried lover can do anything, isn't it? 

You have shown the parents' reaction very aptly, I feel. I agree, Chachaji did give her freedom to hope of a better future and gave her wings to fly and helped her see big dreams but then again, he is still a man belonging to a society where all those he had heard suddenly felt like was being proven right. He took time and no problem, but I was scared for a moment that would he deny? Thank god! Also, he did good by letting Sameer know that how much ever he cared for Naina and is a like a father for her, he is still not her father. That right only lies to Rakesh , unfortunately and this is the harsh truth of the world we live in.  (I feel, Rakesh will be a hurdle.)

Preeti as always was a saviour and eased her sister out of her worries. Can I confess how much I love this girl?! She has turned into one of my favourite characters in ITV.  Loved how she made Chachaji come across the point that he should also practice what he always preach. 

By the way, Chachiji's motherly love stole my heart. She never let Naina feel the feeling of not having a mother. Bela Chachi is her true mother. โค๏ธ

Nervous Sameer was a treat! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aaisha Di, you are doing a great job with this one! Update soon! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago