AsYa FF : Agent Lion's Love Story || Chapter 17 Updated ||

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone

This is my first attempt to write on AsYa only. Hope its worth your reading. 

Banner Credit to 'MsChanadlerBong'

Chapter 1

In Mumbai 

A man who is fifty years old was reading the newspaper while sipping his morning coffee. While a smirk kept playing on his lips reading the headline of the in the newspaper.

The news headlines : The police hands over the case Sahib to the CBI

The police force were unable to catch the criminal Sahib and so now the case will be handled by the CBI. 

The man who was reading the newspaper was non other than Sahib himself.

Sahib : (To himself in his mind) I think there is no one in this world who would be able to catch me even if they knew that I am Sahib because to catch me they need evidence against me which they will never get. So I need not worry that now CBI would be handling the case.

His chain of thoughts were broken by a loud and chirpy voice of a girl in her early twenty. 

Girl : Good Morning Abbu 'The girl wished her father while hugging from his back and kept her head on his shoulder.' 

Sahib : Good Morning Princess He wished her back while patting her cheek.' 

Girl : Abbu can I go to my friends birthday party today after college.

Sahib : 'Making his daughter come in front of him.' Zoya you can go anywhere you want beta but, Akram will accompany you. 

Zoya was happy hearing her father's first sentence but when he continued she frowned. She hated Akram and also she wanted to go alone. 

Zoya : Abbu I am not a baby I don't need a bodyguard. I can manage everything. Please let me go alone Abbu. She said while making her best puppy face for which she was sure she would get a 'Yes' as her answer.

Sahib : OK but take care of yourself. 

Zoya : Abbu why are you worrying so much. No one would dare to mess with me Zoya Siddique daughter of Gaffur Siddique. 'She said proudly.' 

Gaffur smiled at his daughters innocence : Yes of course.

Zoya : Okay bye Abbu I am going to the college. See you in the evening. 

Gaffur : Ok beta. 'While kissing her forehead.' 

Zoya went to her college and then Gaffur got ready to leave for his office. For everyone he is the MD of Zainab Constructions but in reality he is the most wanted criminal of India Sahib. 

In Mumbai CBI Office 

In the Conference room 

A team of 7 members was seated there discussing the case of Sahib which they will have to handle. 

Team leader : Now onwards we will be handling Sahib's case. And as of the information received from the police and our informants Gaffur Siddique the MD of Zainab Constructions is Sahib. Even though we know who is Sahib we can not arrest him because of lack of evidence against him. 

Ashok : So first of all we need to collect evidence against him Anwar Sir. 'One of the team member spoke.' 

Anwar (Team leader) : Yes and to collect the evidence we need for arresting Sahib, one of you is going on a undercover mission, you 

Will have to work as a member of Sahib's gang to collect the evidence. I don't think there is any other way to arrest Sahib. What about your opinions? 

Everyone else agreed that this would be the best way to catch Sahib. 

Farhan : Sir who among is going on the mission. 

Aamir : Sir I would volunteer myself for this mission. 

Anwar : Well I think Aamir you need to take rest as you were wounded in your last mission. 'To which Aamir nodded acknowledging the situation.' So this time it would be Agent Lion who would be going on this undercover mission. 

All the team members nodded their head in agreement to what Anwar said. 

Agent Lion : Yes Sir 

Anwar : So get ready with the required arrangements and you will joining Sahib's gang the day after tomorrow, which will be done by me. So you concentrate on the mission you get the maximum time of 6 months to complete this mission. 

Agent Lion : OK Sir, I will try my best to finish the mission before 6 months only. 

And then all of them leave the room will Anwar asks Agent Lion to stay back for some talk. 

After everyone leaves the room except Anwar and Agent Lion. 

Agent Lion : Yes Sir. What is it about that you want to talk?

Anwar : I didn't want to talk to Agent Lion, but I wanted to talk to my brother-in-law. 

Agent Lion : What is it Jiju? Is Appi fine?

Anwar : Your Appi is absolutely fine. I just wanted to ask you that what are you going to say to everyone in your family about being out for 6 months Asad. Because you can't tell them the truth. 

Asad : As usual Jiju, that I am going for training. 

Anwar : But just 8 months ago you said the same reason. And just 4 months back you returned from your training according to everyone. So do you think that Ammi would let you go again for training. 

Asad : Relax Jiju I will handle Ammi. And it would be better if I tell that I am going to training only. 

Anwar : Okay you can do as you want, now is there anyone who can stop Asad Ahmed Khan from doing something which he is planning to do. 'Anwar said while stressing on his name and chuckled and at the end.' 

Asad : OK Jiju I will leave now, I have to go home and inform everyone about being out for 6 months. 

Anwar : Ya sure, see you later. 

Asad : Later??? I would not be coming back to the office Jiju. 

Anwar : I know but I have to come to your house know. Do you think your Appi would let you go without meeting you. 'Anwar said knowing his wife would definitely want to meet her brother today after hearing about his training.' 

Asad : Oh okay then see you later Jiju. 

Saying so Asad leaves the conference room. 

While I was reading some ff on AsYa where Gaffur was a criminal and in some Asad being a police or detective. The idea of this story crept in my mind of Gaffur being a criminal and Asad appointed to catch Gaffur and how in between this AsYa fall in love with each other. This story is about Agent Lion's (Asad) Love Story. 

Please do let me know if I should continue with this story or not. 

Index

Chapter 1

Character Sketch

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Teaser 1

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Teaser 2

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

AsadZoya17082019-04-02 09:51:40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is something intriguing...
Excited...
How will AsYa fall in Love??
How will Zoya react to Gaffur's arrest??
And top of all arrest by Asad!!
This seems to be fun..
I am really hooked...
And Asad lying about his mission!!
Then the changed relationships and Asad having an elder sister...
The name of the story is cute..
So cont..soon!!
And thanks for the PM!!
BTW when are you updating your other story??.
HooriAsadMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pm!!
Gripping plot Line
Continue soonish soon😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

This is something intriguing...
Excited...
How will AsYa fall in Love??
How will Zoya react to Gaffur's arrest??
And top of all arrest by Asad!!
This seems to be fun..
I am really hooked...
And Asad lying about his mission!!
Then the changed relationships and Asad having an elder sister...
The name of the story is cute..
So cont..soon!!
And thanks for the PM!!
BTW when are you updating your other story??.

I am happy that you liked the story πŸ˜Š
And the other story chapter 5 is updatedπŸ˜ƒ
Actually my college reopened unexpectedly in May so chapter 6 will take more time to be updated πŸ˜•
Edited by Quboolhaizoya - 5 years ago
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Originally posted by: parakshi

Thanx for the pm!!

Gripping plot Line
Continue soonish soon😳

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Will try to update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Quboolhaizoya - 5 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Congo songo on ur first..will unres soon let me read first

Unres 

First thx fr the note in the end or else I'll keep thinking i red this concept somehwere..

Coming to uodate ..love the concept so zoya is criminal daughter n asad is agent apt name for him lion. ..He is going to stay with zoya i guess n they 'll fall in love wowiwo sounds to amazing no..

Chal now dnt make us wait more n update the next part soon ..after so long some one writing on asya ..n I can't wait to read more ..

Update soon pls 
Edited by shweta_yadav - 5 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting start dear...Looking forward to read future updates...Continue soon...& thanks for the pm.
Preetii0005 thumbnail
Nice concept
Continue soon...
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Res

Congo songo on ur first..will unres soon let me read first

Unres 

First thx fr the note in the end or else I'll keep thinking i red this concept somehwere..

Coming to uodate ..love the concept so zoya is criminal daughter n asad is agent apt name for him lion. ..He is going to stay with zoya i guess n they 'll fall in love wowiwo sounds to amazing no..

Chal now dnt make us wait more n update the next part soon ..after so long some one writing on asya ..n I can't wait to read more ..

Update soon pls 

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Will update the character sketch on Monday  πŸ˜ƒ
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Interesting start dear...Looking forward to read future updates...Continue soon...& thanks for the pm.

Thank you πŸ˜Š