Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymeria- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Ever since the show over took the books, it's kinda declined on the quality. Has become too mainstream-ish wrt the "twists" and the last minute saves. GRRM has taken almost 7 years now (?) and yet hasn't published Winds of Winter. Every year I keep hoping it'll be this year ðŸ˜†

Who are your favs whose storylines were ruined? Stannis? His one was a major disappointment.

LOVE Stannis and the show pissed me off so much with how they treated him. Right from the moment they introduced him, actually.

But my favourite is Jaime and gahh season 4 onwards they just ruined him on the show. But I mean if I start thinking about it most of the characters weren't treated right in the later seasons, :( And it's such a pity because the cast for the most part is REALLY good. 

(And GRRM... He's killing us with his writing pace :( )
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
^. Yeah, the showrunners couldn't plan better. There were so many goof-ups (?). What I didn't like most were the typical-hollywood style last minute saves be it Dany who flew from Dragonstone to Wall in a few hours or the ravens flying back and forth like in a span of hours or something like that. 
But anyway, I still enjoy it.

My absolute fav character is Cersei ðŸ˜† 
I used to like Dany too but now, not so much.

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
O and did you watch ep 8 of the 100? It was awesome. My 2nd fav after ep 3. The next one will air after a 2 week gap. ðŸ˜•
-Nymeria- thumbnail

^. Yeah, the showrunners couldn't plan better. There were so many goof-ups (?). What I didn't like most were the typical-hollywood style last minute saves be it Dany who flew from Dragonstone to Wall in a few hours or the ravens flying back and forth like in a span of hours or something like that. 

But anyway, I still enjoy it.

My absolute fav character is Cersei ðŸ˜† 
I used to like Dany too but now, not so much.

Lol yeah, it's a love hate relationship with the show lol. I hate what they do a lot of the times but i will still be watching as soon as i can and watch all trailers and stuff lol. I was never a huge dany fan but tbh it's essos that bores me :/ Except braavos.
-Nymeria- thumbnail

O and did you watch ep 8 of the 100? It was awesome. My 2nd fav after ep 3. The next one will air after a 2 week gap. ðŸ˜•

Yes I loved this episode!! Now we're in the second half of the season i think the pace will pick up, I'm so unused to waiting after episodes for the 100 having binge watched the first 4 seasons now it feels weird xD.

And what is with all these gaps -_- Before this also they had one week gaps :(
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This season is on fire! I am loving it so much. The villains, the grey characters are so well done. Plus the plotlines all mingle so nicely. The confusion, the treason, the back-stabbing- all make sense. It's like I understand the pov of all teams involved (even McCreary ðŸ˜†)  I am even softening toward Octavia. And I don't mind Echo (I get where she is coming from). Only character who I am not liking is Abby.
(This show is too good for the network.)

I am a huge Bellarke shipper and this is a real slow-burn. If it were any other show, I would've gotten frustrated but the showrunners do it so well that I don't even mind that Bellarke atm are not even friendly. I was expecting that slap when Bellamy put Madi at risk. Though sometimes Clarke gets a little too over-protective. (I can't believe she left Bell and Indra to fend for themselves in a literal life or death scenario).

Can't wait for the next part. Sometimes I wish they release all the eps together like on Netflix  😃 at least we wouldn't have to wait for days/weeks for the next ep 
-Nymeria- thumbnail
I AM LOVING THE BELLARKE ANGST LMAOOO.
Also the second half of the 100 seasons are always SO good, the next episode is going to be GREAT.

(I don't like McCreary, though.) (Also the thought of Diyoza x McCreary ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†)

Also I've seen a lot of people going mad at either Bellamy or Clarke after this last episode and I'm just ??? I mean, one season ago Clarke would have done what Bellamy did this season as well, also she was totally ready to kill Octavia last episode, it's just that Madi's pretty much her daughter so ðŸ˜† Not that I blame her. It was OBVIOUS she's going to be pissed. Even Madi was like "bellamy are u sure u know clarke is never going to forgive u for this" lol. (I also don't get ppl being mad at Bellamy for saying Raven+echo+murphy+emori are his family, he didn't imply Clarke wasn't, or the monty and harper weren't, just that they were important to him, just like madi was important to Clarke. And he's willing to be hated by Clarke as long as that means she's alive, and that was the only way he knew to make ALL of that happen.)

But, like, they've made it through worse stuff before, big fights = biiig reconciliations ðŸ˜†. And yeahhh that cliffhanger :'( GDI I don't care about Octavia but I'm invested in her relationship with Bellamy and Indra after SO LONG. She's put the two people she loves and the only ones who TRULY care about her in the pit. ANGST ANGST ANGST. (Not to mention the bs about Madi not being a true commander and trying to get her killed, etc.)

(I have a feeling Madi might do something to save them. She's definitely not willing to let them die. I mean, Clarke is going to see sense soon, too, but I think Madi will first. Bellamy's definitely not dying and I don't want Indra to either :( )

ALSO MILLER WHYY. *sigh*

I'm not sure about Abby's story this season. Kind of like Jasper post s2, where I can see what they're doing is logical/interesting/important (ptsd then, drug addiction now) but that didn't mean I didn't find Jasper annoying AF. Or Abby now. I wish they'd given that to someone else, Kane and Abby were some of my FAVOURITES till last year and now I'm just meh about them. Esp Abby.

(But come on Madi, go save your future foster dad and get your pseudo parents together ðŸ˜† I'm like 90% sure the fight's going to go so that one of them is about to die and it's all climax-y and stuff when something dramatic will happen to stop it.😆) (And really Bellarke need a heart-to-heart to talk through 6 years worth of angst and whatnot so they can get back to being coleaders xDD)
-Nymeria- thumbnail
The only problem I feel now is that I don't feel the Bellarke chemistry as much as I used to in the previous seasons... Idk if that's just me or the acting or the writing or if it's intentional because we're "supposed" to feel the 6 year disconnect or what... I've seen some others say the same elsewhere online but it's not a huge response or anything so idk. (And I totally wish I could binge-watch the whole season... This is the first 100 season I'm having to watch week after week and it'S SO HAAARDDD. ðŸ˜†)
And I definitely like the new season... Nice change from "the world is ending AGAIN" and Clarke's "I'm doing this for MY PEOPLE" ðŸ˜† 
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
OMG THERE'S A THREAD ON THE 100!!! 
*raising my hand in the air* The 100 fan here!!
3 freaking days to go until the next episode! I.Can.Not.Wait! 

Can I just take to appreciate these new characters! I mean Diyoza is kicking ass man! And she's pregnant! Badass! 
Shaw is so amazing! I loved his scenes in the first few episodes! When he was trying to hack but Raven wouldn't let him! <3

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nymeria-

I AM LOVING THE BELLARKE ANGST LMAOOO.

Also the second half of the 100 seasons are always SO good, the next episode is going to be GREAT.

(I don't like McCreary, though.) (Also the thought of Diyoza x McCreary ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†)

Also I've seen a lot of people going mad at either Bellamy or Clarke after this last episode and I'm just ??? I mean, one season ago Clarke would have done what Bellamy did this season as well, also she was totally ready to kill Octavia last episode, it's just that Madi's pretty much her daughter so ðŸ˜† Not that I blame her. It was OBVIOUS she's going to be pissed. Even Madi was like "bellamy are u sure u know clarke is never going to forgive u for this" lol. (I also don't get ppl being mad at Bellamy for saying Raven+echo+murphy+emori are his family, he didn't imply Clarke wasn't, or the monty and harper weren't, just that they were important to him, just like madi was important to Clarke. And he's willing to be hated by Clarke as long as that means she's alive, and that was the only way he knew to make ALL of that happen.)

But, like, they've made it through worse stuff before, big fights = biiig reconciliations ðŸ˜†. And yeahhh that cliffhanger :'( GDI I don't care about Octavia but I'm invested in her relationship with Bellamy and Indra after SO LONG. She's put the two people she loves and the only ones who TRULY care about her in the pit. ANGST ANGST ANGST. (Not to mention the bs about Madi not being a true commander and trying to get her killed, etc.)

(I have a feeling Madi might do something to save them. She's definitely not willing to let them die. I mean, Clarke is going to see sense soon, too, but I think Madi will first. Bellamy's definitely not dying and I don't want Indra to either :( )

ALSO MILLER WHYY. *sigh*

I'm not sure about Abby's story this season. Kind of like Jasper post s2, where I can see what they're doing is logical/interesting/important (ptsd then, drug addiction now) but that didn't mean I didn't find Jasper annoying AF. Or Abby now. I wish they'd given that to someone else, Kane and Abby were some of my FAVOURITES till last year and now I'm just meh about them. Esp Abby.

(But come on Madi, go save your future foster dad and get your pseudo parents together ðŸ˜† I'm like 90% sure the fight's going to go so that one of them is about to die and it's all climax-y and stuff when something dramatic will happen to stop it.😆) (And really Bellarke need a heart-to-heart to talk through 6 years worth of angst and whatnot so they can get back to being coleaders xDD)

Well, shit. Can I just give you a High-five for this. My EXACT thoughts. Every. Single. Thing. Well except the little future pprediction. I am taking one episode at a ttime. 
I totally agree with you over not understanding why people are getting so upset with BBellamy. I thought Bellamy was behaving just like Clarke from the previous seasons. Literally. Clarke would've done same thing if it was last season! Bellamy has become Clarke from previous seasons. I am not sure how I feel abt it. There have been many times I didn't like Clarke's only choices in previous seasons ðŸ˜†

Kane and Abby man... Kane looks so weird in that look! Urghhh. So does Bellamy though in that beard. Eh. 
But Yeah Abby is reminding ne of Jasper this season too! Jasper became so annoying by season 3 for me. Now Abby is turning annoying. I love Kane and Abby but since last season I've been a little unsure about them. This season the addiction just killed that little love I have left for their relationship. 

I can't imagine McCreary and Diyoza too. Nope. Just no. Kane and Diyoza on the other hand... Well. I'll stay shut.

Madi as ccommander ðŸ¤£ She reminded me of Lexa so much! Damn.
IIknow Bellamy is not dying! And I don't want Indra to die either! Either Octavia will break in next episode or Clarke will come back.
Or Indra is dying. And that is not acceptable!! One of the only adult cast I am liking this year! :(

For me last episode was one of my most favorite from all of the season!!
And this Bellarke angst is reminding me of S03 one! So Clarke will hopefully come around like Bellamy did!