-Nymeria- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
And if yes, thoughts on season 5 so far? (I'm really enjoying it!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nymeria-

Me, I am a huge fan of "the 100" .
I liked the concept of YA's been thrown from space station in space capsules on an uninhabitable earth. Excellent.
Unfortunately I stopped at season 3. Soon I will get back to watching other two seasons.    Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Big fan here!
I too am loving season 5

*SPOLIERS*
My fav episode from 5 was ep 3 where Bellarke unites (big shipper) :-D
Also this scene from the last ep when Madi is with Octavia gave me goosebumps. I thought she was going to kill Madi coz O has become unhinged in the 6 years. Also I am liking Diyoza. She is a great villain. McCreary is scary. I heard the show is gonna be renewed for 7th season too (6 is already green-lit)

What are you enjoying this season?
-Nymeria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haisisterz

I'm only in season 1 lol

IT GETS BETTER. ðŸ˜†
-Nymeria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Me, I am a huge fan of "the 100" .
I liked the concept of YA's been thrown from space station in space capsules on an inhabitable earth. Excellent.
Unfortunately I stopped at season 3. Soon I will get back to watching other two seasons.   

Tbh, I feel like season 3 was a bit of a low-point. I didn't feel that way when watching it (I binged the first four seasons this January) - but thinking back on it, lots of OOC moments I feel. Still, very much enjoyable. NEVER got boring xD Hope you get back to it soon, season 4 was really, really good! ðŸ˜³
-Nymeria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Big fan here!
I too am loving season 5

*SPOLIERS*
My fav episode from 5 was ep 3 where Bellarke unites (big shipper) :-D
Also this scene from the last ep when Madi is with Octavia gave me goosebumps. I thought she was going to kill Madi coz O has become unhinged in the 6 years. Also I am liking Diyoza. She is a great villain. McCreary is scary. I heard the show is gonna be renewed for 7th season too (6 is already green-lit)

What are you enjoying this season?

Bellarke shipper here too! ðŸ˜³

SPOILER ALERT:
Madi is LOVELY. Never been a huge Octavia fan, but surprisingly I'm not minding her so much this season, I'll LOVE it if they go full out and turn her into an antagonist (at least for a while, before an actual redemption arc or whatever), was kind of bored of seeing her blame bellamy and clarke for EVERY thing. 

Also I think my fave Madi moment was her meeting Murphy ("who's the Hobbit?" "I thought you'd be funnier" lmao). Murphy's grown on me SO much. It's what I like best about the show, how grey it's characters are. S1 was Murphy CREEPED me out but he grew on me season by season and he's definitely one of my faves this season! <3 <3 LOVE MURPHY SO MUCH <3

I'm liking Diyoza too! (Also she low-key ships Kane x Abby and Bellarke lmao) But seriously, I enjoy watching her, she's not a GOOD person (ex-terrorist after all) but she's not an idiot. And she can be reasoned with. McCreary though ðŸ¤” I KNOW in a couple more episodes I won't be able to stand him. 

Not sure where they're going with Kane and Abby, tbh, I LOVE both as characters, especially Kane, but their storyline has been weird this season :/ (Also give me more of Kane fathering those kids - who are now adults I guess, lol.) (Want more of Bellamy and Kane!! :( ) 

I'm surprisingly also liking Echo? :D I still don't care for the Becho thingy, but I'm enjoying her character this season!! So much more than the previous seasons! 

Aaand do you get the feeling they're hinting at either Raven x Murphy or Raven x prisoner-hacker-guy - I think his name was Shaw - I'm getting hints of both and honestly I'm happy with any of those combinations :D Like Murphy x Emori, but I wouldn't mind a future Murphy x Raven if that's where they're going. And Raven x Shaw is cute too. (Honestly all of them just deserve to be happy :'))
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bellarke shipper here too! ðŸ˜³

SPOILER ALERT:

Ok I did not read this .  ðŸ˜†
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

SPOILER ALERT:
Murphy's grown on me SO much. It's what I like best about the show, how grey it's characters are. S1 was Murphy CREEPED me out but he grew on me season by season and he's definitely one of my faves this season! <3 <3 LOVE MURPHY SO MUCH <3

@bold: Agreed. Unlike other YA shows, The 100 doesn't shy away from making it's (even "good") characters make mistakes. Like how Bellamy killed the grounders unprovoked or Clarke killed all the mountain men. That makes the show (sorta) relatable.

I'm surprisingly also liking Echo? :D I still don't care for the Becho thingy, but I'm enjoying her character this season!! So much more than the previous seasons!

I don't mind Echo too. Bellarke is a real slowburn (the slowest I have seen till date) so I know Becho is temporary ðŸ˜†
Bellarke spends so much of their time away from one another, I was scared it would happen this season too esp when Echo was going to Diyoza's camp but luckily they are together.

Aaand do you get the feeling they're hinting at either Raven x Murphy or Raven x prisoner-hacker-guy - I think his name was Shaw - I'm getting hints of both and honestly I'm happy with any of those combinations :D

Me too! I in fact got some vibes from Shaw and Clarke interaction too. Either that or maybe is a genuinely good guy :D

PS: your id- are you a GOT fan too?
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 5 years ago
-Nymeria- thumbnail

@bold: Agreed. Unlike other YA shows, The 100 doesn't shy away from making it's (even "good") characters make mistakes. Like how Bellamy killed the grounders unprovoked or Clarke killed all the mountain men. That makes the show (sorta) relatable.

I don't mind Echo too. Bellarke is a real slowburn (the slowest I have seen till date) so I know Becho is temporary ðŸ˜†
Bellarke spends so much of their time away from one another, I was scared it would happen this season too esp when Echo was going to Diyoza's camp but luckily they are together.

Me too! I in fact got some vibes from Shaw and Clarke interaction too. Either that or maybe is a genuinely good guy :D

PS: your id- are you a GOT fan too?

More an ASOIAF fan than GoT, lol, I feel like they've ruined some of my favourite characters from the books, especially in the last few seasons :( (Still waiting for GoT's final season though xD)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

More an ASOIAF fan than GoT, lol, I feel like they've ruined some of my favourite characters from the books, especially in the last few seasons :( (Still waiting for GoT's final season though xD)

Ever since the show over took the books, it's kinda declined on the quality. Has become too mainstream-ish wrt the "twists" and the last minute saves. GRRM has taken almost 7 years now (?) and yet hasn't published Winds of Winter. Every year I keep hoping it'll be this year ðŸ˜†

Who are your favs whose storylines were ruined? Stannis? His one was a major disappointment.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Next