Posted: 5 years ago
One more talented actor on board, wow ðŸ¥³
He's a pleasure to watch whatver role he does. Gonna be  more interesting
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Will there be shippers' war then ? ðŸ˜†

can happen frm apoorvas fan side😆.. in BI there ws nandish sandhus parallel role after 6 months n his fans started shipping the fl with him n we used to literally have wars with them n started mocking him coz of them, hope apoorvs fans dnt start shipping him with our adis zoya🤣 achha nhi hoga😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
https://instagram.com/p/BiTf1jElOHv/

Some more about Apurva's entry. Looking fwd to the handsome guy.. Always refreshing   ðŸ˜³ Edited by shanti05 - 5 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
i don't think the guy in the car is him..that guy had mooch.. MOOCH MOOCH HOTI HEY ! ðŸ˜†
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Apurva is awesome actor
If news are true it will be fun then
tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great!!!
But is he really gonna paired up with Mahi.I highly doubt that.Indian Tv has never set any guy againat negative roles.He may act as cameo
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m already excited .. I started watching it for Harshad and then fell for Jen too .. now my other fav actor , actually my first ever crush in daily soap Apurva is entering 😎 ..couldn't ask for more 😳

But I hope there r no triangles .. let Apu b the strong antagonist that the show needs right now as Mahi is too boring ..
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NO LOVE TRIANGLE ðŸ¤¢ I hate those. Please don't waste HarshJen's sizzling chemistry by showing stupid, cliche love triangle. 
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

can happen frm apoorvas fan side😆.. in BI there ws nandish sandhus parallel role after 6 months n his fans started shipping the fl with him n we used to literally have wars with them n started mocking him coz of them, hope apoorvs fans dnt start shipping him with our adis zoya🤣 achha nhi hoga😆

i remember that😆, but that guy was touted to be the parallel lead and the fear the lead couple were gonna break up but his whole characterization n his annoying kids were a mess😆 on top his fans were logic-less nonsense they had to be shut down😆

I hope its a good role and plays a part in bringing adiya together ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†