rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m already excited .. I started watching it for Harshad and then fell for Jen too .. now my other fav actor , actually my first ever crush in daily soap Apurva is entering
😎 ..couldn't ask for more 😳

But I hope there r no triangles .. let Apu b the strong antagonist that the show needs right now as Mahi is too boring ..

U know what I love apurva I used to love him in jassi

I always wanted him work with harshad
Because once they both were doing promotions in life ok shows

My dream came true
Harshad and apurva have same talent emoting through eyes and charm
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

U know what I love apurva I used to love him in jassi

I always wanted him work with harshad
Because once they both were doing promotions in life ok shows

My dream came true
Harshad and apurva have same talent emoting through eyes and charm

U spoke whats in my heart πŸ˜† ..I used to b crazy for him during Jassi and kaajaal days .. he was such a fine actor especially when it comes to those possessive lover kind of roles .. in fact he started the tradition of angry young man boss roles in daily soaps with Armaan sir's character ...

I always wanted to see him and Harshad in one show ...finally its happening .. I really want their tashan type scenes together in one frame

At the same time its a AdiYa story .. so should remain their story only .. I dont want a triangle here .. I will love to see Apu in a strong villain role this time ..
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really excited fr his entry ..He is such la brilliant actor..
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

U spoke whats in my heart πŸ˜† ..I used to b crazy for him during Jassi and kaajaal days .. he was such a fine actor especially when it comes to those possessive lover kind of roles .. in fact he started the tradition of angry young man boss roles in daily soaps with Armaan sir's character ...

I always wanted to see him and Harshad in one show ...finally its happening .. I really want their tashan type scenes together in one frame

At the same time its a AdiYa story .. so should remain their story only .. I dont want a triangle here .. I will love to see Apu in a strong villain role this time ..

so true handsome boss, angry young man and office romance apurva started the trend till now ppl keep trying it but πŸ˜†he had originality his body of work πŸ‘rocks i used to see that in harshad then see this 2 rockstars in one show πŸ‘β­οΈ
ya right i don't want him as third angle its cliche .
i am ok with him being anti
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 5 years ago
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting entry , looking forward to it πŸ‘ i think he is the actor from shahrukh movie Pardes? 
Havent orywatched any drama serial except iss pyar ko kiya naam doon so dont know his hist on tv..

In Bepannah, maybe he is someone related to siddique family. Zoya is seen leaving to her parents but then adi makes her stay at zosh. So now maybe, Mr siddique has sent this man to persuade zoya & he may also be an investor at zosh.
One thing is for sure, adi accepts or not, he cant let zoya go away from his eyes & mind, so another man coming for zoya, it will completely shake adi up &  this will be a treat to watch.
Apurva is hot & good looking & i cant see him even as a friend to that vampire mahi. Make him bad but not as a  link with mahi😑

Edited by be_honest - 5 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting development!! lets see how this changes things...just dont want a love triangle...seen that enough!
Apurva is a good actor and i like him as a person! Humble, down to earth and hardworking!! just like other cast members! nice...
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc t hear this πŸ˜‰...it may get more interesting now on..😊...i hope he will be d catalyst in making adiya's bonding stonger⭐️...aur ab tho show mast hone wala hai..every actor has their own usp..its gonna be awesum...😳
SStephy thumbnail
This would be interesting... plus, he is a good actor.
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Waiting for Apporva Agnihotri's character ...have been a fan of his acting since the "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi" days...😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice to see him back I loved him in Jasssi and Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh

But for the love of God CVs PLEASE don't have a love triangle just PLEASE