Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Birju? Did someone take this name in the episode ? 

Nooo. 

I am just guessing. According to episode recap for this month, Mahi meets someone named Birju.

So I was just guessing it might be him. Maybe he changed hs name before meeting Mahi. 

Please take my comments with a grain of salt. Half the time I am not serious.
preehar thumbnail
Wow Apurva Agnihotri😳i like him since Jassi jaise koi nhi...I m very excited for his entry..whatever the role is he will do full justice to the role...iiwonder  bepannah has so good casting..I hope trp also soars with this amazing starcast..👏he surely is negative may b he one of the investor n the car guy(in the promo someone else was used I guess ,apurvA might have not joined till than so)he will b the one against zosh for their loss of money
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nerdgal

Nooo. 

I am just guessing. According to episode recap for this month, Mahi meets someone named Birju.

So I was just guessing it might be him. Maybe he changed hs name before meeting Mahi. 

Please take my comments with a grain of salt. Half the time I am not serious.

It is fine I was just asking coz I don't pay too much attention while watching episodes. 😆

Besides Birju is a weird name for a badass guy lol
Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 5 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Interesting! Apurva is a good actor. Looking forward to his role in the show. 
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.. interesting to see wat wud b the dynamics of adiya with him.. i hope he doesnt turn into pyscho lover of zoya dont want that cliche track of beyhadh here.. 
preehar thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

thanks for sharing.. interesting to see wat wud b the dynamics of adiya with him.. i hope he doesnt turn into pyscho lover of zoya dont want that cliche track of beyhadh here.. 

Haha even I was thinking something this might happen or love triangle..CVS knows😆
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hope he doesn't fall for zo
I love apoorva but here I want only aditya zoya

Papa hooda khiladi nikla

3 3 bachee😆
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya0211

Haha even I was thinking something this might happen or love triangle..CVS knows😆

I have a feeling this guy might be the one responsible for Yash's bankruptcy. He has come to close down his company for good.

I too don't want a love triangle at this stage. Ulta I want this guy to indirectly bring AdiYa even more closer to each other. 😛
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

yes no love triangle please 🥱
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I have a feeling this guy might be the one responsible for Yash's bankruptcy. He has come to close down his company for good.

I too don't want a love triangle at this stage. Ulta I want this guy to indirectly bring AdiYa even more closer to each other. 😛

I don't mind this 
Ulta I want this guy to indirectly bring AdiYa even more closer to each other. 😛