Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Mini BDSAH on Khichdi!

ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys,
It has been soo long since I made a post I was busy with college. I'm back after a long break😃

Coming to the topic, there has been a mini reunion of bdsah on Khichdi. I have been watching the episodes and most of the characters are from BDSAH The cast has more number of BDSAH members than khichdi.😆

The episodes are good though😆

We had Ohja,bhdresh,ronnie,Toffee,Ramdulari ,Samar and Daulat ram.We would most likely see Sonachandi ,Heera moti and manav too.Hemant was there too⭐️

Why cant they start BDSAH again.Miss the ghotalas and Sunshine colony members soo much.

Do share your views on this😃

-Barfi😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ice-cold

Hi guys,

It has been soo long since I made a post I was busy with college. I'm back after a long break😃

Coming to the topic, there has been a mini reunion of bdsah on Khichdi. I have been watching the episodes and most of the characters are from BDSAH The cast has more number of BDSAH members than khichdi.😆

The episodes are good though😆

We had Ohja,bhdresh,ronnie,Toffee,Ramdulari ,Samar and Daulat ram.We would most likely see Sonachandi ,Heera moti and manav too.Hemant was there too⭐️

Why cant they start BDSAH again.Miss the ghotalas and Sunshine colony members soo much.

Do share your views on this😃

-Barfi😃

Haan re yr barfi Sahi kaha khicdi se zyada bdash ki Puri ki Puri cast hai ..aane waale epi manav,herramoti and sonachandi aayegi ..
Hopefully hum unhe sage bhi dekhe ..

Even I miss bdash but sach kahu kiss Tarah se in-home bdash ko khich me bandh kiya hai na toh bahut muskil hai ab bdash ko phir se waha se start karna agar Woh log bdash laaye toh I want new story with alien  story in center and original cast..

Abhi khicdi mein dekhe toh sachi  sabko saath dekh ke bdash ki bahut Yaad aati also hasi bhi aati hai sweety Singh ki parminder ki acting karte dekh and manav and rustogi bhi hai lekin iss mein bhi usko koi Nahi puchya infact Woh pagla jaata hai parekh family se and that dukaandaar Jo kapde bechta hai..Woh bichara Yaha bhi to Raha tha 
Krish58 thumbnail
Baapre Jo actor  rustogi ka acting karta hai Woh police inspector mein zyada samjhaaye lagta hai
badsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Wow yes u right .  I always watching khichdi 
Krish58 thumbnail
Originally posted by: badsh

Oh Wow yes u right .  I always watching khichdi 

yes even I watch Puri ki Puri cast bdash ki hai
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes. Good to see BDSAH cast in Khichdi. But are you all happy with their roles? I mean they are too small yar compared to Parekh family. I mean I understand it's their show. But still  bdsah  actor ko bahut kam screenspace diya hai idhar. 

Khidki me jyada acha tha. They had entire story for there character. I mean ok itne jyada log tab nahi the . Par jitne bhi aaye the unko screentime acha mila tha isse. 
ice-cold thumbnail
Yes Kul.Its their show. These actors may not get more screen space.
Kuch nahi ho sakta. But getting their glimpse gives us so much hapiness😆
Kulasya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice-cold

Yes Kul.Its their show. These actors may not get more screen space.

Kuch nahi ho sakta. But getting their glimpse gives us so much hapiness😆

True. I enjoyed Ronnie more. He had good & big role than all . 
ice-cold thumbnail
Sharad the logical ghotala to feature on khichdi today! Yayayayaya 😆

Its so nice to see bdsah cast on khichdi 😳
Kulasya. thumbnail
Hemant bhi aaya firse