Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ssnehaaa

Hammie🤗

Love u and your posts

helooo ssnehaaa!😃   as always lovely to see you.. erhhh.. thanku for loving me and my thoughts.. after a long time.. a fictional pair has appealed to my heart,mind and soul...my siggy should tell you about the pair.. years ago who left a mark on me...  but abhi my interest in Bepannah is  quite boundless... much love... hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo shruthiravi..😃 super to see you..
Yesterday was an intense episode. For me it looked like adhi will break open every door that separates them and bring the ray of hope to get.
👏... spot on  I was so preoccupied with Zoya 's condition.. that I failed to focus on the symbol of the door!  well done  for bringing it out... yes looks , like he wants to pull down barriers!
just like the rays of rising sun. He would remove the darkness in her to bring light to his own heart.
another fantastic interpretation.. of the sun!  mind you she has seen reality on.. which is what Adi forced her to see! Seems Zoya  is bedazzled by the glaring truth!... shruthiravi... thanks for sharing your thought provoking ideas... much love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehe Adi ki class lene se pehle hee she has learnt the lesson,,,hard way though.. i guess she got her grey cells back once n for all.. their equation rn is at a really interesting point i blv.. they dun hate each other anymore..neither they love.. then wat it is?? Ishaq wala love lagta hai yeh tou..😉
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic hammie.words came out real.i have got a fever.but the thrills r worth it.keep writing for us.tc.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo   reserved  queen!
Fantastic hammie.words came out real.i have got a fever.but the thrills r worth it.keep writing for us.tc.
well.. what Adi says goes!   you have fever???   ummm.. take a cold shower!😆    aache.. me behaving badly!...  why can't you look after your self??? Nusi needs to have stiff words with you!.. 
thanks for still supporting me taz... but for heavens sake look after yourself..  and be well again!   aanddd don't you dare go to work!! stay in bed!   much love and bless you... yours hammie

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie just like u its after a very long time two fictional characters occupied my mind space.I had enjoyed Maya of beyhadh.But adhi and zoya are drowning me in their thoughts and I feel they are someone so close to me.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Excellent post. 👍🏼

I like how draw parallel between Mahi and Anjana. However, would Anjana be as heartless as Mahi if Sakshi happens to attempt suicide? I don't think so. I feel even with her bitterness alive, she would be by her side at least for the sake of humanity.

I loved Zoya's shower-suicide scene. More specifically, I loved Jennifer's acting in that scene. Also I loved how during the entire scene, Zoya's mind echoed with words by Adi and her Abbu instead of Yash's sweet hollow promises. I feel to stop thinking about someone is the first sign of moving on. She was devastated and attempted suicide on impulse. At the very instant of almost dying, she remembers Adi's words of wanting to live and love again, which ironically he had said to hurt her and it was now inspiring her. How the scene got executed is simply brilliant. 👏

On another note, I was worried what would have been the consequences if Zoya could not be saved. She attempted suicide without writing a suicide note. Her husband and Adi's wife already died under mysterious circumstances. I wonder if the police would have convicted Adi of Zoya's murder since he is already a suspect. Anyway, Zoya is fine.. all's well that ends well. 

- Tia
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
posted here by mistake.Edited by geetkumar - 6 years ago
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are one hell of a writer. LOved the way you put the pieces together.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Excellent post. 👍🏼

phew!  raced to the right post Tia... memind is a bit.. groggy...😛   need to catch up on sleep...local politics kept me awake... but nothing to beat Adi's lines in yesterday's ep 34... bhaag zoya bhaag! the man cracks me up!  😆...and waving his arms around the poor lass!
I like how draw parallel between Mahi and Anjana. However, would Anjana be as heartless as Mahi if Sakshi happens to attempt suicide? I don't think so. I feel even with her bitterness alive, she would be by her side at least for the sake of humanity.
yep.. me agree... Anjana  remains enviously    indebted to Sakshi... at least her beta Adi.. heeds to Anjana... but Mahi.. is the lady Macbeth type... no milk of human kindness... bas overriding ambition!
I loved Zoya's shower-suicide scene. More specifically, I loved Jennifer's acting in that scene. Also I loved how during the entire scene, Zoya's mind echoed with words by Adi and her Abbu instead of Yash's sweet hollow promises. I feel to stop thinking about someone is the first sign of moving on. She was devastated and attempted suicide on impulse. At the very instant of almost dying, she remembers Adi's words of wanting to live and love again, which ironically he had said to hurt her and it was now inspiring her. How the scene got executed is simply brilliant. 👏
yes..Jennifer was just brilliant.. Adi and Abbu.. now she knows were in the right ..
was pleased.. to learn what she did in one weak moment was de-glamorized. for want of a better word.. in the following episode.. and Noor reminds her of what Zoya did was quite unacceptable...
On another note, I was worried what would have been the consequences if Zoya could not be saved. She attempted suicide without writing a suicide note. Her husband and Adi's wife already died under mysterious circumstances. I wonder if the police would have convicted Adi of Zoya's murder since he is already a suspect. Anyway, Zoya is fine.. all's well that ends well. 
 that's' true..Adi's neck would be on the line.. however its bad enough.. that only he knows why she did what she did.. imagine  what her fathers reaction would be.. when he finds out.. no wonder Aditya tells her by returning to her parents.. she'll kill them!
thanks Tia.. glad didn't miss your thoughts. ..much love hammie
 - Tia