Bepannah My thoughts, Mantle of trust.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My Thoughts~ ep 32~1.5.18..  Mantle of trust

The veil on her head five years ago was a cloak of lifelong protection Yash w put  on her head.Today Zoya herself pulls off the chunni  from her head. Now it seems like a shroud that covers her gradual recalls of  dreams about their wedding night.  She is not only bare headed but bare faced as well. Divorce or not? Yash lied. Failed to protect her, by covering her with sincere love. His canopy of his oath of love and trust in her,  was nothing but a disguise. With his cleverly concealed affair with Pooja, Yash also defiled the very purpose of the sacred mangalsutra. They had agreed it also  epitomized the conquest of their love! Today for Zoya it stands as a symbol of defeat. A downfall of promises made! of trust, faith and above love! Yashs death forced her to take it off her body with regret, the culmination of their love! But today Yash's lies makes  Zoya's  soul! reject the reverent symbol of ever being married to him!

For me the episode is about cloaks, veneer and facades. We have Harsh concerned only about his precious mantle of respectability!

Harsh actually fears Zoya! She just may be the goddess Kaali with her trident! Ready to strip their mantle of respectability! For the furious goddess, exposes  those hiding under covers of a righteous name! Harsh fears she will unfurl reality! Of hiding the family  scandal that tarnishes his good name! As a father, he fails to see Aditya's grief or Zoya's for that matter! and is quick to blame others for exposing the true dark tones of his family.

In comparison, to the hypocritical senior Hoodas I have always found Mahi   transparent in her hate  for Zoya. She is not layered in image maintenance  like Harsh and Anjana. Mahi's whole intention, even now in Zoya's time of emotional upheaval is to exclude and isolate her from any form of family support bar from her sister Noor's. In fact when Mahi finds out, Zoya has locked herself in the bathroom. This only further, goads her to push a badly unhinged Zoya over the edge! into attempting something drastic! If Mahi is lucky!  So far its Yash's mother who seems to have the fear of god in her. But  Mahi in no uncertain words, is brisk to stop her too!

But she differs from her brother Yash.. he cheated on his wife, without any one in his family ever having a clue! Quite smartly blanketed his bit on the side! Hard to fathom Mahi let it pass! But like Harsh Mahi's avarice for money and power is hard to throw a mantle over!

Sometimes people have to throw over the covers! Anjana continues to blame Harsh for Adi's hatred towards.. not once does it occur to her, Adi hates her weakness as a life partner before his father, also that Adi saw it as his mothers  flaw in taking back a cheating husband ,father into the house.. Adi only sees a false happy family just a faade! Behind which lies the two faced truth! unreal!she maintains, like her,  Adi too has a misplaced trust problem.. For me, Adi is like any other human being, who can be duped.. but now he  is likely to tread softly where angels fear to tread!. His imperfections will teach him to be wiser and mindful.at least Harsh's crudeness has not rubbed off on him! For Aditya Hooda still has a good heart!

This feeble, winsome Zoya also becomes a gossamer mantle of being an excuse  for the Hooda's giving vent to their anger at each other! Mostly unjustified.. the one at the receiving end  might not even be at fault!  But Zoya has thrown off  the mantle of Yash's love!and she only blames herself!! Her father warned her! Aditya warned her!but   she doubted him! Well! If she is at fault! Then she will make sure she pays!!

Its interesting to see, that Aditya being a man can take himself to a club to clear his mind! While Zoya being a woman has no other option except to lock herself in the bathroom! shut herself from the world! Left to her own devises to do the unthinkable!! Can we deduce that it's not a cultural or gender disparity. But it's the level of shock different people can withstand. She was not in her senses.. phased out by jolt of being lied to..she wants to be oblivious of every one,every thing.. most of all herself.

Adi in the club  shows the man is not on the rebuff looking for casual flings! Its pure high drama! him being blamed by Noor! Cusses don't matter to him! Only  Zoya's words  in the past matter now! believe it or not! The way we bump into each other, seems destiny sees some connection between us.. Adi's  whole being senses,  all is not well with her!  call it his fear of losing her! or whatever! He knows he has to fly to Zoya's place ! check up on her!!Adi cannot restrain himself! The  reason is secondary! For him as he rushes out of the club! His primary need! Is to barge into Zoya house !ignore her folk's protests!  Hunt her down!  Order her to come out of whichever corner she hid in!

One kick breaks the door down!and there she is not hiding in a corner!but knocked out cold! Her lifeless frame! The blood! Her blood! Shocks Adi! Lying the way she is! She corners him! Well and proper! Till he scoops her in his arms.. detached and pragmatic! and whisks her off to the nearest accident and emergencies!

Adi concern, gives her patient temporary first aid. Stops the blood flow..he wants her to live! Wants her blood to coagulate! Adi wanted her to face the reality about her cheater husband! But looking at her in the car.. her limp head on her shoulder.. he never wanted her to take  reality lying down!

His fury at the hospital for not giving Zoya immediate attention! mirrors his frantic desperation for Zoya to live!  A broken  Adi peeps through the OT  porthole..  tears sting his eyes. Here stands the cynical  bitter Adi.. in more than one ways changed by widow named Zoya! He has changed, note how tersely he takes Mahi to task!  Almost  preaches to her about the damning effects of harbouring bitterness against people! A tip he picked up from Zoya.    

That's why Adi pleads to her!she cannot give up! she has to fight! this set back! and live! perhaps ,for his sake? Then  she can give him all the lectures she likes.. he will pay heed to her.. but live she must!!she cannot lay down her life for  a man who never valued or loved  her!  Is he really saying, given half the chance he will treat her, like  Yash never treated her??    

Was this accident meant to cause pain to both..so as to hurl  Adi and Zoya  towards each other?There is pain, without a doubt.  Zoya attempts the unmentionable but then again  Aditya too suffers, emotional wounds, bruises by the outcome. The serious incident makes him realize Zoya  occupies a special place in his cracked heart. Chances are that Zoya will be even more indebted to Aditya for not only saving her very life, but for also being consistently cruel to be kind to her. Warning her about wasting her life over her cheater husband. Its like this time Aditya Hooda grants her a  whole new life...  hamlet53  2.5.18   

A shocking outcome as far as Zoya is concerned. By her action she disappoints me..  but clearly wanted to use the serious incident  as a paving stone used to bridge the gap between Zoya and Adi. Noteworthy are the undercurrents passing between Anjana and Sakshi  does Anjana want her to leave,  like Mahi  wants  Zoya to leave?

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mantle of trust..⭐️ perfect how u use a gesture of devastated Zoya fr ths title n then gven us an insight to differant characters in the context of mantle n veil... sheer brillance hammie.. jst loved the thorough read..
Well the episode was surely kinda regressive n we can never endorse the act Zoya commited.. bt the positivity i felt her struggle to get to Adi n get his help while lying down... seems she got her lesson jst after commiting the act..

Adi has suddenly realised her place in his life.. i won't say heart..it will take rime fr both of them to realise tat.. bt smh Adi do feel she's the sole companion of his pain n he needs her around to het the much needed solace n tat was the reason he was jst like fish outta water seeing her lying lifeless..

makes him realize Zoya  occupies a special place in his cracked heart.

Hammie ths s sheer perfection mate.. cant thnk u enough .. ur magical words are indeed making ths Bepannah journey bebannah exciting fr me.. luv n hugs..
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a brilliant analysis!!!!!! Aditya's desperation to reach Zoya and to check if she was alright was so palpable. I am so glad that the makers did not glorify Suicide. Instead, they showed Zoya's immediate realization that the drastic step she took was a mistake and her attempt to reach out to Aditya for help.
His words ringing in her ears that he would never give up on life gave her the much-needed push towards life. The portrayal of the characters by these two brilliant actors is just as amazing. 
I love reading your take on the episodes!!! 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

whooa! you are in a hurry today..πŸ˜ƒ aisa kyon?? rok!  πŸ˜†  hammie...
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

whooa! you are in a hurry today..πŸ˜ƒ aisa kyon?? rok!  πŸ˜†  hammie...

wat to do mahn... Asthana ki line yaad haina.3idiots...πŸ˜†
Ths life is a race... blah blah blah.. or hum sab murghi k andeyπŸ˜†
Edited by NusiSg - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
now nusi... you should know by now how mere bheja works... uske chunni  gave me the idea... as in sar pe chadder dalna... what a shame... felt so sorry for Zoya..
mantle of trust..⭐️ perfect how u use a gesture of devastated Zoya fr ths title n then gven us an insight to differant characters in the context of mantle n veil... sheer brillance hammie.. jst loved the thorough read...me waiting for Zoya to pull of the veils of respectability 
Well the episode was surely kinda regressive n we can never endorse the act Zoya commited.. bt the positivity i felt her struggle to get to Adi n get his help while lying down... seems she got her lesson jst after commiting the act..
Iam not sure how much of the scene was show.. but here.. it was not obvious at all!  she was shown on the floor gasping...  Noor did a good job of  having a go at ADI.. alarm bells sound for him! 
Adi has suddenly realised her place in his life.. i won't say heart..it will take rime fr both of them to realise tat.. bt smh Adi do feel she's the sole companion of his pain n he needs her around to het the much needed solace n tat was the reason he was jst like fish outta water seeing her lying lifeless..
yes... his nerves were frayed jab gussa mein bola she is an attention seeker! well time and again  she forces his attention upon her..
makes him realize Zoya  occupies a special place in his cracked heart.
Yes nusi  love will be a gradual process ... the word love may not be mentioned... but they will, strike a chord.. lean towards each other
Hammie ths s sheer perfection mate.. cant thnk u enough .. ur magical words are indeed making ths Bepannah journey bebannah exciting fr me.. luv n hugs..
thanks your  commenting nusi...  I nearly forgot I did a post... Harshad and Jenny , as Adi and Zoya..amaze me  the breadth of their performance skills... lets keep enjoying the show Nusi...πŸ˜ƒ much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo geetkumar...πŸ˜ƒ lovely to hear from you
What a brilliant analysis!!!!!! Aditya's desperation to reach Zoya and to check if she was alright was so palpable. I am so glad that the makers did not glorify Suicide. Instead, they showed Zoya's immediate realization that the drastic step she took was a mistake and her attempt to reach out to Aditya for help.
true... the idea of the serious incident was really to bring out the awareness of  how vulnerable they both are.. and how in need of emotional care and support .. hope.. they both at some point talk about the serious step Zoya took... think had she died? what message  would Zoya  have given..  but overall we as viewers  know the step was contrived to  bring them closer
His words ringing in her ears that he would never give up on life gave her the much-needed push towards life. The portrayal of the characters by these two brilliant actors is just as amazing. 
I love reading your take on the episodes!!! 
yes..geet... Zoya .. defensive ,her words in their squabbles, have rubbed off on Adi,  so  me glad to see   ADi WILL LIVE..AND in this episode he makes sure Zoya lives as well!   thanks geet for your  interesting thoughts...  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

wat to do mahn... Asthana ki line yaad haina.3idiots...πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

look you  know shareef hammie is the only idiot!  me and my junoon... for writing..
Ths life is a race... blah blah blah.. or hum sab murghi k andeyπŸ˜†
haan... my ghajni brain recalls... nowπŸ˜†   your reference...  as for hen and egg.. well least said the better... here all my pals are turning vegen...  πŸ˜›...   me winking and larfing.. 
...getting back to  bepannah... lets see what is in store for us tonight...  Zoya ke class lene chaiye  aaj ADI KO...    Kya kerne ja rehe thi...???

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
HammieπŸ€—
Love u and your posts
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday was an intense episode. For me it looked like adhi will break open every door that separates them and bring the ray of hope to get.just like the rays of rising sun. He would remove the darkness in her to bring light to his own heart.