Frequent Posters

shravyarao thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Thank you :)
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravyarao

Hey hi :) thanks for penning down ur thoughts. I always loved the way sameer's eyes focused or should i say pinned naina with his gaze. . Maybe the scenarios were always innocent but i always thought his eyes never looked innocent, especially during mt abu trip n in pooja's shaadi track. I feel passionate scenes doesn't need to be about kissing or making out. The look in ur eyes should be able to convey alot more. A as they seem to be alot more passionate than any making out scenes. All in my opinion though.

Would love to write another, but i feel i can't do justice to the feelings they portryed beautifully onscreen lol. Will try though.

Trust me dear .. You can do full justice to their beautiful relationship ..
Please do come soon with another Rocking update

nonexisting thumbnail
Thanks for bringing such a cute os 
It was lovely

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice!! absolutely cute!! 😳
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

Thanks for bringing such a cute os 

It was lovely

Hey, thank you so much :)
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Nice!! absolutely cute!! 😳

Thank you :)
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is beautiful... 😳
Sameer's gazes and the way he stares at Naina is not at all innocent... It is much to intense for naive Naina to understand... I always think if he looks like that at her every time, what must he be thinking, and how does he control himself... 

I liked the fact that Naina initiated the handhold. Even though it was impulsive and she was unaware of her own actions for sometime, it did show her complete right on Sameer... 😳
And his reaction to her touch was amazing... hahaha... 😆

And then when Sameer clasped her hand... haaye! Truly he would never let go no matter how much she tries... 

Great job showing the first touch... 👏
Looking forward to read more from you.
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

This is beautiful...😳

Sameer's gazes and the way he stares at Naina is not at all innocent... It is much to intense for naive Naina to understand... I always think if he looks like that at her every time, what must he be thinking, and how does he control himself...

I liked the fact that Naina initiated the handhold. Even though it was impulsive and she was unaware of her own actions for sometime, it did show her complete right on Sameer...😳
And his reaction to her touch was amazing... hahaha...😆

And then when Sameer clasped her hand... haaye! Truly he would never let go no matter how much she tries...

Great job showing the first touch...👏
Looking forward to read more from you.

You write amazing stories :) read all of them. Exactly what i feel, sameer's gaze always felt intense for me, he focuses his entire attention on naina. Whatever she does, wherever she goes his eyes keep followig her. Like he's declaring that you are mine to look at. Nothing innocent from sameer's side lol.
And naina, the innocent cutie pie, a perfect match to all the intense feelings of sameer.