Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KK84

Wow! Lovely analysis!!

hello Kat..๐Ÿ˜ƒ and lovely to see you on my post

I haven't seen the episode but it seems that both got divorce papers from their partners - I hope to God this isn't a ploy because this story is about AdiYa.
oh must watch episode...  brilliant performances from the main leads..
Sometimes we meet our soul mates much later in life and through a different situation and I hope the CVs tho it does seem they do have this in mind that ultimately it's Adiya who were meant to be together.
this is true Kat.. it is laced with hope.. who may be in a loveless marriage.. but to marry.. and then to end a marriage ,both are seen as milestones in one's life..one marries  to make the marriage last.. For Adiya.. as you point out its not the case.. it's facing an ugly reality that  their partners   were cheating on them ... however with your thought people meet soul mates further on in life... retrieves a rather   sad situation for Zoya and Adi..I wonder if they will avoid trusting and loving someone? due to what they under went??
Had their spouses been alive, somehow AdiYa would've still been drawn to each other - like Adi had said to Zoya, in another janam, another situation, another circumstance...
interesting... so he might just would have done.. would Pooja actually set out of do??  see Kat... what Adi said to Zoya.. might be the drink speaking...  or to veer the audience to the idea that Adi  has a soft corner for the vulnerable Zoya?   
Well, for AdiYa it's every janam. It's like had they met before meeting their Pooja-Yash then they probably would've ended up together.
yes every janam would spell eternity, which both were denied  from the people they considered their true love... but then things at times don't work   out, despite choice and love being the reason to join  two people... Adiya realize some was amiss in their marriages.. hard but they have to swallow the truth and move on... which again is no easy fact..why would that get with another person?? be betrayed again? but... now it ADiya's journey about how they come around..    will they heal each other?
This is what I absolutely love about this show is the realism. This does happen. Sometimes you think you have found the one but really it's just a decision u perhaps make in haste or destiny's way of saying this is what will make your love even stronger!
again... Kat love your positivity...  I too also believe.. as humans we make mistakes, even in the best of our abilities..  Providence .LIfe  grants another chance..in the hope that we emerge wiser and stronger..  
This divorce better not be a set up...because it's AdiYa all the way - I don't want them to compromise and settle for one another if they don't their partners didn't cheat and I don't want them to marry each other because their partners cheated.
 I agree!  once the truth is revealed about the divorce paper.. Adiya  need to consider how each fulfils the others needs. Especially in times of present trauma..  might even take adapting their views about each other! 
I want them to fall in love because they are the soul mates. Pooja and Yash were just a Zariyaa to unite them!
truesay... like they were destined to meet..second time making the right choice in love!
So so sooo love these two!!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ   yes... they certainly have a magic about themselves .. the gold dust scatters on us to..
thanks Kat... for sharing your superb thoughts with me and others on this post... keep your thoughts coming on forthcoming posts too... much love yours hammie
Kat

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
helooo Zoha7865...๐Ÿ˜ƒ lovely to see you on my post

nice post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
you have explained really well๐Ÿ‘    me pleased you enjoyed the post
hope we get to see more aditya nok jhok scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ
well I can tell you.. the more fireworks there  are between the two.. the louder the explosion that they connect with each other in some strange way... in this others may begin to draw conclusions in Adi's family too... like Mahi can see something is cooking between Zoya and  Adi...
lets enjoy the show!    Zoha... thanks for your encouraging comment... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ    much love hammie