Bepannah My thoughts, Mark my words !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah ~ My Thoughts~ ep 30~27.4.18.. Mark my words!

Words, sign language, spoken or written communicate meaning, however trivial or important. They convey, emotions, directives, assurances, promises, passwords or watchwords. Words leave an impact on humans! But words can lie cheat and mislead too! Give verbal signals about our intentions and sentiments.

The episode is about how Zoya reacts when some truth she is avoiding is blown right in her face. Her knee jerk reaction is to blame Aditya for the shock she receives as he in no uncertain way invariably has the tone of mark my words! With her.. like he means, pay attention!  remember Zoya my  words will come true!

The episode is also based upon ,Legal Words that give directives which have a bearing on one's life.

Divorce is a legal statement of annulment of marriage between two people. In most societies it is frowned upon and seen as defiling the legal, moral bind of marriage.  Divorce process is ugly and may turn to be a bane of life rather than a boon between two people who cannot live together under the same roof as one anymore.

However, this episode is also  about a gradual disconnection, disassociation that set  in between Pooja and Aditya without one of them knowing it, i.e Adi! . Pooja we are led to believe, sought love and attention denied to her by Aditya, in another man, Yash. Aditya stayed oblivious to Pooja's respite. Now that Pooja and Yash's secret affair is out in the open by their horrific death. Aditya is left to face not only the fierce storms of the outside world, but worse still  his inner hurricanes  that howl around him at the slightest memory of Pooja .As for Yash, Zoya's in his face presence! Never allows Aditya to get rid of  Yash the fraudster's ghost!

The irony is the divorce papers are just a formality, of an even greater reality, that Aditya never knew what was in the pipeline! As Pooja had already detached herself from Aditya long before he receives the wretched papers!  But the tragedy is, both Aditya and Zoya.. are far from separated from their dead life partners. Divorce papers or not! Even the untimely demise of their life partners cannot   split Aditya from Pooja! and Zoya from Yash!...  

Words may be acidic  , yet can assure when it comes to Arjun smoothing the ruffled feathers of a terribly disturbed Aditya. The party shook him up well and proper! Words! words! are just meaningless. Adi is past listening to consoling jargon.  For him hope springs eternal discontent! misleads! weakens one when it comes to facing the truth! So really Aditya oscillates between occasional hope and much  hopelessness!

Adi's  stiff words about his mother, grazes Anjana s spirits, and for the  sake of the audience she emerges as the good wife who takes her husband back despite his cheating , because she chooses the option of keeping her family together!

Question is does Aditya respect her sacrifice?? There may be another option, that Anjana  chooses to accept Harsh due to security for herself and a good life!  But its a wound Anjana will never forget.  Now this will suffice more with Aditya, that his mother keeps in mind his fathers habit of having a bit on the side..

Cruel words backed with alarming images of Yash shake Zoya terribly when she returns home. The scene stands out as Zoya's complete stubbornness, total denial and disbelief in Aditya's anti Yash images to torture her!

It  appears now that Zoya  ducks from reality and considers it  Aditya's cruel vendetta against her!  So when the wind blows the dreaded divorce papers in her face. Its symbolic , when she faces the truth. It  will blow away all her false dreams and illusions about Yash!

Firstly, Zoya s state of mind makes her rejects the words as fake! Some legal  jargon totally unreal! Next she pins the blame on Aditya! For this option ,allows her to live in her illusionary world, that Yash loved  her only! no one else!  She'd  rather belief  its  another one of Aditya Hooda's sick pranks!

Trouble is Aditya's ill repute follows him! Mind you ,even the sequential turn of events, time lapse.. perhaps coaxes Zoya, about Adi's involvement. Pity how easily Zoya forgets all the times he helped her. Trouble is in shock people come out with  things they would normally not do! Reasons dwarfs and  gut feeling looms up!

Its thus no surprise that in a fit of temper Zoya trudges off to Aditya's house! To have stiff words with him! how low can he sink?? What is a surprise though, is the change of heart Yash's mother has for Zoya. Is it to cover  up that Yash  was planning to divorce Zoya anyway? However, no surprise, that Mahi beams once Zoya is divorced,  she and mother will get all of Yash's assets! I  wonder if Mahi is behind this divorce saga??

Zoya's entry into Hooda  house with blood stained  lacerated soles by shattered  glass is symbolic ..of  this moment where a scorned, insulted woman enters not as the personification of goddess Lakshmi  like a bride with red footprints... but as the raging goddess Kaali who forces her way into Hooda house to punish one who tarnishes both hers and Yash's name!

But then even deities pay heed to words that reveal the truth, even if words come from such humans who already burn tirelessly, in a raging hell ignited  by others!

Zoya's war cry brings out not only her transgressor, but all his family! Zoya stands on her opponent's territory unaccompanied by anyone! except her firm belief that her Yash is innocent!

The scene that follows is potent. Aditya uses strong words for Zoya, but he is more amazed at her persistent belief in Yash's fidelity. He can make out by her words what a poor opinion she has about him. When Aditya shows her the divorce papers Pooja sent him! Zoya realizes her dreams about being the only woman whom Yash loved crash and pierce her heart, more than the glass that bled her soft soles !

Aditya by his expression hates seeing her fallen, and utterly broken. The divorce papers she received clearly didn't convince. Zoya had to come to him !hear the authenticity about the documents  from his mouth to believe.. that Adi had warned her all along, but  she carried on doubting his words!  Arjun too confirms their validity..

It was not about divorce being a stigma for women. It was more about Aditya Hooda's words carrying more weight than Zoya's illusions! Face it Zoya !both our partners were cheating on us and filing  divorce papers against  us, to terminate our respective marriages so they could start life afresh ..

Was this a consolation then for Zoya? that she suffers not alone? For one in a similar situation goes through the same pain? Adi and Zoya meet at the threshold of pain yet again. Will  the pleasure of true, pure love sprout again out of this common ache?.. That will be the day! my word!! Hamlet53 28. 4.18

Dear all have a great weekend! Much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
You're such a good writer!   πŸ‘πŸΌ
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Hi Hamlet,

Beautifully written.  Especially loved the parts where you discuss both Goddess Kali and Goddess Lakshmi in Zoya. β€οΈ

Zoya may not be alone in this ordeal, as Adi too is parallelly going through the same experience. However, Adi had accepted the reality much earlier and Zoya just got the greatest shock of her life after a long period of denial. It reminds me of Zoya's dialogue about not paying attention to Adi's horns because she wanted to go home faster (the red light area scene). Watching Zoya slashing her wrists is going to be so heartbreaking. πŸ˜­

In yesterday's episode, apart from the fact that Yash signed the divorce papers while Pooja did not, I noticed the case numbers and file numbers of the documents. It seemed Yash filed for divorce before Pooja did.

I think I should stop, I ranted too much on your thread. πŸ˜†
Keep writing more. πŸ‘πŸΌ

- Tia
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No words for such wonderful writing...you always fascinate me by your extra ordinary writing representation...
You are right...Aditya and Zoya have met on edge of pain and suffering...so they can be soulmate of each other, which can't depicted by ordinary relation theory... their furture bonding might be more strong than their bonding with their spouses.
Edited by san121 - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

You're such a good writer!   πŸ‘πŸΌ

heloo Noorain13,πŸ˜ƒ  lovely to see you read my thoughts ..and thanks for   appreciate my writing.. tell you what.. when the story engages me,  then its hard for me not to write..πŸ˜ƒ...   thanks again much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Hi Hamlet,  hello again Tia..πŸ˜ƒ  

Beautifully written.  Especially loved the parts where you discuss both Goddess Kali and Goddess Lakshmi in Zoya. β€οΈ
the image  came across as strong... red as in kum kum... and red as in khoon!  its ominous..This present personification  of Goddess Kali.. will enter this house again as ghar ki Lakshmi...    Scene also reminded me of Congreve's words"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"..

Zoya may not be alone in this ordeal, as Adi too is parallelly going through the same experience. However, Adi had accepted the reality much earlier and Zoya just got the greatest shock of her life after a long period of denial. It reminds me of Zoya's dialogue about not paying attention to Adi's horns because she wanted to go home faster (the red light area scene). Watching Zoya slashing her wrists is going to be so heartbreaking. πŸ˜­
great cross reference.. hum.. wrist slashing.....   as punishment for  herself for living in a bubble????   I Want to see Zoya strong...
In yesterday's episode, apart from the fact that Yash signed the divorce papers while Pooja did not, I noticed the case numbers and file numbers of the documents. It seemed Yash filed for divorce before Pooja did.
for some odd reason... missed this.. was this the precap...? oh dearie me!! means yash was ready to do away with Zoya... but Pooja dithered ..wonder what makes her stop?
I think I should stop, I ranted too much on your thread. πŸ˜†
Keep writing more. πŸ‘πŸΌ
nooo! continue your  rant next time too,, my thread actually comes alive with readers comments... so carry on and make me happy!  πŸ˜Š     much love yours hammie

- Tia

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Hello san!πŸ˜ƒ  good to see you mate
No words for such wonderful writing...you always fascinate me by your extra ordinary writing representation...  thanks... but have to say Adi's lines and expressions made me laugh..πŸ˜† calling her a Cartoon! πŸ˜†... love his sarcasm... he wants to throttle her for  her delusions!
You are right...Aditya and Zoya have met on edge of pain and suffering...so they can be soulmate of each other, which can't depicted by ordinary relation theory... their furture bonding might be more strong than their bonding with their spouses...yes I agree sans..   normally people stand by one in happy times... and abandon one in bad times!  But  understanding each others pain.. usually gives the impression of  a sound bounding... meant to last..  the show has depth to it..   lets enjoy the  exceptional performances, and extraordinary, plot... lovely to hear from you again... much love,yours hammie.

swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I commented on ur previous take sense sensibility .u didnt check :'(
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loved your writing...
Loved to read it...
I just hope they don't show more melodrama again...
I'm tired solving the mystery myself...
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello oracleraider786πŸ˜ƒ super to see you on my thoughts..
I just loved your writing...
Loved to read it...thanks for your gracious  wordsπŸ˜ƒ
I just hope they don't show more melodrama again...  Adi when the going gets intolerable tends to erupt... of recent, now Zoya too has learnt to give him back as good as she gets...  you never know , may be  we will get a cease fire! 
I'm tired solving the mystery myself...
I suspect oracleraider786, we all are trying  to crack the suspense! now to keep us wanting to know more.. has to  a be winner for the CV's !keeping us lot glued to the show!   listen mate, wonderful to read your thoughts... much love hammie