Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?

Message to Bhabhiji Ghar pe hain makers

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been fan of this show since first episode. But last few months the shows quality is dropping..by showing cheap jokes, for eg few episodes back Vibhuti was shown biting Happus bum..that too so many times..we don't want to see such scenes..You people have fabulous star cast..And seeing them doing such cheap scenes I feel bad.. and sometimes the same kind of scenes keep repeating
And lot of toilet jokes too..which is bad to watch..I like this show but feel bad seeing such cheap comedy..Double meaning jokes are fine considering late night time slot..but don't go overboard with that
Please see and compare with your own episodes which aired earlier and see how quality hasbdropped
Edited by charu_81 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilly12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree. Last 3/4 weeks the show has lost its charm. Bibhu taking Angoori as hostage was the last good one. Please don't repeat the same thing -- Bibhu and Tiwari taking guise to make bhabijis happy. this theme has been repeated so often. You may try something new like Bibhu finally getting a job and losing it for Angoori infatuation, or Tiwari joins Anita's grooming class in disguise and is hilariously exposed. Or Saxena becomes suicidal and Happu asks Bibhu to insure Saxena's life where Happu is nominee, but Saxena comically survives all suicide attempts due to Angoori and Anita...so on ans so forth.  
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: gilly12

I totally agree. Last 3/4 weeks the show has lost its charm. Bibhu taking Angoori as hostage was the last good one. Please don't repeat the same thing -- Bibhu and Tiwari taking guise to make bhabijis happy. this theme has been repeated so often. You may try something new like Bibhu finally getting a job and losing it for Angoori infatuation, or Tiwari joins Anita's grooming class in disguise and is hilariously exposed. Or Saxena becomes suicidal and Happu asks Bibhu to insure Saxena's life where Happu is nominee, but Saxena comically survives all suicide attempts due to Angoori and Anita...so on ans so forth.  

thats true.
rekha12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
its becoming boring
Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new episodes are now again bringing back bjgph h old charm like zombie track or new bee track
so chill and enjoy
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit-pandey24

new episodes are now again bringing back bjgph h old charm like zombie track or new bee track
so chill and enjoy

That zombie track was funny..
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zombie and bhoot tracks are the best on BGPH. Remember that dracula Angoori wala track which was boring in the beginning but picked up later when they sang ghazals in the kabristan?
And the Martha track and the best was when Vibhi thought Angori had a dead body in the house.

But I agree with you totally. They have these disgusting butt slapping and eeks, butt biting like you mentioned a lot. Also spanking by that Master who's the worst and most boring character only brought in to have a spanking excuse.

I want to tell you-this is not accidental. No one wants to watch this. But it's a global cultural terrorism agenda by the elites who fund these shows through their production houses.