Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I dont wanna bash him but i agree with you Ashish Metha was one woman man.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why would he do all these all when aysha never left him,or took any drastic decision behind him it's ashish who himself left aysha being coward ! Ashish never faced agony those neil has faced from his lady love(yes her intention was never to harm him but he broke down n has become regressive).Well bash neil no problem but at least bring some relevant example which resemble with neil's situation n life.lol
I already said cvs are imitating raman bhalla role in neil khanna but problem raman is always regressive person in nature but neil was always shown sophisticated n sober which is redundantly destroyed don't know for whom sake!
Edited by ILTHBEB - 6 years ago
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Why would he do all these all when aysha never left him,or took any drastic decision behind him it's ashish who himself left aysha being coward ! Well bash neil no problem but at least bring some relevant example which resemble with neil's situation n life.lol

I already said cvs are imitating raman bhalla role in neil khanna but problem raman is always regressive person in nature but neil was always shown sophisticated n sober which is redundantly destroyed don't know for whom sake!

I didn't compare the whole scenario I just said atleast he was true to his love till the end of his life neither in anger and nor in devastation he never stooped low like Neil does  Edited by Chocolatebond - 6 years ago
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aiyyo rama ashish mehtha nahi na ðŸ˜†  had seen few epi post leap so  i found his character😡
so neil ashish ka link nahi😆

p.s chocolate chahiye yaar bhuk lagi hai😛
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

I didn't compare the whole scenario I just said atleast he was true to his love till the end of his life neither in anger and nor in devastation he never stooped low like Neil does 

I won't go into argue. But here cvs basically perhaps are trying to show avni's 10 years lie,her breaking ms,then continuously not justifying her previous acts, last mugli's truth everything has made a new neil lhanna with whom viewers aren't familiar .he is a very regressive person right now. There are 2 proverbs which are universally proved one is there needs 2 to do quarrel n every action has same reaction. Here in avneil's life these 2 proverbs are proving rightly right now. Any way zain has got diversity in his role definitely. his role has entered from sophisticated hero to kinda anti hero.😛
Edited by ILTHBEB - 6 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
This hurts.!!!

This truly hurts.!! Even the title itself hurts.! I didnt have the heart to read what was written inside.!Edited by docritu99 - 6 years ago
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

I didn't compare the whole scenario I just said atleast he was true to his love till the end of his life neither in anger and nor in devastation he never stooped low like Neil does 

If you're making a comparison then it should be a full one and a fair one. 

I think you're comparing apples and oranges here. The point with Ashish is that he never had the guts to stand up for Ayesha. That was the fatal flaw. 

Neil has courage to stand up for Avni and he has. Neil still loves Avni to the day- as said multiples times in the episode by none other than his fiancee.  The fact that Neil loves Avni has NOT changed.
Neil stands by Avni even now after 10 years and his "hatred" for her- if he didn't care for her, he would not have helped search for Mowgli. He could have searched for Mowgli separately from Avni, but he chose to be there with her, and for her because he couldn't stand her pain. 

p.s. Neil is NOT regressive. I think that's the wrong word to be used. Regressive would have been him doubting Avni's character, would have been him manhandling her, or slapping her. He did none of those things.  

Edited by nlisa - 6 years ago
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlisa

If you're making a comparison then it should be a full one and a fair one. 

I think you're comparing apples and oranges here. The point with Ashish is that he never had the guts to stand up for Ayesha. That was the fatal flaw. 

Neil has courage to stand up for Avni and he has. Neil still loves Avni to the day- as said multiples times in the episode by none other than his fiancee.  The fact that Neil loves Avni has NOT changed.
Neil stands by Avni even now after 10 years and his "hatred" for her- if he didn't care for her, he would not have helped search for Mowgli. He could have searched for Mowgli separately from Avni, but he chose to be there with her, and for her because he couldn't stand her pain. 

p.s. Neil is NOT regressive. I think that's the wrong word to be used. Regressive would have been him doubting Avni's character, would have been him manhandling her, or slapping her. He did none of those things.  

I'm sorry it's my pov just because I love Neil I can't and won't justify everything he does out of his so called anger frustration and devastation According to you he maybe still perfect and but atleast not for me It seems like people will justify him and come in his defence if tomorrow marries Mitali too  everything in the world can be justified both right and wrong given that one has the capability to put his pov strong and capability to convince others on what you believe 

Edited by Chocolatebond - 6 years ago
Thesweetsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This hurts. The topic speaks out itself! I don't have  to read anything here!