Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Definitely Namrata was better than Indra!!!!😊

She killed her brother on the spur of the moment and in no way wanted to kill him!!!!

Even her dad had killed her mom but that was conveniently forgotten at the end of the show!!!!😒

She truly loved Rahul!!!!❤️

Gauri and Rahul will only be able to live together because now Rahul is a believer else they would have had a very unhappy married life together!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really? She asked Aditya to kill the three women knowing he wont be able to kill them. She could easily keep him tied or use injections like she used for her father. That was one cold blooded murder. Only because she cried after the murder doesn't mean she had a heart. 
She kidnapped Rahul, she almost killed him that too twice, she hypnotised him knowing he loves Gauri, she made her steal and murder people. She sufferes from a mental problem. It never was love of any kind. She wanted to have a slave. Although her character was later whitewashed and she  was ready to face the legal punishment and tried to do some good, her initial crimes were as bad as that of Inder's.We can at best say she had her moment of realisation unlike Inder after all her plans failed. She lost shivlings, her money and her true face was exposed to the world. She changed herself when she lost Rahul also. 

About Thakur, well, even if we believe he didnt kill his wife he did try to gt rid of Rahul, Shakti devj and even Yashpal. He is also responsible for the deaths that happened inside the temple because he refused to open the temple doors. Even in the last episode he was only repeating his mistakes. So, basically thy will let people die even now. No lesson learnt.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Namrata and Inder are the same
Also Thakur and Shakti and Lakhan
all these have blood on their hands 
Just as she died she died not deserve sympathy
Rahul Gauri can lead a happy life as they love each other 
2filmy thumbnail
If she was alive she would be in jail for the rest of her life 
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

Namrata and Inder are the same

Also Thakur and Shakti and Lakhan
all these have blood on their hands 
Just as she died she died not deserve sympathy
Rahul Gauri can lead a happy life as they love each other 

Stay happy with your idiotic Rahul and hypocrite Gauri!!!!😆

2filmy thumbnail
I can't support a criminal any day 
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

I can't support a criminal any day 

I would support her any day over that irritating Gauri!!!!

dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I would support her any day over that irritating Gauri!!!!

Then you too should learn to be happy with her. The topic was Inder vs Namrata amd not Namrata vs Gauri.
I dont get it still. Why are you so annoyed and how exactly does it work? Except Chavi Pandey who has played this role you have no other logic to defend her actions. Even this is called hypocrisy, something you find irritating in Gauri's character. 

For me and most of the people here the actors are not part of the discussion. Its about the characters only. Can we discuss everything with respect to the characters only please? 

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Then you too should learn to be happy with her. The topic was Inder vs Namrata amd not Namrata vs Gauri.

I dont get it still. Why are you so annoyed and how exactly does it work? Except Chavi Pandey who has played this role you have no other logic to defend her actions. Even this is called hypocrisy, something you find irritating in Gauri's character. 

For me and most of the people here the actors are not part of the discussion. Its about the characters only. Can we discuss everything with respect to the characters only please? 

Actually I am happy with the way her character ended after they ruined it by making her negative!!!!😊

She died saving Rahul and holding his hand!!!!😳

I am annoyed with the glorifying of the village girl and making the modern girl the vamp, something which happens in every show!!!!

Gauri in every scene in the beginning annoyed me!!!!

I am someone who never changes ships (I quit Harry Potter series for that reason by Book 5) and I am just seeing how people started going gaga over Rahul-Gauri pair as soon as Namrata turned negative!!!!

In retrospect they found their scenes cute!!!🤢

Indra was the mastermind but everyone hates Namrata more because there was a lot of her in the last days of the show (this only because many characters had died by then)!!!!

The reason is Iqbal was playing that role and let's face it he is one of the best parts of this show whether it be positive or negative!!!!👏

We didn't like how he was only in one episode and he might be the villain but we would always like him!!!!

So obviously he appears less bad!!!!

Because as soon as Namrata became negative you guys supported Gauri and Indian audience always hates the other girl!!!!

The question is not who is more bad, the question is who is a competition to Gauri the ideal girl!!!!🥱

I watched a web series Twisted 2 and I know even after multiple murders we were rooting for the lead pair to get away with it and they did!!!!😊

You don't support a character for positive or negative, you support it for how strong that character is!!!!

dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Actually I am happy with the way her character ended after they ruined it by making her negative!!!!😊

She died saving Rahul and holding his hand!!!!😳

I am annoyed with the glorifying of the village girl and making the modern girl the vamp, something which happens in every show!!!!

Gauri in every scene in the beginning annoyed me!!!!

I am someone who never changes ships (I quit Harry Potter series for that reason by Book 5) and I am just seeing how people started going gaga over Rahul-Gauri pair as soon as Namrata turned negative!!!!

In retrospect they found their scenes cute!!!🤢

Indra was the mastermind but everyone hates Namrata more because there was a lot of her in the last days of the show (this only because many characters had died by then)!!!!

The reason is Iqbal was playing that role and let's face it he is one of the best parts of this show whether it be positive or negative!!!!👏

We didn't like how he was only in one episode and he might be the villain but we would always like him!!!!

So obviously he appears less bad!!!!

Because as soon as Namrata became negative you guys supported Gauri and Indian audience always hates the other girl!!!!

The question is not who is more bad, the question is who is a competition to Gauri the ideal girl!!!!🥱

I watched a web series Twisted 2 and I know even after multiple murders we were rooting for the lead pair to get away with it and they did!!!!😊

You don't support a character for positive or negative, you support it for how strong that character is!!!!

I guess people  are free to make their choices and have opinions about the characters of a show. Not everyone will keep liking a character because its a strong character or just  for the sake of it. People may find Rahul- Gauri pair cute. Why should you be annoyed at all? 
I didnt watch Twisted but have watched KBR from day 1. The first episode gave was a clear insight that the purpose of the show was to strike a balance between science and faith. Hence criminals getting away was not possible. No one hates Namrata more than Inder. Its just that no Iqbal fan has come up to justify his character. Inder might have been the mastermind but he was doing thr same thing Namrata was doing. Namrata was a local criminal while Inder was international don. And Iqbal is a good actor. Why should anyone deny it? And who is denying Chavi too has played her role well? Lets face it, the hate is for the characters and not the actors.

If the village girl is portrayed as the ideal one we are not responsible for it. We didn't ask for it. We didnt ask for a city girl vs village girl comparison.Even in the Tamil version the priest's daughter was the lead. 
 Obviously when a choice is between good and bad people root for the better one. As for a strong character is concerned,I didnt find Namrata a very well written strong character at all even when was a positive character. She was suffering from a personality disorder and needed mental treatment. 

So, not everyone can support a character depending upon how strong the character is, who played it and how it ended. People are wise enough to make their choices and also to make the choice about how to choose. 

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago