Namrata better than Indur

Posted: 2018-04-25T20:57:17Z
Between two evil people.
Namrata and Inder look like two sides of the same coin.

I find Namrata a wee bit less evil because she loves one person and ready to die for him. Inder is incapable of loving even his own little daughter. Even if we call Namrata's love as obsession, it is love streched beyond the boundaries.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-25T22:24:29Z
Namrata is no way better than Inder. In my opinion she's worse than Inder. Yes, Inder don't love his daughter and used her to stay safe but at least he didn't kill her without thinking twice. But Namrata killed her brother without giving him a chance. If she just wanted to stop him from revealing her secret, she could have tied him up or given him the injection she gave her father. But no, she murdered him in cold blood without any problem. That shows how evil she is. Her brother was the one person who loved her unconditionally and took care of her and yet, she killed the same man. Even when she was asking forgiveness before going mad, she was only talking about Rahul. She didn't feel sorry for killing her own brother in such a brutal way.
Namrata don't love Rahul and neither is that an obsession. She just wants a glorified slave who will listen to her every word without questioning her. It's more or less just lust. She just wants to keep him with her to satisfy her needs, glorify her ego and make him do all her criminal activities. So, like you said Inder and Namrata are two sides of the same coin. But none is better than the other. Both of them are equally wrong and deserves punishment of the highest order.
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-25T22:37:43Z
Originally posted by janecastle

Namrata is no way better than Inder. In my opinion she's worse than Inder. Yes, Inder don't love his daughter and used her to stay safe but at least he didn't kill her without thinking twice. But Namrata killed her brother without giving him a chance. If she just wanted to stop him from revealing her secret, she could have tied him up or given him the injection she gave her father. But no, she murdered him in cold blood without any problem. That shows how evil she is. Her brother was the one person who loved her unconditionally and took care of her and yet, she killed the same man. Even when she was asking forgiveness before going mad, she was only talking about Rahul. She didn't feel sorry for killing her own brother in such a brutal way.
Namrata don't love Rahul and neither is that an obsession. She just wants a glorified slave who will listen to her every word without questioning her. It's more or less just lust. She just wants to keep him with her to satisfy her needs, glorify her ego and make him do all her criminal activities. So, like you said Inder and Namrata are two sides of the same coin. But none is better than the other. Both of them are equally wrong and deserves punishment of the highest order.

I dont support Namrata. But I think she was under tremendous pressure from sethji(Inder) and became his slave and in the process wanted to have the shivlings and power for herself. She wanted to become another Inder.
Namrata cried for a long time after killing her brother and I dont think Inder is capable of crying if he kills his brother. He is too stone hearted.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-25T23:03:07Z
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

I dont support Namrata. But I think she was under tremendous pressure from sethji(Inder) and became his slave and in the process wanted to have the shivlings and power for herself. She wanted to become another Inder.
Namrata cried for a long time after killing her brother and I dont think Inder is capable of crying if he kills his brother. He is too stone hearted.

She was not under any pressure from anyone. She made all the choices herself and lost her mind only when Sethji threatened to stop providing her with funds. Namrata is as cruel and calculating as Sethji. All she wanted was money and absolute power to control Rahul and keep him with her. At first she was doing this for money but when Rahul came into picture she wanted the shivlings too so that she can keep Rahul with her. Inder is a cold hearted monster, no doubt. But Namrata is not any better. She cried for like a day or two for her brother. Even then she was more concerned about Aditya coming in between her mission and not that she killed him in cold blood. Even while crying about his death, she was trying to justify her acts. That itself shows how evil she is. 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-26T04:29:24Z
Both are criminals and cold blooded murderers
so no she is not better than him ; they both are the same
She never loved Rahul she only wanted a slave 
so neither of them can love any one
they should suffer a lot 
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-26T04:30:40Z
Agree with Jane
Inder did not kill any of his blood relations till now
Nammo killed Aditya so brutally