Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki1980 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Two updates wow...super updates...can't wait for the next update...update soon...Thanks for PM
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both update it's superb just awesome 
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb updats...
Love to read ragna romance.  ðŸ˜³
Thnx for 2 updates ... 
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Farahana thank you for pm and kisses for double dhamaka updates. Omg both expressing their care and feelings was awesome. What will happen next when Mani comes to know this ??? Fantastic updates Farahana.. Thank you and will be waiting for next update.. Take care!!
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm. Awesome double update. You updated after very long time but the updates are awesome.
Kalpana know about her feeling but i think raghav did not realize his feeling. He only cares for her. He enjoy time with her.
Update next part soon dear.
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Nice concept
Eager to know what will happen next
RagNa romantic moments it's awesome
But they didn't confess their love for each other still now
Thank you for double dhamaka
Pls update soon di...
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Both parts are amazing . I can't wait what will happen with ragna . Waiting for next update . 
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊🤗look swho is back my sweet darling KHOHINNOOR!!
spechless...Thnaks for 2 updates .u made it as u have to coz u came after so long
SO i got my hot and SPICY update .god love to see RAGNA back in this avatar.relly miss them lot .
Both r madely deeply in love but only raghv's marraige make kalpana liitle back .hey but who cares if ur in love then just follow ur true love.
maya id good friend who knows everything about RAGNA .lets see how her charater  grows in  story
How i gonna wait for next if i get 2 update like this but don't worry i will coz i am also get addiacted with u and ur stories just like RAGNA .i can wait for ur update coz u keep RAGNA alive and us too feels like RAGNA is still with us .Thanks for  that .
how's life ?busy with kids and family .soon back to school.well plase try to keep in touch at least by message that make me happy that u r safe and alright.take care and love u lot.
Edited by kinnapatel - 5 years ago
naam11 thumbnail
Please update next part soon.
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really good updates

Raghav and Kaplan's relationship has really progressed

But will Raghav leave his wife to marry herEdited by MagicalMadness - 5 years ago