Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sumasridhar

Thqs for pm its lovely at mean time rag saved kalpana n also how he made hee resg wdout explanations wow

Thank u Suma😊
farhana04 thumbnail

Soon dear
farhana04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naharkhan123

Update soon fara dear 

Soon 
farhana04 thumbnail

Sorry to make u guys waiting. i will update soon😊
farhana04 thumbnail

Part 5

From Next day Prem started coming to the office as he took Raghav's order seriously. Raghav was also very serious that time. He was made sure that Prem was learning the business well. Raghav was happy noticing Prem's dedication toward work.

Few days later

One evening Raghav called his PS in his cabin. He told his PS to call Prem as he needed to show Prem something new.

PS: Sir, Prem sir didn't come to work today.

Rag: do you know why?

PS: no sir

Then Ragahv dialed Prem's number. When Prem didn't answer his call he dialed Mahi's number.

Mahi: ha Ragahv tell me

Rag: is Prem at home?

Mahi: Prem is not at home.

Rag: where is he? He even didn't come to work today.

Mahi: he said he will treat his friends for dinner today. That's why after freshening up he left.

Hearing her something clicked into his mind. Without wasting a second he dialed manager shekhar's number.

Shekhar: yes sir

Rag: give me the update

Shekhar: sir, everything is going well. Everyone is working hard and soul to compete the project.

Rag: how about Ms. Kapoor

Shekhar: she is also doing well

Rag: is she working now?

Shekhar: Ms. Kapoor didn't come to work today

This news made Ragahv worried. Before Shekhar could say further Raghav cut the call. "So Prem is with Kalpana, Ragahv mumbled to himself. He threw the file he was reading on the floor angrily. Few seconds later his PS. came and reminded him that his flight to Delhi was at 11 PM.

In Delhi

Raghav reached Delhi in the midnight. His journey was not as good as before. He entered into the bungalow with headache. He directly went to his room upstair. After freshening up he came down to make coffee for him. While going to the kitchen passing the living room all of a sudden his eyes fell on a painting hanging on the wall. "It was not here before. When did she make it? mumbling to himself he walked toward the painting. As he placed his hand on the painting he felt wet. She just completed it now; this thought made a smile on his face unknowingly. He slightly turned his head back to look at the closed door where Kalpana was sleeping. "She is here, he mumbled to himself. Then he went to his room with good mood. His headache was already gone and fell asleep fast.

The next day

After freshening up Kalpana came out of her room. She walked to the kitchen to make coffee for her. "Good morning, hearing a familiar voice Kalpana turned back to face him. "Coffee, Ragahv offered. Raghav was waiting for her in the dining room along with coffee. "Come, let's have coffee together, hearing him Kalpana nodded her head and came to the dining table. Then she sat facing Raghav. When Raghav was pouring coffee into mug Kalpana said, "I didn't know that you are coming here in Delhi.

Rag: if you would get to know then wouldn't you come?

Kal: who I am to make decision? I work for you and this is your property. You can come anytime you want.

Rag: but you made me surprise.

Kalpana smiled.

Rag: by the way when did you come?

Kalpana: two days ago

Rag: hm. When is your plan to go back?

Kal: I will stay here for few more days.

Rag: good.

Kal: how about you

Rag: I have a meeting today. After the meeting I will be able to take decision.

After the breakfast Kalpana got busy with her painting and Raghav went out to attend meeting. The meeting was held up to 4 PM. Maya also attended the meeting. After the meeting, Maya thanked Raghav to decide to stay here in Delhi for three more days to attend few more meetings.

Maya: by the way are you coming to Mr. Mehta's party?

Rag: I am not sure

Maya: oh, how could I forget that only couples are invited in that party and you don't have any partner?

Hearing her something came up into his mind. He looked at Maya and said, "You don't worry. I will attend the party.

Maya: what about partner?

Without answering her he got into the car and drove off.

Ragahv's house

After taking shower Kalpana came out of the bathroom. While wiping her wet hair she came to the bed to take her dupatta. As she took her dupatta in her hand her eyes fell on a packet laying on the bed beside her dupatta. "When I went to the bathroom to take shower it wasn't here, Kalpana mumbled to herself confuse and added, "Who brought it?  "I brought it, hearing Raghav Kalpana turned back to face him. He walked toward her. Taking the packet in his hand and said, "This is for you.

Kal: for me?

Rag: I am sorry actually without your permission I have decided to take you one of my clients party. So I have brought this dress for you for the party.

He was waiting for Kalpana to say something. Kalpana didn't know what to say. Though she was happy seeing Raghav here in Delhi but at the same time she wanted to make distance from him when she felt she already grew some feelings for Raghav in her heart. Seeing her standing quiet lowering her head Ragahv said, "Actually they invited couples only otherwise I wouldn't bother you for this. After a little pause he added, "If you don't want to go that's fine. "It's ok. I will go, hearing her somehow Raghav was relieved.  Why he was relieved, this thought made him confuse, was that party too important for him? He didn't want to spend time to think about it a lot. Then he went to his room to get ready for the party.

In the evening

After getting ready Raghav came down and was waiting for Kalpana outside of her room. 5 minutes later hearing the sound of opening the door he turned back. He was stunned seeing Kalpana in this red dress.

Related image

For a moment he was lost into her. She was looking as beautiful as she was looking when he met her in the hotel room. "Chale, hearing her he came to his sense.

On the way in the car Ragahv thanked Kalpana for coming with him. In reply Kalpana just nodded her head with a smile. Somehow she was also happy as she was going to the party as his partner.

In the party Hall

Once they entered into the hall Raghav got a phone call. He excused himself to attend the call while Kalpana walked to the bar counter to take a drink. After attending the call when Ragahv came back Kalpana wasn't there. "Sir Drink, a waiter came and offered him a drink. "Thanks, Ragahv said while taking a drink in his hand. when his eyes were searching for Kalpana, "There she is, hearing someone from his back his eyes fell on Kalpana who was sitting on a chair crossing her legs and she was holding a wine glass in her hand. She was looking the most gorgeous women in the party. He was lost into her again. "She is looking gorgeous. Isn't she? the same person said. Without looking at the person, "Hm, Raghav replied with a smile. When he realized, he turned back to face the person.

Rag: Maya you? When did you come? I didn't realize

Maya: how you will realize when all your attention was on Kalpana.

Raghav didn't argue. He just smiled. Looking at Kalpana, Maya said, "I didn't know that you will bring her here as your partner.

Rag: only couples are allowed here in this party and I didn't have any other option.

Maya: you could have at least asked me for that

Seeing him looking at her Maya asked, "The way you are looking at me seems like I gave you a bad idea.

Rag: of course this is a bad idea.

Maya: explain me how?

Rag: we don't look good together in any angle

Maya: Achcha. What about you and Kalpana? One is 38 and the other one is 20.

Rag: don't waste your time thinking about us. You just concentrate on your husband.

Pointing toward someone he said, "Maya, I think your husband is dying to meet you. go, saying so Raghav walked toward Kalpana. On the other hand Maya turned back but no one was there. "It is not my husband, Maya mumbled to herself and added, "It is you Raghav, who is dying to meet Kalpana.  

"Are you bored? hearing a familiar voice Kalpana looked up. "No, I am fine, Kalpana replied with a smile. In the meantime one of Raghav's clients came and took Raghav along with him saying he needed to discuss about a new project. Maya was watching them standing little far from them and was smiling. After Ragahv left Maya came to give Kalpana some company.  

Maya gave Kalpana company when Ragahv was stuck with his clients. After the dinner they heard an announcement to join to the dance floor. "Wow, this is the best part of a party, Maya said excited.

Maya: Kalpana lets go

Before Kalpana could say anything or deny Maya dragged her to the floor. Once everyone reached the floor there was another announcement that every male and female had to change dance partners every 15 seconds. Noticing Kalpana's eyes searching for someone, Maya said, "Don't worry about Ragahv. let's enjoy. After thinking something Maya asked, "Have you ever tried this type of dance? Kalpana nodded her head with a smile and said, "In my friends' birthday parties.

Maya: good. Then let's go

They started dancing along with music. Kalpana was enjoying dancing. For a while she forgot that she came here with Raghav. There were no hesitations while dancing with other men. 5 minutes later they changed the music to a soft romantic one. After changing three dance partners Kalpana got Raghav as her next dance partner. Raghav just joined the floor. All of a sudden Kalpana felt her heart beating fast. Both of them were standing while other partners were dancing. As she came few steps back Ragahv came forward. He smiled and then looked down to her hand. He held her hand and placed it on his shoulder. Then he brought her close to him by her waist. They took too long. They realized when a female partner came to Raghav and pushed Kalpana to the next male dance partner. Both Raghav and Kalpana smiled. Though they were dancing with different partners but their eyes never left each other. There was another person who was watching them and it was none other than Maya. After changing few partners, finally Ragahv and Kalpana got each other. Raghav pulled her more into him. He put her both hands around his neck and his on her waist. Kalpana looked at Raghav who was already looking at her. It was clearly visible into their eyes that how much they were happy to be with each other. Few seconds later the music stopped for the day.

In the car

On the way while going home Raghav asked, "Did you enjoy the party?

Kal: yes.

Rag: I am glad you liked the party.

All of a sudden his car stopped in the middle of the way. Raghav came out of the car. Few seconds later Kalpana came out.

Kal: what happened?

Rag: something got into the tire. I need to change it.

Seeing him struggling with it Kalpana asked, "do you need any help?

Rag: do you know how to change it?

Kal: yes, but you don't know?

Rag: actually I never tried. My driver always does it for me

Kalpana sat next to Raghav and said, "Let me show you how to do it. It is not that hard. Then Kalpana helped Ragahv to change the tire.

Rag: not bad

Kalpana smiled.

Rag: anyway thanks. By the way how did you learn it?

Kal: my mama taught me

Rag: it means you know how to drive

Kal: yes.

After thinking something he said, "Were you driving that day when you guys met an accident?

Kal: It was not me. I am a very careful driver. Not only that I can drive as faster as any professional driver. My mama always says I should participate in a car race.

Seeing him looking at her confuse Kalpana said, "Give me your car key. I want to drive.

Rag: are you sure you can drive safe

Kalpana nodded her head with a smile. Taking the car key Kalpana came to the driver seat.

After half an hour driving Kalpana stopped the car near a Beach. Both came out of the car. Leaning on the car Kalpana said, "Now tell me did I prove you wrong or not? he stood beside Kalpana and said, "To be honest, in the beginning I was very scared. I never tried as fast as you did today. Seriously you surprised me. At the same time I enjoyed it very much.

Kal: tell me one thing. If you were not sure about my driving skill then why did you sit with me in the car?

After thinking something Ragahv replied, "I don't know why?

Kal: you know what one day I asked my Mama the same. He said he is ready to die along with me but it is not possible to live without me.

Raghav was still confused. Her question made him worry. He came to his sense when Kalpana said, "This is the reason my cousin sister jealous of me. She thinks Mama loves me more than his daughter. My sister also loves me a lot.

Rag: you know one thing we have common that we don't have parents. But I am glad that you have your uncle, Aunty, cousin to support you, guide you.

Taking a deep breath he continued, "In this case I was very unlucky. Though my parents left me along with money, properties but no one was there to guide me. That's why I learnt how to survive at early age. This is how my childhood passed and I didn't realize. Kalpana was just listening to him without uttering a word. She felt bad for him. Raghav smiled and said, "I don't know why I am sharing it with you. Actually I never shared my personal stuffs with anyone else.

Kal: My mama said you should not keep your pain with you. Share it with someone else and see how much you will feel better.

Rag: your mama is right. I am feeling better now

Kalpana smiled.

Kal: I am thirsty. Do you have anything to drink in your car?

Rag: no

He looked around. Noticing a Restaurant near the Beach Raghav said, "We can get something to drink over there. then they walked to the restaurant.

Kalpana took a soft drink and Raghav took a wine for himself. There were some sitting accommodations outside of the Restaurant. Raghav and Kalpana chose a table for themselves. Few couples were dancing along with a soft romantic music. RagNa were watching and enjoying their dance along with the drinks. All of a sudden Kalpana started imagining her dancing with Raghav. She came to her sense when Raghav's phone buzzed with a message from a client. After replying the message Raghav looked up and saw that Kalpana was standing in front of him. Raising her hand toward Raghav she said, "Dance. She added, "Please don't say no. Raghav smiled and took her hand in him.

As Kalpana placed her both hands on his shoulder, Ragahv put his on her waist. While swaying to the music Ragahv asked, "Do you love dancing?

Kal: yes. It gives me happiness. The moment I start dancing I forget everything that is around.

Seeing Kalpana happy he felt good.

Kal: you know what, this is the first time I wanted someone's company while dancing

Seeing him looking at her she realized what she just said. "Let me get my drink, saying so she walked to their table. Ragahv was just watching her. He noticed her taking his drink in her hand laying on the table by mistake. Before he could warn her she finished the whole glass in one go. Then she came back to Raghav. "Sorry, I was thirsty, Kalpana said with a smile. He didn't say anything but just smiled. While coming toward him she stepped into her gown and was about to fall but Raghav held her and pulled her toward him. As Kalpana opened her eyes, her eyes fell on Ragahv who was standing close to her holding her waist. Their bodies almost touched. Both of them were standing so close to each other that they could feel their breath on their shoulders. They were staring at each other. For a while they were lost into each other's eyes. His eyes slowly moved down to her beautiful lips. As Raghav leaned Kalpana closed her eyes. Kalpana slid her hands around his neck as Ragahv deepened the kiss. She moaned against his lips enjoying the sensations he was giving her body. They were lost into that kiss that they didn't realize people around. They came to their sense when his phone rang with Maya's number.  

On the way in the car Kalpana was smiling while thinking about the kiss they shared. On the other hand Raghav forced himself to concentrate on driving.

Once their car stopped at the gate Raghav came out of the car. Kalpana was feeling little dizzy. Somehow she managed herself to come out of the car. She was having problem to walk to the door and it was not unnoticed by Ragahv. He held Kalpana's hand and led her to her room.

"You are drunk, Ragahv said. "Go to sleep, saying so he turned to leave the room but Kalpana stopped him holding his hand. He turned back to face Kalpana. "Stay here na for a while, Kalpana said making her face innocent. He looked at her innocent eyes. "Kalpana you... before he could complete his sentence Kalpana jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. Raghav's hands automatically went up to hug her back but after thinking something he took his hands away.

Kal: I feel so good when I am with you

Few seconds later she broke the hug and looked into his eyes.

Kal: when people are drunk they don't lie.

Raghav was just looking into her eyes. Somehow her words touched his heart. As she hugged him again Raghav closed his eyes. He hugged her back. The hug slowly turned into a passionate one as if no one was ready to leave each other. His hand started caressing her back slowly. He leaned and kissed on her neck. Feeling his lips on her skin Kalpana felt like she was in heaven. While caressing her back his hand stopped at the zipper of her gown. He unzipped her gown and slided it down slowly. His eyes were moving down slowly as her gown was going down. Kalpana was all ready to surrender herself to the person she fell in love with...

The next morning

When Kalpana woke up she noticed her gown laying on the floor. Realizing her laying on the bed naked she tried to remember. She was not that drunk that she would forget everything. She started cursing herself to touch alcohol again.

After freshening up Kalpana went to the dining area. She noticed Raghav talking to Rajesh while having breakfast. Seeing Kalpana Raghav said, "Good morning. Kalpana nodded her head.

Rag: come, have breakfast.

Kalpana pulled a chair for her and sat on it. She wanted to talk to Raghav about the last night.

Rag: Manager, can you get me the file from my room?

Rajesh: sure sir

Then he left from there. This was the right time to talk to him, with this thought she said, "I need to talk to you. "Ha, tell me, Raghav said while eating.

Kal: vo, last night...

Raghav raised his head to look at her and said, "Last night what? The way he is reacting as if nothing happened in between us, Kalpana thought. In the meantime Rajesh came back along with the file. Raghav got up and walked toward Rajesh. Taking the file in his hand he said, "Thank you. I am getting late for the meeting. Then he looked at Kalpana and said, "I will see you in the evening.

"How can he behave so normal after whatever happened in between us, Kalpana mumbled to herself. She was very upset. After thinking something she said, "I think I am expecting so much from him. How could I forget that I am one of those girls who came into his life like one night stand?

In the evening

When Ragahv came back he directly went to his room. After freshening up he came down and started searching for Kalpana. "I think she went out, he mumbled to himself. Then he dialed Kalpana's number and found it unreachable. He was confused. After thinking something he became worried. "Hope you are fine, he mumbled to himself. Before he could dial Rajeshe's number, Ragahv's phone rang with Rajeshe's number.

Rag: where is Kalpana?

Rajesh: sir something emergency came up that's why she had to leave

Rag: how come she didn't tell me?

Rajesh: I don't know sir

Kalpana left without letting him know, he couldn't take it easily.

At night

Maya came to Raghav's house to discuss about a new project. While discussing about the project Maya noticed Ragahv getting lost sometimes.

Maya: Raghav, is everything alright?

Rag: yah. Why are you asking me

Maya: we are working on Mehta project but you kept saying Kapoor project.

Rag: did I mention Kapoor?

Maya: yes. Now tell me why you are lost?

Raghav didn't say anything.

Maya: ok lets take break. Let me make coffee for us.

Before she left she placed a magazine on the center table and said, "Look, you and Kalpana were the star of the party. Ragahv looked at the Magazine. He saw Kalpana and his picture on the front page and the picture was taken while they were dancing in the party. "I will be back, saying so Maya left from there. Ragahv took the magazine in his hand. He looked at Kalpana's picture. She was looking beautiful in the picture. He caressed on her picture.

Few minutes later Maya came back. Ragahv was still sitting on the same position holding the magazine in his hand. "By the way where is Kalpana? hearing this Raghav's smile disappeared and it was not unnoticed by Maya.  Placing the magazine on the table he replied sadly, "she left.

Maya: but why?

Rag: I don't know. She didn't tell me anything

Maya: how come she left without letting you know?

Rag: I was also thinking the same

After thinking something she asked, "Is everything alright in between you and Kalpana? I meant to say did you hurt her?

Rag: do you really think I could hurt her.

Maya: after the party you both were together. You know better.

Rag: after the party we stayed out till 1 AM. She was looking fine.

Maya: after you came back home...

Rag: after we came back home we had...

Ragahv stopped. Maya was waiting for him to continue. After waiting few seconds Ragahv added, "We had sex.

Maya: do you think she is regretting after sleeping with you or something else related to this.

Rag: I am sure she is not regretting. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. There must be something else.

Maya: girls are very sensitive and emotional at this age. She must be upset or hurt for some reason.

He remembered she wanted to talk to him in the morning about last night but he was rushing for the meeting. Hope you are not regretting for last night, he said in his mind.

Rag: Maya can you do me a favor?

Maya: ha tell me

Rag: I want you to attend meetings on behalf of me

Maya: but why?

Rag: I am leaving tomorrow morning.

Maya: so far I know you have decided to stay here for three more days. When did you change your mind?

Rag: now

Maya: you didn't even ask me if I can handle meetings or not

Rag: There is no other option. You have to handle it

Edited by farhana04 - 5 years ago
farhana04 thumbnail

Chapter 6

The next day

Kalpana's college

After finishing her classes Kalpana was walking to the gate along with her friends. While walking Purvi said, "Kalpana, are you coming to the party.

Kal: sorry, I can't. I have to attend some guests today.

Purvi: we will miss you a lot

Once her friends left, Kalpana came out of the gate. She looked around to see a Taxi. All of a sudden her eyes fell on Raghav who was standing little far from her leaning on the car.

Rag: Hi

Kal: hi

Kalpana walked toward him. "You, here? Kalpana  asked. She was surprised seeing him in front of her college.

Rag: are you going to work? Come, let me drop you off

Kal: actually I am not going to work today. I need to go home.

Rag: ok, let me drop you off home

Then Ragahv opened a door for Kalpana. Kalpana had to go home and it would be difficult for her to find a taxi, with this thought she agreed to go with Ragahv.  

Noticing him stopping the car in front of the hotel where Kalpana worked, Kalpana asked, "I said I am not working today. he looked at Kalpana and said, "I know. I just need your 5 minutes to talk.

Kal: but I am getting late for home

Rag: please

The way Ragahv requested Kalpana couldn't deny.

Once they reached top floor of the hotel Kalpana got a phone call from her mama.

Kal: ha mama

Mama: Kalpana, where are you?

Kal: I am at my work place

Mama: didn't you inform your manager that you are not coming to work today?

Kal: I came here for 5 minutes. I am coming home soon

Ragahv was just listening to their conversation with so much patients without uttering a word. She cut the call.

Kal: ha tell me what do you want to say?

Rag: Why did you suddenly decide to leave Delhi?

Kalpana's phone rang with her friend Jinat's number. She ignored her call. Before she could say something her phone rang again. This time she picked up the call

Kal: ha jinat

Jinat: I heard that you are not attending the party

Kal: I have to attend some guests that's why I cant attend the party.

Jinat: please try na

Kal: I will let you know if I can make it

Then she cut the call. "If you are done can we have some talk? hearing Raghav Kalpana looked up.

Rag: how come you didn't tell me that you are leaving Delhi?

Kal: Am I that important that you need to know everything related to me?

Before Ragahv could say something Kalpana's phone rang with Mama's number. She picked up the call.

Kal: ha mama, I am leaving now

Totally ignoring Ragahv, Kalpana walked to the door. She was about to open the door but Ragavh stopped her holding the door. Snatching the phone Kalpana was holding, Ragahv threw it on the sofa. Kalpana looked at Ragavh. She could see how much he was angry.

Rag: I came here directly from the airport leaving my important meetings only to talk to you but you kept ignoring me

After a little pause he added, "And what did you say? You are not important to me? Allowing him to continue Kalpana stood quiet.

Rag: Isn't my presence good enough to prove how much I care about you? How much you are special to me?

With this there was a complete silence. Ragavh tightened his fist and hit the wall hard. Kalpana noticed his hand bleeding. Her eyes filled with concern. It was the first time he had mentioned that he was hurt only for her. Kalpana was just watching him leaving. She didn't know how long she was standing like this. She came to her sense when her phone rang.

Kal: ha mama

Mama: Kalpana, it is raining hard. City already closed some roads due to the flood. Don't come home. Wherever you are stay there.

Kal: hm

Then Kalpana cut the call. She noticed a window open. She walked to the window. As she leaned to close it her eyes fell on Raghav. "He didn't leave? mumbling to herself Kalpana came outside taking umbrella along with her.

Raghav was totally drenched. He was standing leaning on the car. Feeling someone's touch on his shoulder he looked at the person. "Come with me, Kalpana said. Holding his hand Kalpana took him back to the hotel.

Handing over a towel Kalpana told Ragahv to change his wet clothes. Few minutes later Ragahv came out of the washroom wrapping his lower part with towel. Kalpana wasn't there. Few seconds later Kalpana came to the living room taking coffee in her hand. While placing the coffee mug on the table her eyes fell on Ragahv's bleeding hand. She tore her dupatta and sat next to Raghav.

Kal: give me your hand

Rag: no I am fine

She forcefully took his hand in her and started dressing. While doing this Kalpana could feel his strong gaze on her. "Have coffee. You will feel better, Saying so Kalpana went to the bedroom. Few seconds later she came back with a pillow and blanket.

Kal: this is my used one. Hope you won't mind.

Rag: I don't need them. You can take it.

Placing them on the table she said, "You may need them. then Kalpana walked to the bedroom.

It was 2 AM. Sleep was far away from Ragavh's eyes. He looked at the closed door where Kalpana was sleeping. It will be hard to believe that last night we were in each other's arms, Ragahv thought laying on the sofa.

It was 2:30 AM. Noticing dark outside through the window Kalpana mumbled to herself, "What happened with the electricity? she got up from her bed and lit a candle. Raghav may need it, with this thought she came out of her room. she saw Raghav with his wet clothes. "Are you going somewhere? Kalpana asked. "Hm, Raghav replied while wearing his watch. "I am leaving, he added. Kalpana walked toward him and said, "How can you leave me all alone in this whole empty building? "Ouchhh, hearing Kalpana Ragahv looked at her with concern filled eyes. A drop of wax from the candle fell on her hand. "What happened? saying so Ragahv took the candle from her hand and placed it on the table. In the meantime the electricity came back. He held her hand and said, "Let me see. Taking her hand back Kalpana said, "I am fine. I don't need your help. Go wherever you would like to. Raghav looked at her and said, "Why are you so stubborn? He forcefully took her hand and started blowing. Kalpana was just staring at him. "Do you even care about me? he said in between and added, "Since I am here you are treating me like a stranger. He looked up to look into her eyes and said, "Tell me one thing. Are you regretting for last night? she was just looking at him. "Yes or no, he added. Ragahv was waiting for her. "No, her lips spoke out. Both of them were staring at each other. Few seconds later, "But... hearing her Ragahv shushed her placing his finger on her lips, "Shshhh... He touched her forehead with his and said, "That's all I wanted to know. Ragahv was relieved.  

Kal: But this is wrong. And you know why?

Ragahv pulled her more into him. He placed his mouth on her ear. "I don't care, he whispered. He brushed his lips on her neck. "What are you doing? she managed to breath as hot kisses trailed down her neck. Her body shivered in excitement but her mind was firm denying it. "I know you want this as much as I do, he whispered as he kissed her earlobe. He looked at her rosy lips with desire. "You are married, Kalpana's lips spoke out before being captured in a breathtaking kiss.

(Mature Content 18+)

Raghav made her undress and lay down on the bed. He leaned and kissed her bare legs. Then traveled his lips up slowly to her thigh then her belly. Her heart was beating fast. She grabbed bed sheet by her hands tried to control the rising pleasure in her body. He undressed himself and laid above on her. She looked at his muscular strong frame which was pressing her more into him feeling her soft body into him. He took her upper lip in his, sucked it hard tasted it then took lower and did the same. Kalpana also responded to his kiss equally. He kissed her lips so hard that they became red. He moved down to her beautiful big bre..ts*. He cupped them with his hands and started pressing them gently making her moan softly. He then kissed her on her upper bre..ts*.  He took one nip..e* into his mouth, pulled it, sucked it so hard, bit it. He formed love bites pattern on her bre..ts* and her whole body made her scream with pleasure. Her whole body was heated up on his every touch. She enjoyed his every touch. She wrapped her arms around his head and legs around his waist holding him tight. She was enjoying every touch delivered by him. He came down and parted her legs. Then he entered into her slowly. He started moving slowly inside her. She digged her nails into his shoulder with pleasure. He pulled her into his chest. She wrapped her arms around him. She held him tight while he was moving faster making both of them moaned loudly with great pleasure...

Edited by farhana04 - 5 years ago
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Farahana! Hope u r fine. Wow beautiful updates dear.. Fantastic concept. Really eager to know how the story will be proceeding.. Think Ragna are falling for each other but yet to know their feelings. Thank you for pm dear.. Really eager to get ur next pm soon... Take care!!!
farhana04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abirami_shankar

Hi Farahana! Hope u r fine. Wow beautiful updates dear.. Fantastic concept. Really eager to know how the story will be proceeding.. Think Ragna are falling for each other but yet to know their feelings. Thank you for pm dear.. Really eager to get ur next pm soon... Take care!!!

Thank you dear
Glad you liked the concept.
pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii Dear
Wow Back to Back 2 Updates🤗

Amazing Both have feelings for each other.
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow very hot update and I can see a glismpe if Raghav being possessive about Kalpi. And you stopped at a good place. Please please update soon! Maya is basically paying Cupid and it's so sweet. I wonder what's in store for RagNa in this story