Posted: 4 years ago

Mind blowing  update yaar 

Super

Eagerly waiting for next update soon plzzzzz

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishita was standing in kitchen remembering ramans word she was happy as she alwaya wanted to take their relationship ahead but raman used to say lets get married first but today he himself said that she got ready wearing sari and did lttile makeup she went to ramans room and saw him sleeping she tried to wake him up but he was in deep sleep she made him sleep properly and went to her room she started studying she was tired toshiji brought coffee for her their talk was nicr ishra morning scene waa nice ishita was taking care of mr.bhalla toshiji and raman were admiring her ishita and toshiji with iyers took mr.bhalla to doctor in evening they returned and got happy seeing raman he told mr.bhalla he got his first contract all were happy ishita decided to do something for raman

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Poor ishu

She was so excited

Please update soon

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update 

Raman's first contract 

Mr bhalla is fine now 

Update soon 

Shaisha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update di.... ishu is so understanding n her bond with toshij is so pure... Raman is happy that he won the contract.. Mr Bhalla is recovering well... let's see what surprise ishu is planning for Raman
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome Update

Mr.bhalla  recovering slowly

Raman cracked his first deal

Ishu n toshiji scene was nice

Loved it

Thanks for the pm :)

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😊Can't wait for the next part now

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter 

Ishita truly has supported the Bhalla family and with her efforts 

even Mr Bhalla is slowly recovering 

she understands Raman so well 

studying at the same time caring for Raman and his family is a tough job 

and Ishita does this only because she truly loves them 

hopefully soon she and Raman can get married 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 29

Everyone was having dinner while Ishita was in kitchen.

Toshiji-kya kar rahi hai ,puttar.come soon everyone is eating.

Ishita-bas aayi mummy ji .she said and got busy in her work again.

Raman-aap log khaiye ,main dekh kar aata hoon.he said and was going when she came out with a tray in her hand.

Ishita-no need to check on me,main aa gayi.itni badi Khushi thi toh Maine socha kuch meetha bana loon.jaldi mein yahin bana paayi .she said serving rabri to everyone.

Toshiji-arey itni jaldi yeh kaise banaya??

Ishita-actually preparations toh Maine savere hi kar li thi coz I know Raman contract bhi jeetenge aur papa ji ki tabiyat bhi thik ho rahi hogi.she said smiling making everyone smile.

Toshiji-tera yahin vishwas hume kabhi tutne nahi deta ,puttar.tu hamesha hume yeh vishwas dilati hai ki bahut jaldi sab thik ho jaayega .she said with moist eyes.

Ishita wiped her tears and said-toh yeh toh Khushi ki baat hai naa,maa.aap ro kyun rahi hai.

Toshiji -yes,it's a time to rejoice and all started having food again while iyers were really happy seeing their daughter getting all the love from bhallas.

Amma elbowed appa and said-yeh log kitne achche hai ,bhabhi jise baat kariye,may be she will understand our point.

Appa-not now,this is not the time.

Amma-but vishwa,she was saying when toshiji said-kya hua??

Appa -amma look at her and said -nothing ,and start eating again but Ishita could feel some restlessness on their faces.

All had their dinner and appa said-i think hume ab chalna chahiye ,der ho rahi hai.

Ishita-chaliye ,amma-appa,main aap logon ko baahar tak chod aaun.

Amma-nahi,we will go.tum Bhai sahab ko ander le jao.

Toshiji-main le jaati hoon ,tum jao ishita.she said and took me bhalla to his room.he signalled toshiji to take him to the balcony and toshiji took him to the balcony attached to their room.

Ishita was going with her parent when Amma said-hum chale jayenge,kanna.tum jao.

Ishita hold her hand and said-kya hua,amma.i can see ,kuch problem hai.

Amma look at appa and he nodded in no.

Ishita-please Amma,appa,main beti hoon aapki.mujhe haq hai janne ka.

Amma-sab tere baare mein baat banane lage hai ,kanna.keh rahe hai that u r loving with Raman without marriage .hum samjhte hai unn logon ko teri zarurat hai,par har koi nahi samjhta.sab tere character par ungli utha rahe hai .

Ishita-aapko bhi aisa lagta hai ,Amma,appa.

Appa-nahi Kanna,we know u and all the circumstances but yeh baat hum sabko nahi samjha paa rahe .aaj Kal toh ladkiyan Shaadi ke baad bhi apne in laws ko nahi puchti and u r living with them for them before marriage.

Ishita-toh Kya main galat kar rahi hoon,yeh mera parivaar hai ,Raman mere hone wale pati hai.unka saath naa doon.sirf khushiyon mein unke saath rahun,takleef mein unka saath chod doon,just because we r not married.yeh sahi hoga Kya,yeh toh nahi sikhaya aap logon ne mujhe kabhi.

Amma-we r not saying that,actually hum khud nahi jaante iss problem ka solution Kya hai .can't tell Raman to marry u in such situation aur tera iss tarah rehna.pata nahi Kya hone wala hai .

Ishita-sab thik ho jaayega ,amma.bas ek baar papa ji thik ho jaaye.sab thik ho jaayega.aur please yeh sab baat Raman yaa mummy ji ko mat kahiyega,they will feel guilty.i am good with the way we r ,logon ko Kya hai ,aaj bolenge Kal chup ho jaayenge and I really don't care about anyone but them.she said smiling making her parent smile too.

Amma-i am proud of u .tune naa sirf Raman se pyaar Kiya hai,but puri shiddat se usse nibha bhi rahi hai.she said and went out of bhalla mansion while Ishita went inside oblivious of a pair of eyes who was watching them and listening their convo.

Ishita went inside and saw Raman on the door waiting for her.

Raman-kya baat kar rahe the tum log,u all were looking pretty serious.

Ishita-kuch nahi,just usual.aap bolo,bade wale businessman hote jaa rahe hai .uff ab toh iss bechari fiance ke liye time bhi nahi hoga .she said smiling making him smile .

Raman-u really think aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki mere paas tere liye time naa ho.tu toh dhadkan hai Meri and I love u alot .he said wrapping her in his arms.

Ishita-i love u too,Meri jaan.she said kissing his nose.

Raman-tu khush hai naa,u always wanted me to excel in my work ,Maine tere liye yeh sab shuru Kiya tha .

Ishita-i am very happy ,Raman .bahut Khushi hoti hai aapko kaamyaab hote dekh kar .I really wish ki aap top ke businessman ban jaaye,ofcourse papa ji se kam.she said and both smiled.

Raman-thank u so much ,jaan,hamesha Mera saath dene ke liye .

Ishita-coz I love u ,so u don't have to thank me.

Raman-i really wish sab much jaldi se thik ho jaaye and we can get married.now I don't wanna live away from u.mujhe tu chahiye apni zindagi mein puri tarah se Meri bankar.

Ishita-i too want to become urs forever ,raman.like this they were talking while one person was not in peace after hearing the convo of Ishita with her parent.

Mr bhalla ,who has listened their convo start thinking-why we didn't thought about it.hume sochna chahiye tha,Ishita ki situation ke baare mein .she is staying with us without marriage ,yeh sahi nahi hai ,this is just so wrong.everything is getting fine with time,hamara business bhi aur Meri tabiyat bhi.i think it's high time we should start thinking about raman-ishita's marriage .but kaise bolun sabko that I want them to get married.mujhe try karna padega,I have to tell them that I want to see them married now .he was thinking when toshiji came and said-bhalla ji ander chaliye,it's late.saying so she was taking him inside when he hold her hand making her surprised.

She got happy and said-bhalla ji aapne Mera haath pakda,I am so happy .she said with moist eyes when he said with much difficulty-iss.....ish...ita.... Ishita.

Toshiji got happy hearing this and said-aapne bola ,aapne baat ki mujhse .Ishita ko bulaun main??she asked to which he nodded and said-ra....Raman ....ko....bhi.

Toshiji got happy hearing this and called ishra shouting loudly.ishra came running hearing toshiji's voice and said-kya hua,maa.papa thik hai naa??he asked to which toshiji nodded and said-unhone Mera haath pakda,baat ki mujhse,tum dono ko bulaya .

Ishra got happy hearing this and look at Mr bhalla.he closed his eyes in affirmation and called them.

Both went to Mr bhalla,he very slowly held ishita's hand and kept it on raman's hand and said-sh....Shaadi ....karr...lo.

Everyone look at Mr bhalla and Raman said-shaadi toh hume karni hi hai,papa.bas aap thik ho jaiye.he was saying when Mr bhalla said-kal.....ple.....please .issshhhita ba baa bahu.he said looking at them.

Ishita-its not important now,papa ji.she was saying when Mr bhalla said-ple ple please.

Ishra look at each other and then to toshiji.

Toshiji-soch Kya rahe ho bachchon,if he want this toh yahin hoga .tum dono ki Shaadi hogi ,Kal hi.

Ishita-but mummy ji,papa ji is not well.

Toshiji-toh simple Shaadi kar lo,jab tumhare papa ji thik ho jaayenge ,toh grand Shaadi karwayenge tum dono ki.thik hai naa,bhalla ji.she said to which Mr bhalla nodded in yes.

Ishra look at each other and said holding Mr bhalla's hand-if u want this,toh yahin hoga.hum dono Shaadi karenge Kal hi.they said and hugged me bhalla tight while he was happy that now noone will badmouth about ishita.she will be officially their daughter in law and raman's wife .

That's all for now,enjoy .

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....lovely update di....

Ishra are going  to marry .....

Continue soon di