Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peeyu123

Ok so the new guy has made an entry -rich/successful/matured/handsome...overall great personality...the kid too looks v sweet n cute..so ultimately he is here for some maksat and some negative thoughts for Agarwal ..n probably sahil more since he is the chirag ...this girl gonna start liking /loving vedika and will feel like a motherly figure with her since I dint see any female in the clip in Yash's house...she will play Cupid for Yash n vedika ...vedika def needs a job at the moment and hence she will go ahead and accept to work in his firm...he will start liking her ...will start dropping her home ...make efforts to talk to her...also manjula nani will b convinced to get vedika to reciprocate to Yash since he is rich and also her age..she might give it a thought although she really doesn't want to b with him but for pushing sahil away from her,she might fake liking him...sahil will b shown super jealous when he might place his hand on her hand /shake hands /car drops etc etc ...there might b something wrng happening with Arya too in her love story n she too might go against sahil and that's how she will too convince vedika to go ahead with Yash ...slowly she will come to knw Yash's intentions in harming sahil and she might again be his saviour and might start realising when Yash actually does something real bad to sahil...like some serious accident where his life is in danger etc etc ...this track has lot of potential n I hope they don't ruin it like nidhi marriage track ...I hope it's vedikas realisation track and it doesn't go too extreme...so probably he is going to b here not less than 1 month I believe..

i want a situation where vedu is forced to marry yash ofc marriage shudnt happen..but shud go till last min..like gautams...i mean the person she doesnt love..then only she will realise what sahil went thru and is still going thrui with all forcing him to live in a loveless relation Edited by divyaak123 - 6 years ago
Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sahil speaking abt death multiple times has come in the form of yash Kumar.. ... May be this guys full family is wiped out bcos  of agarwls not necessarily by sahil...but his target is sahil... vedika getting a job at his home/firm is again destiny bringing sadika together... vedika will realise yashs  harmful intentions for sahil and jump in to save him...
Again with so many characters in picture and so many open plots, the story is bcoming  complicated... but may be for good... the monotony has to break somewhere...

Vedika getting ready for marriage with yash whatsoever the reasons be will look yukk...
Edited by Swapna07 - 6 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

So sahil speaking abt death multiple times has come in the form of yash Kumar.. ... May be this guys full family is wiped out bcos  of agarwls not necessarily by sahil...but his target is sahil... vedika getting a job at his home/firm is again destiny bringing sadika together... vedika will realise yashs  harmful intentions for sahil and jump in to save him...

Again with so many characters in picture and so many open plots, the story is bcoming  complicated... but may be for good... the monotony has to break somewhere...

Vedika getting ready for marriage with yash whatsoever the reasons be will look yukk...

i know its yuk..but chances are high...like ofc nani will turn plates..arya will also go against sahil..that is why her trackj was opened here..she will feel sahil was the villain in her lovestory..and she will be determined to not let sahil get his love..for that she will say a no to sahil and yes to yash for her mom..and on top of that nidhis fake pregnancy..and sahil not bothering as he knows he dint anything wrong..Nidhi anjana coming crying to vedika..so for all this from every side..she will be trapped to accept the proposal..πŸ˜•
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peeyu123

Ok so the new guy has made an entry -rich/successful/matured/handsome...overall great personality...the kid too looks v sweet n cute..so ultimately he is here for some maksat and some negative thoughts for Agarwal ..n probably sahil more since he is the chirag ...this girl gonna start liking /loving vedika and will feel like a motherly figure with her since I dint see any female in the clip in Yash's house...she will play Cupid for Yash n vedika ...vedika def needs a job at the moment and hence she will go ahead and accept to work in his firm...he will start liking her ...will start dropping her home ...make efforts to talk to her...also manjula nani will b convinced to get vedika to reciprocate to Yash since he is rich and also her age..she might give it a thought although she really doesn't want to b with him but for pushing sahil away from her,she might fake liking him...sahil will b shown super jealous when he might place his hand on her hand /shake hands /car drops etc etc ...there might b something wrng happening with Arya too in her love story n she too might go against sahil and that's how she will too convince vedika to go ahead with Yash ...slowly she will come to knw Yash's intentions in harming sahil and she might again be his saviour and might start realising when Yash actually does something real bad to sahil...like some serious accident where his life is in danger etc etc ...this track has lot of potential n I hope they don't ruin it like nidhi marriage track ...I hope it's vedikas realisation track and it doesn't go too extreme...so probably he is going to b here not less than 1 month I believe..

even I was saying the same this track has good scope better than nidhi one ...yes ofc we will be seeing our sahil getting jealous a lot and emphasising on about that vedika is my wife ...plus I really wish this guy has a score to settle with agg family and this time after vedika saves sahil ..agg family might have a diff opinion for vedika ...
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@div but the way the CVS are going... Realization is not even close.
It's going to be torture from yash and Nidhi both now.
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

exactly yaar now the male version of nidhi cam..thats  itπŸ˜•
sejal777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

yap agree @poppinss
This week gonna be more torture for us
hope nidhi track end but doesn't look like