SBD segment with written updates 23.04.2018

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
guys just saw a video clip of SBD ...they showed vedika is teaching home tuition to yash kumar niece named saumya..and yash kumar has a dark past and he is kanpur for some reason i.e may be becoz of his past..so he offers vedika job ..for tutoring his niece plus he is also offering vedika to work in his firm...since the site is not official one so i m just adding the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgT3NdedAUw

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6D7Y9Jeb8[/YOUTUBE] 

Edited by sholmes - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sholmes thumbnail
since he said he has a dark past and he is in kanpur for revenge ...i m sure the revenge will be from aggarwal family ..and he might hurt sahil to ...so vedika will help and even confess her love ...what u think guys??
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think they will kill sahil..and then yash and vedika lovestory..as age is ok n a..vedika doesnt have to worry of societytπŸ˜•
stopping it now...i wont be surprised if sahil turns sharukhan of darrπŸ˜•
divyaak123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sholmes

since he said he has a dark past and he is in kanpur for revenge ...i m sure the revenge will be from aggarwal family ..and he might hurt sahil to ...so vedika will help and even confess her love ...what u think guys??

yeah yeah maybe..πŸ˜•
sholmes thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyaak123

yeah yeah maybe..πŸ˜•

i m come on now..if he starts taking revenge from sahil ..vedika will surely go to nay extent to save him...
divyaak123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sholmes

i m come on now..if he starts taking revenge from sahil ..vedika will surely go to nay extent to save him...

but im fed up with this sadika saving eo...its kind of being repetitive now..πŸ˜•
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is very bad News hate this new twist Vedika kisi se bhi shadi ke liye man jaaye gi sirf sahil ko khud se door  karne ke liye ab kahan gi Vedika ki samjh aqal means yaar had  hai
sholmes thumbnail
Originally posted by: name2saakshi

This is very bad News hate this new twist Vedika kisi se bhi shadi ke liye man jaaye gi sirf sahil ko khud se door  karne ke liye ab kahan gi Vedika ki samjh aqal means yaar had  hai

no she never said yes for marriage ..this guy is here for revenge ...due to his past...and i m sure this revenge must have something to do with agg family so sahil will be target since he is the chashmo chiraag of agg family...bcoz its high time and viewers want vedika confession..so my guess is we will gonna have it through this new guy..
divyaak123 thumbnail
in the greed of trp..cvs gona losse everything now...i really hope trp bcums less than 1...wasnt nidhi enough for drama?
now again this guyπŸ˜•
loooks like revenge is from agarwal fam only..and will target sahil..cos..he is the life of his family..πŸ˜•
but he said na...delhi...wasnt sahil studying in delhi?
any connection?
has sahil done something unknowingly to his fam?πŸ˜•
prajaktaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why do i think this yash mumar is gauris bhaaga hua husband who is here to take revwnge from BA