Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
nice update !! loving it ..roli making up her mind for jamanlal was super ..their bonding was explained perfectly ..so roli wanted to make them meet again ...egarly waiting to know what deepened before three years  ...  roli and sid's moment was beautiful really a aww moment  ..and so the situation became support to sidhant..together their are going to meet  the client ...super ...waiting for further updates
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Dr but what happened in past 3yrs eagarly waiting to know
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update akka...!!!what happened between rosid in the past??update is soo superb..!!!update soon akka...!!!
Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super updates I loved it .what happened at past can't wait 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fab fab fab darling. Beautiful narration. Roli and sid's moment so cute. Really fantastic teacher madam. What happened in rosid's past really waiting for know what happened on their past. Teacherrr u said u going to change something right hehe waiting for that. Like a good teacher update soon 
angelsaranya thumbnail
awesome update dear...loved rosid scene...sid is too naughty...eager to know about what happened in the past...update soon dear Edited by angelsaranya - 5 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter - 3

After a long journey, RoSid has arrived at meeting place on time. Throughout the journey they didn't talk anything other than business topic. As this being her first business contract officially, sid took over the responsibilities of preparing presentations and explained everything about the deal and how they're going to present it to the clients while roli understood well as a quick learner.
In meeting roli did presentation gaining all the praises from the clients even Sid too impressed by her skills though he was kinda sure about it already as he knew how talented she is.

After meeting got over and it's time for them to return. Sid excusing himself from clients to take leave, reached parking area where roli was shouting on phone.

"What happened?" asked Sid, seeing her annoyed.

"Nothing" she almost shouted at him, hanging up her call.

"But your mood doesn't seems so" he said with a fake frightened face.

"My car not repaired yet" answered her in annoyance. 

"So what" he said coolly, making her to glare at him with burning red eyes.

"So what.." she repeated, sternly looking at him "..then how will I go now" continued about her actual reason of anger.

"Same like how you came" he said, showing his car like he'll drop her.

"It's ok, I have talked to my driver, car almost got repaired and he is reaching here in few minutes" she  said as if she doesn't wanted to go with him.

"Till then what you're gonna do.." he questioned, crossing his arms while she looked at him in puzzle "..it's already late, and moreover look at the weather it may rain at anytime so come I'll drop you" saying he moved to get into his car.

"I'll call him and tell to come fast" saying she took her phone to call her driver but before she could do it, Sid snatched her phone from her hand.

"Give me my phone back"  she shouted, trying to take her phone back from his hold.

"It's getting dark so it would be better to leave before it starts raining" he said, sternly, making her to stop her tries to take her phone back. How much she used to love this attitude of his, specially when he cares for her and says in his authoritative voice just to make her agree. Giving a break to her thoughts, it got thunder, making her to hold his hand with a jerk. 

"Relax.." he said softly and placed his hand over her hand, knowing she is scared of thunder sounds. Roli looked at him, their eyes met for a second but gaining conscious she swiftly took her hand back from his hold.

"Get in, we have to leave now" saying he moved towards his car, opening its door.

"Will come but give me my phone first" she said, giving up on not to go with him.

"Will give but get in first" he said in same tone, sarcastically. While roli got into his car, giving a killer look at him.

While driving, roli kept silent without talking anything so Sid  switched on radio to hear songs as he felt bored due to silence. 

"Roop tera mastaana... Yaar tera deewana..." hearing this song RoSid looked at each other at same time. He smiled mischievously while she glared at him, as if understood her mind, he changed the channel while she turned her face to see outside.

"Tip tip barsa paani..." next song played, they again looked at eachother, she glared at him again, he changed the channel, rolling his eyes.

"Kyun ki tum hi ho..." as soon as they heard this song, looked at each other but, this time neither she glared nor he smiled, just kept looking into eachother's eyes letting their hearts to speak. 

They both moved their eyes with a jerk as the car stopped suddenly. Sid tried to start but it didn't work.

"Oh no, what happened now?" mumbled Sid, trying to start his car. He got down to see what the actual problem was. While roli too got down and went behind him.

"What happened?" asked roli, reaching him. 

"Tyre punctured.." said Sid, turning to her "..thank god" exclaimed Sid with a bright smile.

"What?? Your car tyre got punctured and you are saying thanks to God" she said in her typical boss style.

"I'm saying thanks for that.." he said, directing her to turn back. "..mechanic shop" he continued while she taking a look at it, turned to him.

"I would have waited for my car rather than coming in this stupid car" she mumbled, well heardable to him.

"Excuse me, today you have attended meeting on time only because of this stupid car, so you better remember it.." he said while she looked away, crossing her arms. "..and the title 'stupid' actually suits to your car better" he continued making her to glare at him. 

"You.." she started showing her index finger while he showed his palm like 'stop'.

"Enough... Let me go and talk to them to get my car repair" saying he moved towards that mechanic shop leaving a angry roli glare at him.

They said it takes some time for repair. So, RoSid were waiting near a tree, beside that shop. As it was started raining lightly, they went to stand under that tree. Roli was rubbing her hands as she felt cold due to cool weather. Sid, who was standing little away from her, saw her being suffered from cold. 

"Wear this" saying he forwarded his overcoat to her while she nodded as 'no'. 

"I'm.. ok" she said, her voice was shaking due to cold.

Knowing that she won't accept, he himself moved forward and made her cover with his overcoat while she looked at him in surprise. His hands were around her, holding his overcoat either sides making her caged in his arms. Slowly it was started heavy rain making them wet. Along with heavy rain, it gave thunderstorm. Roli with a jerk fell on his chest, clucthing his shirt, closing her eyes tightly in fear. Sid embraced her, keeping his one hand around her waist and another on her head. As it thundering continuously, she circled her hands around his waist and cuddled into his arms. He hugged her tightly, caressing her hairs to make her calm. 

"Roli, relax" he said softly, caressing her hairs, comforting her inside his arms.

They both remained in same position and rain continued making them wet in eachother's arms. After few moments, as it stopped thundering, roli slowly opened her eyes to find herself inside his arms. She raised her head and found him looking at her. Their eyes got locked while their hands were still around eachother's waist.   He looking into her eyes, moved forward towards her lips. She shutting her eyelids down, held his waist tightly. Reaching her lips, he too closed his eyes. Slowly placing his lips on her's, he pulled her by her waist, more towards him. Before he could deepen the kiss, she pulled herself back as if something got flashed in her mind. Looking at him with teary eyes, she walked crossing him but found her pinky finger got locked with his. It was more than enough for her to rush into his arms but composing her heart, she stood like a statue while tears started rolling down her cheeks. He turned to see her standing like a statue and in no time pulled her into a bone crushing hug. 

"Please come back to me" he whispered in her ears making her to open her eyes which were closed till now in his tight hug. 

Breaking the hug, he looked in to her eyes, pleasing her to come back in to his life, through his eyes. How much he was longing for her and how much he loves her, she could clearly see in his eyes.
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update akka...!!!!its soo adorable...!!!!loved it a lot...!!!update soon...!!!!
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow lovely update Dr Rosie scene was awesome looking forward ...
anjana.s thumbnail
Beautiful update ! A romantic emotional one . . Both are longing for other .. Sid was really emotional though he tried to be mischief , he is showing his love whether she will melt??  The kiss was love ! Then the songs were favour even changing. ..loved theirs cute tom and jerry talks...waiting for further  Edited by anjana.s - 5 years ago