RoSid FF : Bepannah (note on pg 46) - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter - 2

Next day, Roli reached office little early unlike other days. Sid's return in her life made her to spent a sleepless night, though she does knew that she has to face him for this contract but she never expected it to be in the very first meeting. After spending a sleepless night with lots of thoughts floating in her mind, she was decided to come to office thinking to keep herself busy in work without letting her thoughts to disturb her. Reaching her office, she was trying her level best to keep herself normal but, no, or may be she can't too. 

Siddanth, the person whom she never wanted to see again in the rest of her life, it's not like she hates him but, she loved him a lot, even now she does and his presence could make her go weak, which she doesn't wants to. But now she has to meet him daily until  the end of this contract, which was  making her restless.She held her head as she felt a little pain thinking about all the happenings and how she's gonna handle further. Giving breaks to her thoughts, her phone has given a ring. Roli lifts her head, taking her phone in her hand.

"Hello, Papa" answers roli, trying to sound normal, as she doesn't wants to let her father know that she was upset.

"Beta, are you ok?" Enquired jamanlal, knowing his daughter very well.

"Yes Papa, I'm perfectly alright" replied roli, confidently which made him to relieve a bit. 

"I'm saying this again, if you're not ok with doing this contract, I'll do cancel it but, I don't want my daughter to suffer" says jamanlal with a concern filled tone. He loves his daughter a lot, he always feels proud to be blessed with a daughter like roli, she was like his lifeline, his only blood relation, and he can never see her in any trouble. Her safety and happiness were his first priorities.

"No papa, I'll do it, you don't worry" replied roli, as she knew this contract was his dream and she just can't let go her father's dream like that just because of her emotions. She could understand how difficult it'll be for a father to raise his child without a mother but her father made it possible by giving all the happiness in her life. She was barely 8 years when her mother left this world due to a critical health problem, from then jamanlal alone took all the responsibilities of roli and he never let her to feel her mother's absence. And now it's her turn to fulfill her father's dream how he  fulfilled her every dream.

"I do know my daughter, she can do anything but do you really want to continue this..." paused jamanlal, thinking how to say, "...I mean for this contract you have to meet siddanth" continued jamanlal, knowing how hurt his daughter would be with the presence of Sid.

"It doesn't matters, papa..." said roli in a low voice, closing her eyes though she knew it really does matter a lot to her, "...I have to do this at least to bring two childhood besties together, who now are not even in contact with eachother that too because of me..." paused roli as all that memories flashed in front of her eyes making them to get moist, "...yes Papa, it's you and Rajender uncle, I want to see you both together like how you both used to be before and I'll definitely do it. In the success party of this contract, you're are going to meet you best friend" completed roli, her voice reflects a lot of emotions which her father could definitely understand.

"I too want to meet him and mataji but in these three years life has happened to something that didn't let us to meet them..." said jamanlal, thinking about the past days, how close his and Rajender's families were but one incident which happened three years back has changed everything. "...I think I'm disturbing your work" said jamanlal to change the topic, knowing that past could hurt her a lot.

"Nothing like that papa, I'm yet to start my work" replied roli, keeping all the memories of past aside. 

"Ok then, take care beta" said jamanlal,  feeling little relaxed after talking to her.

"I will, papa" assured roli to take care of herself and hangs up the call.

After relaxing herself for few minutes, she was started working on files which were kept on her desk. One by one all her staff members started arriving as now it's office time. 

Around 11 am, she heard a knock on her cabin's door and asked them to come in. Sid entered in to her cabin, and found her busily indulged in files.

"Good morning" wishes Sid, coolly. Roli now takes her head from file, hearing his voice and found him looking at her with a killer smile playing on his lips.

"Good morning..." wishes back roli, not looking at him. "...have your seat" says roli, looking into her file, trying to avoid his look.

"Here are the details of the contract, once go through it" saying Sid handed a file to her, which she took without raising her head up.

"And we need to meet a client today, I hope you don't have any other important works" continued Sid while roli was busy reading the details and she just nodded her head for his question.

"What does this nodding means?" Asks Sid, and gained a glare from her.

"I don't have any other works, will meet that client" answers roli, in her usual strict voice keeping the file on the desk.

"Well, then we have to start now itself as it takes much time to reach their and we have to discuss about the contract too" informed Sid for which she nodded as 'ok'. 

Sid got up and turned to go; roli too got up and moved forward whilst Sid turned back to the desk which made him to bump with roli, she with a jerk moved back and about to lose her balance but Sid held her waist making her caged between him and desk.

It took few seconds for roli to realise what has happened and she found herself inside his strong arms. Before she could come out of his hold, their eyes met making them to lost in each other.   How much she tried to avoid looking at him that much she came close to him, so close that she could feel his breath and heartbeat clearly.

Sid deeply looked into her eyes, those eyes still reflecting the same love which he used to see three years back.  He then slowly moved forward making her heartbeat raise fast, she just wanted to stay away from him as much as possible but, at that moment she could do nothing than shutting her eyelids down tightly, not able to meet his gaze. He slowly moved towards her ears making her restless as she felt his hot breath hitting her right cheek.

"You are still using the same perfume" said Sid in his husky voice as he inhaled it, keeping his eyes closed. While roli opened her eyes in confusion but swiftly gaining conscious pushed him back, giving a chilled look at him.

"Woh.. my phone.." said Sid pointing towards his phone which was kept on the table, for taking which he was turned and then it happened something else. Roli moved to side giving him way to take his phone, feeling nervous like hell. 

"Let's go" continued Sid, taking his phone, roli moved out of the cabin giving a glare at him while Sid smiled at her, keeping his hand on his chest and slowly caressing it. 

They reached parking area to get started.

"I think we can go in my car" said Sid, seeing roli moving towards her car.

"Ya, you come in your car and I'll come in my car" replied roli, sternly and turned towards her car while Sid gave a glare like a angry kid.

"Ma'am, Woh..." hesitated her driver, seeing her coming towards car.

"What happened? Start the car I have to go for a meeting" said roli in her strict expression.

"Ma'am, car has got problem" replied driver, hesitantly.

"What? Then why don't you get its repair done" shouted roli in anger.

"I'm about to do it ma'am" answered driver, nervously, knowing her anger.

"How will I attend the meeting now" said roli, pissed off while Sid, who was watching the scene silently, giggled making her to glare at him.

"If you want you can come in my car, like my heart, my car too is big enough that it'll give enough space for you in it" said Sid, trying to control his smile seeing her annoyed.

"Roli, we are getting late" Sid showed his watch, as roli is still standing without saying anything. Roli without any other option moved towards his car, giving a angry glare at her driver while driver sighed as if escaped from being killed by her anger. Sid smiled at him and taking his seat, started driving.
Very nice update dear. But what happened 3 years back. Waiting dear. Update soon
Very nice ...Roli angry with him so much but  our Siddhant always so naughty yaar how can he leave Roli easily 😛😛...
Waiting for next...
N congratulations.. For this ff..I read it only today..
Nice concept... what happened in 3 years back... Eagerly waiting for next update...
awesome loved the update the eyelock & the chota as Rosid scene was cute roli's glare sid 's smile he is so naughty what happened in past waiting for next eagerly update soon
Awesome update 😳RoSid's eyelock was sweet 😳Naughty Sid 😉But what happened in past 3 yrs?Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Amazing update dear...what happened in past? Why roli is soo angry at sid? Waiting for next
what happened 3 years back?why roli feels that jaman  n rajendra are separated bcz of her?good that she wants to unite them.Rosid close moment was romantic. roli in sid's car.cool
Awesome what happened in past rosid scene amazing update soon 
Nice update dr and waiting to know what i happeneded 3 year's before...waiting yaar update soon