Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: poppinss

Swa Ved is 42 and mother to a 15 year old.  She can't say yes all that easily to a jobless young man.  His entire family is against this... So let her take her time.  But I do not think they will take this track till Marriage.  Also they have showed that Sahil is destined to marry Vedika and if not get he will possibly die in the kundali... Let's wait and see how everything unfolds.  I was always ok with Ved saying no but the Nidhi forced marriage was a total out off.  I hope the CVS wrap it and bring this on else it will be a total putoff

After going away from MH and AM sahil might find himself a job to sustain himself ... ved too looking for a job...these 2 will end up at the same place and again have to face otherπŸ˜‰... this is their destiny.πŸ˜†... it will b good to see sahil as a professional and ofcourse not going behind vedu anymore...
Edited by Swapna07 - 6 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

After going away from MH and AM sahil might find himself a job to sustain himself ... ved too looking for a job...these 2 will end up at the same place and again have to face otherπŸ˜‰... this is their destiny.πŸ˜†... it will b good to see sahil as a professional and ofcourse not going behind vedu anymore...

and i think this guy will be their bossπŸ˜†
khanfasu7866 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

Don't want that it's already happening in EKTA Mata show in between the  only person will feel pain dejected lonely is Sahil poor guy don't no wat will be in his destiny he is alone wish someone will be his side..
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

I am at a spot where am ok with anything that means closure to Nidhi.  Well crib about the be track when that tragedy starts.  But yeah a job will be nice... Sahil being aloof and Ved boss trying to flirt with her and she only concerned about Sahil.  
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am at a spot where am ok with anything that means closure to Nidhi.  Well crib about the be track when that tragedy starts.  But yeah a job will be nice... Sahil being aloof and Ved boss trying to flirt with her and she only concerned about Sahil.  

i dont mind any number of new entries as long as they help sadika and bring them close...guys read the article carefully its written their that he will be playing an important role in our sahil and vedika's love story...so i think he is on our sadika's side...
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Should be indirectly.  Likely flirt with Vedika and Sahils blood will boil... Cause it's his wifey and he is very possessive πŸ˜‰
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sholmes

can u post the link... Yash Kumar never heard of his name before in ITV industry who is he ??? And what is his role ??

That's the name of the character, the actor's name is abhiroy singh
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Should be indirectly.  Likely flirt with Vedika and Sahils blood will boil... Cause it's his wifey and he is very possessive πŸ˜‰

one thing is that we can see jealous sahil😳
we saw a glimpse of jealous sahil in gautam track..and how cute was it..but ofcourse this time he wudnt be cute..he wud be the angry hubby..πŸ˜‰...letrs see wat happens..😊
i really hope they close nidhi track...if they keep that and then this then i wont be contributing to the trp for sure..πŸ˜•
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sejal777

what ?
What happan to this show
Disgusting one more man in vedika life lol

What about sadika lovestory?

What sadika love story? This is sahil, vedika aur woh story, dontcha know? πŸ˜†
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

What sadika love story? This is sahil, vedika aur woh story, dontcha know? πŸ˜†

yup this new entry and as per the article he will play an important role in sahil and vedika's love story...