Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejal777 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Swapna07

@sejal...if this track is going to b horrible we will shout out loud and irritate the cvs until they send this new guy back homeπŸ˜†... they seem to b forced to wrap up nidhi bcos of negative response by usπŸ˜†
Similarly we will make sure this guy too packs up soonπŸ˜†

lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
no yaar just want sadika
Can someone msg creative not happy for this track yaar
Feeling very bad about this show
PDM143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling vedika is going to fall for this guy...bad intuition but this is wt I feel...n then again this guy will fake loving her back n might just want to sleep with vedika and then sahil wil again save her ...n she will realise sahils love but he won't accept her that time...n then it will b vedika going behind sahil ...if this is wt it is going to b then along with bye bye nidhi it's going to b bye bye Peeyu from this Forum n this show..highly highly disappointed
Swapna07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peeyu123

The guy looks vedikas age ...also in SDs intv post the pooja,the interviewer asked about New entry...n SD said something about abhi patte khulne Baaki hai types..is this wt she was talking about? Ssly this show is now going no where...it's really disgusting ..the charm/enthusiasm everything is lost ...so many hero's n so many villians in just 1 show..wow...is this really about sahil n vedika ?i think except them it's for everyone else ... 🀒 highly disappointed

Cvs want to keep the lead characters apart as long as possible... this upcoming crap is in lieu of nidhi... what cvs are not getting is that we are fed up with these crap plots now and want vedika realisation if not confession at the soonest... i am sure again sahil will come back to vedis life to save her fom this guy...and the story same as usual... πŸ˜•
Edited by Swapna07 - 6 years ago
khanfasu7866 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

Cvs want to keep the lead characters apart as long as possible... this upcoming crap is in lieu of nidhi... what cvs are not getting is that we are fed up with these crap plots now and want vedika realisation if not confession at the soonest... i am sure again sahil will come back to vedis life to save her fom this guy...and the story same as usual... πŸ˜•

it was such a beautiful show now with entry they juss destroy did not understand wat they want trust me guys if this guy make entry this show will.wrap up in next month May sorry to say this..
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why u all r thinking in -ve direction ...may be this guy will help vedika to confess her love for sahil ...if he is going to be her boss I m sure sahil will barge into the office and announce that vedika is his biwiji...guys I don't think so that cv's are that stupid to repeat the same track ...if its same then it's better to call Gautam not this guy...I have a guy feeling this guys will make vedika realize how much she loves sahil...vedika does love him if u don't believe mein then watch that episode after Valentine's day ...vedika saw sahil in her dream and he said if u marry Gautam I will harm myself ..I will go far away from u and will never come back and suddenly a car hit him and vedika woke up shouting his name ...and there many other eps ..it's just like sahil said vedika is ziddi since her main concern is there age Gap and society ...she doesn't care Abt society when it comes to save sahil's life...that's just my pt of view ...
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is true guys...divya mam confirmed it
i have a feeling that if new entry is coming then it wud be of anurags..vedikas ex hubby..πŸ˜•
usually these articles gives another names by mistake...like for gautam they did give gaurav..in one of the article..so i thinks its anurag instad of yash
otherwise if its some other guy...how wud the story move forward?i mean same like gautam track or what?like he coming liking vedika..vedika saying yes so that  sahil..goes away from her..or she can get rid of sahil..all that bla bla bla..and finally sahil saving vedu..πŸ˜•
if its anurag..then it can be interesting..with nani and arya maybe turning plates..we have seen in initial epi arya kind of loved her dad a lot..and she dint want to give his place to anyome...and here sahil will also feel helpless..their struggle..and anurag not being a good man ofcourse..and then somewhat like gautam trackπŸ˜•
if its a new entry other than anurag..them im done with this show..as cvs will again butcher vedikas character.
i dont understand..all are behind 42 year old vedika when there are lots of young and old woman in kanpur..πŸ˜•..they are behaving like vedika is the only woman on earth..every man wud coming her way falls for hrπŸ˜•
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just confirmed this news.  It's true and this is likely to get Sadika closer.  Let's not cry yet.  Vedika need to realize that she can't go away from Sahil even if she tried.  Let them show... Let's decide after we get the track... Don't be negative so soon. 
I am very sure Nidhi is now ending.
PDM143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

Why u all r thinking in -ve direction ...may be this guy will help vedika to confess her love for sahil ...if he is going to be her boss I m sure sahil will barge into the office and announce that vedika is his biwiji...guys I don't think so that cv's are that stupid to repeat the same track ...if its same then it's better to call Gautam not this guy...I have a guy feeling this guys will make vedika realize how much she loves sahil...vedika does love him if u don't believe mein then watch that episode after Valentine's day ...vedika saw sahil in her dream and he said if u marry Gautam I will harm myself ..I will go far away from u and will never come back and suddenly a car hit him and vedika woke up shouting his name ...and there many other eps ..it's just like sahil said vedika is ziddi since her main concern is there age Gap and society ...she doesn't care Abt society when it comes to save sahil's life...that's just my pt of view ...

I agree...but the articles say he is the new man in her life...y would they say that..if it was just a normal entry it would b like a new entry types...not mentioning like vedikas life ...also they brought someone of vedikas age...if it was just to play cupid,any younger guy would also be roped in...I knw I m being negative but they r unnecessarily dragging the realisation n confession part..I m confident that sahil won't let anyone come in between him n vedika ..but still wil hv to go through the torture again..hope it is something interesting n not villian again since there are already lot of villians..1 thing I don't get is y r they opening so many plots together ..so now r they gonna show Mumma daughter love story in parallel?crappp 🀒
sejal777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Just confirmed this news. It's true and this is likely to get Sadika closer. Let's not cry yet. Vedika need to realize that she can't go away from Sahil even if she tried. Let them show... Let's decide after we get the track... Don't be negative so soon.

@poppinss
Is that new guys gonna marry vedika
So sadika lovestory end dear
khanfasu7866 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Just confirmed this news.  It's true and this is likely to get Sadika closer.  Let's not cry yet.  Vedika need to realize that she can't go away from Sahil even if she tried.  Let them show... Let's decide after we get the track... Don't be negative so soon. 

dear r u trust Divya wat u say her in instrigam ist they will show this guy good after suddenly he will become negative as usual old wine in new bottle