Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peeyu123

I agree...but the articles say he is the new man in her life...y would they say that..if it was just a normal entry it would b like a new entry types...not mentioning like vedikas life ...also they brought someone of vedikas age...if it was just to play cupid,any younger guy would also be roped in...I knw I m being negative but they r unnecessarily dragging the realisation n confession part..I m confident that sahil won't let anyone come in between him n vedika ..but still wil hv to go through the torture again..hope it is something interesting n not villian again since there are already lot of villians..1 thing I don't get is y r they opening so many plots together ..so now r they gonna show Mumma daughter love story in parallel?crappp 🤢

since the show has earned a lot of viewership may be bcoz of that they have written updates like this, but we will wait and see where it goes other wise pange karne padenge insta PE ja ke...but r u sure that they will be showing arya's love story ...I guess it might be few scenes...becoz that a part of vedika's struggle being a single mother ...
PDM143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

since the show has earned a lot of viewership may be bcoz of that they have written updates like this, but we will wait and see where it goes other wise pange karne padenge insta PE ja ke...but r u sure that they will be showing arya's love story ...I guess it might be few scenes...becoz that a part of vedika's struggle being a single mother ...

From their first meeting n eye lock ..yes it is definitely happening ..Arya love story
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Just confirmed this news.  It's true and this is likely to get Sadika closer.  Let's not cry yet.  Vedika need to realize that she can't go away from Sahil even if she tried.  Let them show... Let's decide after we get the track... Don't be negative so soon. 

I am very sure Nidhi is now ending.

r u sure it will bring sadika closer??
sejal777 thumbnail

ya is this new man in vedika life time he gonna make sadika more closeness
But where the track is going?
and also they are gonna show Arya lovestory also together ?
khanfasu7866 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejal777

ya is this new man in vedika life time he gonna make sadika more closeness
But where the track is going?
and also they are gonna show Arya lovestory also together ?

ist they will show he is good after suddenly he will become negative did not understand what they want to show us wat wee see already before this show was most beautiful only God now's wat will happen to this show..
Swapna07 thumbnail

with every passing track we feel Sadika will get close or vedika realization/confession happening... But till now it has not happened... This too will end up with no outcome... Meanwhile arya love story will take shape and mumma wil no more b interested for her own love story...
Edited by Swapna07 - 6 years ago
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peeyu123

From their first meeting n eye lock ..yes it is definitely happening ..Arya love story

i guess they just started it but will show it properly after vedika and sahil situations r settled ...seriously this show is making me crazy from the from the very first promo i watched...
khanfasu7866 thumbnail

i guess they just started it but will show it properly after vedika and sahil situations r settled ...seriously this show is making me crazy from the from the very first promo i watched...

this show is about sadika wat difficulty they will face in society now they make this love triangle show EKTA Mata type
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejal777

@poppinss
Is that new guys gonna marry vedika
So sadika lovestory end dear

Do you think they will get trp if Vedika married the new guy?  Let them try.  This I think will be more of a jealousy track and Vedika not being able to have leave Sahil.  Cause if she wants to get married she need to let him go...
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

with every passing track we feel Sadika will get close or vedika realization/confession happening... But till now it has not happened... This too will end up with no outcome... Meanwhile arya love story will take shape and mumma wil no more b interested for her own love story...

Swa Ved is 42 and mother to a 15 year old.  She can't say yes all that easily to a jobless young man.  His entire family is against this... So let her take her time.  But I do not think they will take this track till Marriage.  Also they have showed that Sahil is destined to marry Vedika and if not get he will possibly die in the kundali... Let's wait and see how everything unfolds.  I was always ok with Ved saying no but the Nidhi forced marriage was a total out off.  I hope the CVS wrap it and bring this on else it will be a total putoff
Edited by poppinss - 6 years ago