Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Nobody is good enough for the Mangeshkars and Abhijeet 

Mangeshkars were the pioneers of bollywood music ,..i think so along with rafi mukesh kishore
ns01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All singers in 90s adopted their voice to actors singing their songs. There was song in movie Ragini where Rafi sings for Kishor Kumar and you will never guess it 
Didnt he change his voice for Binte Dil? I thought he sounded different
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
He's sang a couple of upbeat songs and then Binte Dil which IMO shattered his critics - such range and versatility.

I think Arijit is good! The older singers are just so bitter lol they think they're better than everyone! I wish they were more graceful like Rekha who always supports young talent and is also encouraging!
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally asha said something that I can agree with. Arjit is overrated
KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Binte Dil made me his fan. I was of the same notion as her but he is definitely one of the finest. 

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wrong. He sang Binte Dil amazingly. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't have that much musical knowledge but he was good in a latest song - Raazi I think.. 

I too find him boring most of the times, his singing doesn't feel 'lively'(mostly).. even though he has such a sexy voice 😔 
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 6 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Are you kidding? Arijit has a good range in his voice. Listen to Phir Le Aaya Dil, Channa Mereya, Binte Dil, or even his recent successes like Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga.He has a voice that you can recognize. But he is talented.  
I do agree that he has been overused as he has a song or two in every other movie. But it's just strange how we put yesteryear stars on a pedestal. Just because a Kishore Kumar, Rafi, Sonu Nigam, Udit Narayan, Kumar Sanu, etc were good singers, doesn't mean Arijit isn't. You don't need to put down someone to praise another. Talent doesn't have generations or limits. Such back handed insults are not nesecarry from someone like Asha. 

Fortuitous thumbnail
If there's anything Arijit does well - it's his versitality and the way he moulds his voice...whether it's a Dilliwalli Girlfriend, Kabira, Milne Hai Mujhse, Aayat, Channa, or Bulleya - that is his strength...most singers previously were heavily typecast to one type of song - not the case with Arijit. Of course, professionalism and connections have helped him a ton.