Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

I also feel the new writer has injected Deb's hot headedness in Neil and Sonakshi's ego in Avni which original AvNeil never had but may be trp viewers like this form of AvNeil

dragon give me a hug atleast you feel it @bold Same feeling ðŸ˜†trp aunties Ko matured avNeil pasand nahin Hein kya jo hame pasand woh unhe pasand nahi aata uff
Chocolatebond thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

Y are these people called creatives when they just don't do anything new🤔
Bas copy karwalo inse.

copy karna aasan Hein na Kyun apna dimag Ko kasht de waise bhi seems like dragon is right trp aunties like devakshi's fights than matured avNeil ðŸ¥±so this is devakshi inspired avNeil version 
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Trp Trp Trp
I hate this word.
Nk ke baath kabhi tv show nahi dekhoonghi.
Only online series. Log trp keliye original character ko bhooljaate.😵
Chocolatebond thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNA90ALEX

Instead of that lil disaster, why cant they bring a dream version of Neela ma to Nk. She would knock some sense to the stuborn women. 
There was those days i used to worship Avni comparing her to all those Saas bahu rona dhona crap in other serials. But now this new Avni made me regret those thoughts. Even though there was saas bahu crap, they would anything for their children. Atleast they will give a privilage to their kid to address them "maa" unlike " jaan di." What kind of maa will let her child call her "didi"..?? even if it an ilegitimate child, Maa want her child to address her mom. What Avni did to mowgli is very cruel. She made him an orphan. I mean even though his maa is there with him, she forced to call her Didi.. and always gave preference to other children. Partial to other kids. If she didnt want the child, she could have dropped him at Khanna house.. they would have took care of him better than her even though they dont know that its their grandchild.

don't be stressed out yaar the simple reason  is CVS themselves never knew they would make Mowgli avneil son till last week ðŸ˜†
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

dragon give me a hug atleast you feel it @bold Same feeling ðŸ˜†trp aunties Ko matured avNeil pasand nahin Hein kya jo hame pasand woh unhe pasand nahi aata uff

You both are right ! Now I understand why Avni is so head strong and egoistic
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
One doubt
New writer ne kab start ki apni writing?
Konsi episode se start kiya?
Chocolatebond thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

You both are right ! Now I understand why Avni is so head strong and egoistic

you know what though I liked devakshi I hated their ego's which was always a troublemaker  in their relationship and sometimes they behave extremely silly  which irked very badly 
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNA90ALEX

Instead of that lil disaster, why cant they bring a dream version of Neela ma to Nk. She would knock some sense to the stuborn women. 
There was those days i used to worship Avni comparing her to all those Saas bahu rona dhona crap in other serials. But now this new Avni made me regret those thoughts. Even though there was saas bahu crap, they would anything for their children. Atleast they will give a privilage to their kid to address them "maa" unlike " jaan di." What kind of maa will let her child call her "didi"..?? even if it an ilegitimate child, Maa want her child to address her mom. What Avni did to mowgli is very cruel. She made him an orphan. I mean even though his maa is there with him, she forced to call her Didi.. and always gave preference to other children. Partial to other kids. If she didnt want the child, she could have dropped him at Khanna house.. they would have took care of him better than her even though they dont know that its their grandchild.

Don't stress your brains for them . They're in self destruct mode and see the results. Show is ending soon . I don't understand th concept of not giving bigger piece to Mowgli. It's just crazy . Who will deny that sweet innocent kid . Why should Sunheri not spoil him .? 
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

copy karna aasan Hein na Kyun apna dimag Ko kasht de waise bhi seems like dragon is right trp aunties like devakshi's fights than matured avNeil ðŸ¥±so this is devakshi inspired avNeil version 

Trp pe naam pe kuch bhi dikha do😕
Change the characters completely in d name of trps.
Think if d show is actually about to go off air next month...den they changed d characters v loved for a whole year in d last few days of d show.Thats really sad.
Chocolatebond thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

One doubt

New writer ne kab start ki apni writing?
Konsi episode se start kiya?

no idea but they are in charge from  past one week I'm sure of that