Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

you know what though I liked devakshi I hated their ego's which was always a troublemaker  in their relationship and sometimes they behave extremely silly  which irked very badly 

I never got attracted to that show because this silly ego clash . AloA I found them to be more like friends than much in love couple ðŸ¥± esp 7 year leap all their chemistry physics went to drains . They looked least interested
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

Trp pe naam pe kuch bhi dikha do😕
Change the characters completely in d name of trps.
Think if d show is actually about to go off air next month...den they changed d characters v loved for a whole year in d last few days of d show.Thats really sad.

we are the most unlucky fans eventhough we have best leads and performers everything was so good in the beginning only to make us regret our decision of choosing this show to invest our time energy and attachment🥱
Chocolatebond thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

I never got attracted to that show because this silly ego clash . AloA I found them to be more like friends than much in love couple ðŸ¥± esp 7 year leap all their chemistry physics went to drains . They looked least interested

I was not regular viewer of that show but I watch once in a while personally I was not so attached to any show except isspknd -1 and then NK and post leap I watched only 3-4episodes I guess ðŸ˜†
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was not regular viewer of that show but I watch once in a while personally I was not so attached to any show except isspknd -1 and then NK and post leap I watched only 3-4episodes I guess ðŸ˜†

NK is d only show I hv watched regularly for a whole year.
Left KRPKAB after der marriage and den watched once in a while post leap.During IPKKND I was in med school so never watched it completely.
So NK is d longest itv show I hv watched... probably will remain so...cz I don't want to feel dis disappointed again.
Chocolatebond thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

NK is d only show I hv watched regularly for a whole year.
Left KRPKAB after der marriage and den watched once in a while post leap.During IPKKND I was in med school so never watched it completely.
So NK is d longest itv show I hv watched... probably will remain so...cz I don't want to feel dis disappointed again.

even I was in my 10th grade when isspknd started and yeah NK ne bohot kuch seekha diya itna patience tolerance bohot hogaya life mein ab aage yeh SAB jhelna kabhi nahi hoga mujse I already stopped watching NK too only visiting forums and stalking Twitter aadat hochuki Hein ðŸ˜†
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why the hell is she coming whenever she comes always messes the whole track by giving wrong advises to Avni yeh log kabhi nahi sudharenge 

+Infinity. Last time isi ne toh Avni ko bhaagne ka idea diya tha.. ab kaunsi galat advice dene ayi hai ðŸ¥±
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -AvniNeil-

I hope she knocks some sense into big Avni 😆

Why would she? It was choti avni after all who kept coming out of nowhere and brainwashing big avni about how she is a curse for herself and her loved ones and convinced her to leave. You think choti avni will do a sudden u-turn and be like "I know I told you to leave neil becaue of blah blah blah, or whatever reason it was that even I can't remember, but that neil is so hot that even a couple of extra dead family members won't matter in front of him. Just get back with him and screw worrying about your replacement family's safety" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree devakshi aatma in Avneil

Hot headedness in Neil n ego in Avni...if it was our old Neil he would think through what Avnivsaid before breaking the MS - heard her trying to say sorry understanding him trying to resolve that he is not able to forgive or want to stay with her on the contrary he is just wallowing in pain anger

When she is leaving he is thinking phir seh chodh ke jaa rahee hai humesha kee tarah really??!! Why didn't he listen her out vs anger - this Neil is definitely Dev

Avni holding back Mowgli truth will be coz she doesn't want the child to be reason for Avneil to get back together when Neil is unable to forgive his behavior would only impact a happy environment for Mowgli who is a happy kid...waiting for tomorrow will Mowgli ask Avni in front of Neil if she is his mother n Neil his father...will this truth result in punching bag scene for Neil coz he has proposed to Mitali n finds out Mowgli is his son!!

Avni wanting to raise Mowgli on her own is MB vision that a woman doesn't need a man to raise a child...agree...but for everything Avni has gone through makes perfect sense to make sure her child has the family both father n mother together give the child a family se didn't have with loving grandparents Edited by sps0114 - 6 years ago