An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana's Lie,why he rejected Deepika

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Posted By: Swikriti Srivastava | Published:Tuesday, April 17, 2018

In a media interaction today, director Majid Majidi clarified Kangana Ranaut's statement in which she had said that she had rejected Majidi's film because she did not want to play a submissive character.

Kangana had said last year, "It's a brother-sister story where the brother is the one doing all the fighting. Since I'm jumping straight into Ketan Mehta's Jhansi ki Rani, who was an iconic heroine, why would I take on such a submissive role?"

Majid Majidi said, "With Kangana, we could not work together. I heard something from her office and that made me upset. She had said 'I did not accept the role', which was not true. Then we followed it up and it was not Kangana but her office that had published this. I mention this because I never reacted to what she said. I feel now I can say this. We did have some meetings, we talked together. I don't want to go into detail. The only thing I want to say is that it is not true that she did not accept the role

Talking about Deepika, the director said "Deepika was very nice to accept the test. It was not to check whether she had the ability to act or not. I just wanted to see how she would look in that costume. We had some meetings. But Deepika had a very big film, which released recently, and she had to shoot for that. We did not find common time to work together." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am confused what is he saying? She didnt reject the role but then he isnt saying he rejected her either. 
CuttingChai thumbnail
The usual,

Kangana is a Liar.
DP is sweet.
Edited by Mascarpone - 6 years ago
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kangana exposed. Few more exposing to happen in the coming months.
hasini009 thumbnail
bolo Deepu's PR ki jai.
btw can she afford to hire majidi as her PR?
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Very conveniently the article skips this paragraph. ๐Ÿ‘

The filmmaker, however, hopes to work with Kangana in future. "She is a very good actress. (She is) strong, I hope to work with Kangana in the future," he added. 

Yes... he'll be upset and expose to only hope to work with her. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hasini009

bolo Deepu's PR ki jai.

btw can she afford to hire majidi as her PR?

of course she can ๐Ÿ˜†
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRager

I am confused what is he saying? She didnt reject the role but then he isnt saying he rejected her either. 

I suppose it means that in the meetings they had, there was a clash in their expectations and mutually decided she was not to going to fit in that role rather than her plainly rejecting it.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The only thing I want to say is that it is not true that she did not accept the role

So kangykhad accepted the role but her office published some news which pissed of Majidi.. Is this what Majidi trying to say?

DP is sweet.. Nothing surprising๐Ÿ˜Š
Looks like he is being too diplomatic after the Deepika fiasco. After all, he is still giving clarifications as to why Deepika was not casted n how Great Actress she is. 

He does not want to say it bluntly but looks like he rejected Kangana too. Maybe she didnot agree to give Screen test or made high demands. And Egoistic Kangana as usual jumped the gun with her PR saying "she was the one who rejected it". She has a sour grapes syndrome - if she cannot get anyone or anything, she will defame them. 

Am happy how everybody are exposing the Big Fat Liar. Why does she lie in the first place if she has so much ego when her lies gets called out? She wants others to tolerate her lies or wat. 

If i was in Bollywood, i wud stay light years away from those like Kangana. 

Am glad the new actress was cast in the role. I think she is very Talented n looks Perfect for such a realistic film. 
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago